Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

If you were a Country what would you be?

Switzerland. I have no stance on anything. I don't think i've ever took a side on any particular subject.

Thats just me. I don't even know where Switzerland is but it sounds like me.

Deleted
    USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Switzerland. I have no stance on anything. I don't think i've ever took a side on any particular subject.

Hold on,you're actually serious?

Canada! Super polite, and nice! Also nonviolent, and beautiful to look at hehehehehehe.

Deleted
    United Kingdom, or rather specifically, England.

Because.. y'kno, British Empire and all that.

Alaska /10chars

7+ Year Old Account
    Apparently, online quizzes said I would be Cameroon.

What's Cameroon?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    United Kingdom, or rather specifically, England.

Because.. y'kno, British Empire and all that.
    Also, it's called England. It's no longer an empire (technically).

Deleted
    If I were a country I wouldn't be capable of thought and wouldn't care. So I'm not really sure how is this supposed to work and based on what should we pick said country..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TZK203 View Post
    Apparently, online quizzes said I would be Cameroon.

What's Cameroon?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, it's called England. It's no longer an empire (technically).
    Yeah, which is why i specifically selected England out of Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland

And the British Empire comment was a throwback to the age where we made the world our bitch, nowadays the closest thing we have is the commonwealth, where the Anglo based nations just jerk each other off.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Yeah, which is why i specifically selected England out of Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland

And the British Empire comment was a throwback to the age where we made the world our bitch, nowadays the closest thing we have is the commonwealth, where the Anglo based nations just jerk each other off.
    Yeah, that history.

I think we should rename it to the British Top-Hat Empire, or Tophatland. They will rule the world, again.

Their hats are quite cheerio.

Also, apparently another quiz said I would be Poland.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I would also be Canada because i'm the epitome of Canada "sorry eh"

Pitcairn Islands, because I love a bit of peace & privacy for myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Germany circa 1942
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Probably Scotland, harsh, a little cold, don't take myself too seriously & probably best kept behind a wall!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    Engerlando, I'm loud, drunk and have a lot of bottled up emotions but I'm so bloody polite. Sometimes when I'm ill I don't even go to the doctor because I don't want to waste his time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post

It's an enclaved mountain somewhere in Congo right?

OT: Rhodesia: a lot of unused potential, misunderstood, awkward at times. Ooh and because it's home.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Deleted
    Iceland or New Zealand. I'm an island country with nice sea and mountains, much renewable power, forests (more true for New Zealand), I'm not considered truly important so nobody cares what I do yet I care what others do and trade with friends (EU or Australia). I'm also somewhat isolated except for close friends (Greenland, Faeroe and Australia) and I manage to teach others lessons even though nobody gave me any attention for the solution.

10+ Year Old Account
    you seem very attached. I like that.

Mayhem islands. I'm the king there.

Australia - because of the weather, the absence of guns, the nice people and stable (albeit currently idiotic) government.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Germany circa 1942
    Such troll, much anger, oh wow.

On topic. The perceived stereotypes around most countries rarely hold themselves up to reality.