Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Not a professional dancer?
    No, that would be too easy. Also, I remember that, on a lot of shows, she's talked about how she wants to get married before she's 25 and have a lot of children. Besides, she already IS a professional dancer. I'm trying to create reasons for her to leave SM.

Though, I guess I should've just stuck with "they all leave SM because of health/contract issues - and prompty sue".

Well, she could start her own dancestudio or something.

Deleted
    Sure. In jail. Where she'll teach pop'n'locking to her fellow inmates. They'll pay her in suju, which will tide her over while she waits for her children to visit. They'll all be done with college by the time she's out. Mariticide is one hell of a crime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seohyun wants to go work for the UN after SNSD so she'll probably do that. Sooyoung is more likely to become a fashion designer, same with Sica although your idea is kind of fun xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Oh, right, forgot. BoA is also on the list of acts capable of losing a member. I would imagine that it's BoA's amazing Hollywood career that'll take her away from SM. I mean, that one movie she was in? Oscar material.
    Blockbuster of the decade!

It's gonna happen one day. Yoona will become a full-time kdrama actor. Yuri will be hitting the big screen. Tiffany will attempt a solo career in the US under will.i.am's watchful eyes. Seohyun will become the live-stage musical superstar we all expect her to be. Sunny will become the new Shindong and host every single show on tv and radio. Hyoyeon will get married and have children. Or go to jail. Or both. Sooyoung will become a comedienne and do variety TV. Jessica will pair up with her sister for a new duo (rip f(x)), but not under SM. Taeyeon will be the only one who stays. She will enter an awkward phase around her thirties where she'll do some sort of weird dubstep/rock thing where she raps. She'll eventually grow old and only sing OST Ballads and the occasional duet with Bacon...
    I can actually see most of this happening. Hyoyeon's fate gave me a good chuckle ^^ But I don't see why most them would leave SM to focus on other things than SNSD, SM has quite a few actors and as seen with Suju hooking them up with lots of variety MCing is entirely possible.

If Tiffany went to the states she'd probably leave SM first, maybe join JYP's american label that is going strong a la JYP-style.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Why would she do that
    Well... She's feisty.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Seohyun wants to go work for the UN after SNSD so she'll probably do that. Sooyoung is more likely to become a fashion designer, same with Sica although your idea is kind of fun xD
    Well, I based Seohyun's future on the awesome job she did with The Sun That Embraces The Moon, Sooyoung's on that late-night TV show she does where she's a comedic host and Sica on her TV show with Krystal. Their paths have been set, Ana! NOTHING WILL CHANGE THEM!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I can actually see most of this happening. Hyoyeon's fate gave me a good chuckle ^^ But I don't see why most them would leave SM to focus on other things than SNSD, SM has quite a few actors and as seen with Suju hooking them up with lots of variety MCing is entirely possible.

If Tiffany went to the states she'd probably leave SM first, maybe join JYP's american label that is going strong a la JYP-style.
    Yea, well, Lee Sooman tried to force them into schoolgirl outfits again. With colour-coordinated foam lollipops. That was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Except, of course, for Taeyeon who secretly loves aegyeo concepts. Or maybe it's just her desire to stay young with her young manmeat.

And Tiffany is totally going to join G-Unit. With her insane MC skills and sick rap-flow, she'll help revitalize 50 Cent's career. Together, they'll reinvent the hip hop scene. Tiffany will eventually overtake Nicki Minaj's position as the baddest bitch in the bizniz. Obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol i see it coming, SNSD is done. Wonder what the f(x) members will do now that they will disband?

- - - Updated - - -

Link because drool

10+ Year Old Account
    And Tiffany is totally going to join G-Unit. With her insane MC skills and sick rap-flow, she'll help revitalize 50 Cent's career. Together, they'll reinvent the hip hop scene. Tiffany will eventually overtake Nicki Minaj's position as the baddest bitch in the bizniz. Obviously.
    But 50 Cent is such a good actor, I'm sure he'd rather team up with BoA for the upcoming Justice League. 50 Cent will play Superman and BoA will be Wonderwoman!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    But 50 Cent is such a good actor, I'm sure he'd rather team up with BoA for the upcoming Justice League. 50 Cent will play Superman and BoA will be Wonderwoman!
    Oh, imagine the Twitter drama this would cause. Some people being all about #fiftiffany while other support #BoCent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd prefer #Bofanny. 50 cent's name suits him well, he isn't worth more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    Choa looks amazing.
    As always

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/...comeback-ahead

[+2,361, -242] Will Baekhyun and Nichkhun be on it too? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Oh, imagine the Twitter drama this would cause. Some people being all about #fiftiffany while other support #BoCent.
    #50A

10+ Year Old Account
    I was basing mine on what they've actually said they want to do xD

Taeyeon - Stay a singer
    Sooyoung - Fashion design
    Jessica - Possibly fasion design too though she said it more recently and it sounded like she meant now so while in SNSD not after
    Yoona - Act (not sure if she's said it actually but it's kind of obvious)
    Seohyun - Work for the UN

Don't recall Tiffany, Yuri, Sunny or Hyoyeon saying what they want to do after SNSD

My guesses though have always been
    Tiffany - Singer/possible try make it in the states
    Yuri - Act
    Sunny - Comedian

No idea on Hyoyeon tbh, Dancer seems like a major step backwards so maybe she will just marry rich.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    "EXO-K and SMROOKIES will have a variety show called EXO 90: 2014"

Nice, more Kai :')
    Only EXO-K? That's that shit I don't like.

God I hate that new song by Hyuna. Its bad, but not as bad as PSY's Hangover.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only saw her comeback stage, but I thought it was decent. I hope the rest of the mini is better though.

I doubt anything is as bad as "Hangover". Snoop is so bleh

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised you're looking forward to them, I don't expect you to like them at all no matter how good they are.

I know I will unless they're actually terrible, that teaser actually didn't do much for me tbh.