Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Because he pulls dumb PR stunts like calling the GOP 'haters' while eating BBQ with his Golly-Gyawrsh Good Ole Erreydey Presimadent shuck-and-jive and all the braindead morons that make up the American electorate go D'AWWWWW! WOOKIT DA PWESIDENT! DAT SO KYOOOOOOOOTE!

Remember kids, it's not minstrelry and tokenism if you're at least half-black! I'm just waiting for him to Jump Jim Crow for us.
    Remember guys, racism is dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'll seriously take even sworn heresay from a coworker at this point.
    I'd take this...

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    No, the only direct link would not be a confession. It would be the easiest way to link them, but a third party providing witness testimony could also do it, however you haven't provided anything.

To use the murder analogy; we have a murder victim, we know they were stabbed. We have a suspect, the suspect owns a knife. You've claimed the suspect's knife was the murder weapon, I'm asking you to prove that knife was the murder weapon. If you can't prove it was, then that gets thrown out as evidence in the murder trial. Note that it doesn't mean they didn't commit the murder, just that there is no proof that knife was the one used.
    that is here say unless they had a recording of said conversation anyways that still is a confession to a third party
    so we are right back to you will only believe there was bias discriminatory targeting of conservative groups if Lois Lerner admits as much correct? either directly or through a third party. remember it is guilty by beyond a reasonable doubt not guilty by no doubt what so ever

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    that is here say unless they had a recording of said conversation anyways that still is a confession to a third party
    so we are right back to you will only believe there was bias discriminatory targeting of conservative groups if Lois Lerner admits as much correct? either directly or through a third party. remember it is guilty by beyond a reasonable doubt not guilty by no doubt what so ever
    Panayia mou!

To be honest, at this point, I would take the flimsiest link you could provide. Anything. Anything at all. For the love of God. Just something. Please?

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I saw this.... I agree with Lois, though, maybe saying "ALL" is extreme, but...:

Ok, I cant believe anything in this video. There is a black guy in it. We all know there is no such thing as black conservative and black tea party members. The Conservative party is just a bunch of racists white guys.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    It's "discriminatory" to call Tea Partiers crazy?

Anyone have a link that to American Spring video(s)?

Liberals are crazy, too, by this standard. We could spend all day trading YouTube links, but some of us actually have to work. Most of us 'Tea-Partiers' are just people trying to live quiet lives with a minimal amount of governmental interference. Recall that the 'Tea-Party' movement was born after His Illustrious Majesty Barack Hussein Obama decided to implement Obamacare with every underhanded parliamentary trick in the book. We're not, as a majority, crazy.
    Why? Because Viadd, Grand Arbiter of Correctness says so? - Masark

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Panayia mou!

To be honest, at this point, I would take the flimsiest link you could provide. Anything. Anything at all. For the love of God. Just something. Please?
    if you have one person kill another and he claims it wasn't intentional it was just an accident and later on in the investigation communication are uncovered of the person that did the killing say about the person he killed. he is an asshole, he is crazy, he is dangerous he needs to be stopped, and we need to do it in away that it doesn't look partisan per say (all things that Lois Lerner has said) what would your conclusion be ?

any jury would find him guilty of murder it wasn't an accidental killing
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2014-07-31 at 07:00 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavilrain View Post
    So basically what Republican Congress has done to Obama pretty much his entire Presidency?
    Or what the prior Democratic Congress did to President Bush the last two years of his presidency?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I saw this.... I agree with Lois, though, maybe saying "ALL" is extreme, but...:

Nope just as The Tea Party finds it prudent to say everybody, I think it is just fine to compare Tea Party to EVERYBODY in their group.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Here you go again. Just like the last thread. You think because of these comments she made it influenced her work. Although we have evidence to the contrary. Were any of the Tea Party/conservative groups denied access to their tax exempt status? The answer is NO. Although as it has been shown some should have been considering they are actually breaking the rules for the 503c groups.
    They were denied. Some of their applications are still pending, many years later, where liberal groups went in without scrutiny. These people were audited, and also illegally asked to provide donor lists. The best part is how the IRS and FEC had all of the hard drives erased and destroyed in the intervening months, AND they broke federal law in not having backups with the national archives. Yep, they're not hiding anything.

How is that suing Obama cause ACA is not being implemented at the rite speed going? LOl Wait, wasn't it, repeal it... i am so confused.
    Fricking Lunatics.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Viadd View Post
    We're not, as a majority, crazy.
    Recall that the 'Tea-Party' movement was born after His Illustrious Majesty Barack Hussein Obama decided to implement Obamacare with every underhanded parliamentary trick in the book.
    "Crazy," "deluded," same difference.

Liberals are crazy, too, by this standard. We could spend all day trading YouTube links, but some of us actually have to work. Most of us 'Tea-Partiers' are just people trying to live quiet lives with a minimal amount of governmental interference. Recall that the 'Tea-Party' movement was born after His Illustrious Majesty Barack Hussein Obama decided to implement Obamacare with every underhanded parliamentary trick in the book. We're not, as a majority, crazy.
    Quick, a Tea Partier, get him! But seriously, you just opened the flood gates. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    There’s even been a John Oliver segment on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    if you have one person kill another and he claims it wasn't intentional it was just an accident and later on in the investigation communication are uncovered of the person that did the killing say about the person he killed. he is an asshole, he is crazy, he is dangerous he needs to be stopped, and we need to do it in away that it doesn't look partisan per say (all things that Lois Lerner has said) what would your conclusion be ?

any jury would find him guilty of murder it wasn't an accidental killing
    I would say that any lawyer that let their client be convicted on those grounds shouldn't be allowed to practice law again.

And if you live in a state where that is grounds for a murder conviction, then you have far more to worry about than what some bint has said in her emails.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or what the prior Democratic Congress did to President Bush the last two years of his presidency?
    Judging by the number of laws that got passed during that time, presumably something along the lines of "Here's the bill we passed. Sign it or veto it".

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Recall that the 'Tea-Party' movement was born after His Illustrious Majesty Barack Hussein Obama decided to implement Obamacare with every underhanded parliamentary trick in the book. We're not, as a majority, crazy.
    If you stopped making the president the sole reason for everything in your life wrong, you could stop implying the position is a kingship. Just saying.
    As far as the ACA goes, look at it this way, all those people protesting, at least are covered, rite? :P Cause you know if they have that much free time I assume the other side if the coin is sucking off the tax payer tit.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    How is that suing Obama cause ACA is not being implemented at the rite speed going? LOl Wait, wasn't it, repeal it... i am so confused.
    Fricking Lunatics.
    Well, to play devils advocate. According to Obama it is the law of the land and it should be followed. Yet it seems only Obama can change this law and stop/delay certain provisions when he sees fit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    And yet the evidence doesn't support your bullshit complaint. She made a search program that helped her weed out groups that are asking for tax exempt status, groups that are known for hating taxes, groups with the names Tea Party, Patriot, Progressive, ACORN, Medical Marijauna groups. http://thinkprogress.org/politics/20...rds-tea-party/
    Most of those that got their status shouldn't have gotten their status in the first place anyway.
    http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolit...he-IRS-Scandal

Now Vyxn let me ask you this since you will casually ignore that link I just gave you because it doesn't fit your narrative. How would you make your job easier if you had a ginormous influx of groups that want tax exempt status since Obama took office without hiring more people? I am trying to find how many people asked for exempt status but so far I cannot find actual statistics but there are literally thousands if not hundreds of thousands of groups asking for exempt status and a huge influx since Obama took office. How would you make your job easier? That's right you would do just about anything to speed up the process including what Lois Lerner did. You would make search programs for groups and parties known to not want to pay taxes.
    Have you looked into how many actual left-wing vs. right-wing groups she blocked? Have you dug deeper than a liberal website? Here, try this:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...6b8_story.html

IRS confessed to targeting right-wing groups unfairly, but tried to pass it off as a few rogue agents in Cincinnati. Do you remember that part? And then the Republicans dug, and lo and behold, this went even deeper.

Don't tell us we have no evidence. She confessed to it, with a planted question on a conference call. She's tried to cover it up, but it's going a lot deeper than she wanted anyone to know.

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    Well, to play devils advocate. According to Obama it is the law of the land and it should be followed. Yet it seems only Obama can change this law and stop/delay certain provisions when he sees fit.
    It left a wide latitude of execution to the Executive Branch (HHS) in the bill.
    She confessed to it, with a planted question on a conference call.
    Link.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    Yeah Provisions that The Tea Party and the Republicans keep whining about, so he is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't because Obstructionist Tea Party Republicans have no problem wasting tax payers time and MONEY, which is exactly what they will do until they feel they get elected to give away more entitlements to the rich and privileged.