Terrorguard Chestplate (NM)
    Furious Deathgrips
    Forgemaster's Shattered Shackle
    Waterwalker Greatboots (NM)
    Mag'hars Tabard
    Edge of Agony

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Wow that set is amazing, can u tell me the pieces?

Deleted
    As always a WIP. I need boots that match the blue shade rather than purple.. if anyone can help me out with that also looking to find a subtle belt. I did have heroic Bryntrol from my wrath days but it was mislaid along the way so trying to farm that back. If Shadows Edge was transmogable this set would be near perfect

http://imgur.com/hKiyUeC

Quote Originally Posted by Faos View Post
    As always a WIP. I need boots that match the blue shade rather than purple.. if anyone can help me out with that also looking to find a subtle belt. I did have heroic Bryntrol from my wrath days but it was mislaid along the way so trying to farm that back. If Shadows Edge was transmogable this set would be near perfect

http://imgur.com/hKiyUeC
    Helmet and tabard really don't match though.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Helmet and tabard really don't match though.
    Whilst I respect your right to an opinion. Your opinion is wrong. The only non matching aspect is the slight shade of blue change in the helm.

Deleted
    lol no, helm doesn't really match with shoulders and rest of armor. they are all different colors, not only the blue.

Whilst I respect your right to an opinion. Your opinion is wrong. The only non matching aspect is the slight shade of blue change in the helm.
    I am so sorry, didn't know you where colorblind. Then it must match just fine!

But for real, the helmet is the wrong shade of blue, with a gray over all color. Rest of your gear is a dark blue with even more blue and some more dark/black-ish texture. HOW can those pieces match?
    And then you top it off with that tabard, which clearly as the sun (look color, yellow) don't match at all, and its all white and yellow!

Now, ditch the tabard and the helmet, replace them with something of the same color as the rest of your gear, and boom you got a pretty good transmog that suits a DK.

So yeah, my opinion can be many things, but it's not wrong color-wise, and what matches what. I might however, be wrong taste-wise. If you like items that stand out and burns the eyes of your enemies if they zoom in on you, which I believe can give you a slight advantage if PvP is your cup of tea, then its really really good.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    An opinion can't be wrong. Also, he's right. Helm and Tabard looks horrid in relation to the rest. Nor does the boot match, or the belt. Hell, overall the set looks horrid.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    An opinion can't be wrong. Also, he's right. Helm and Tabard looks horrid in relation to the rest. Nor does the boot match, or the belt. Hell, overall the set looks horrid.
    I tried to be nice with him, if you squint your eyes, it almost looks like they match!

But honestly, the shoulders and leggs match at least, perhaps the gloves as well. And with the right chest I think he could get the belt to match, as the glow is there, but the color of the belt it self is too grey to match the blue over all color.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    I tried to be nice with him, if you squint your eyes, it almost looks like they match!

But honestly, the shoulders and leggs match at least, perhaps the gloves as well. And with the right chest I think he could get the belt to match, as the glow is there, but the color of the belt it self is too grey to match the blue over all color.
    In proper lighting it would be clear to *anyone* that nothing really matches.

Deleted
    color of the belt it self is too grey to match the blue over all color.
    A. Nor does the boot match, or the belt. Hell
    I'm sorry neither of you made it past a basic level of being able to read and comprehend.

I'm sorry neither of you made it past a basic level of being able to read and comprehend.
    Because we both stated the same?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    And I'm sorry that you are either really bad at matching colours, or colourblind.

Just looked up your DK on the armory; the chest doesn't match either, nor does the sword.

It's cool that you like your mog - more power to you - but don't be a dick when people tell you that it doesn't match; because it sure as hell doesn't.
    Last edited by Venziir; 2014-09-16 at 05:08 PM.

Deleted
    And I'm sorry that you are either really bad at matching colours, or colourblind.

Just looked up your DK on the armory; the chest doesn't match either, nor does the sword.

It's cool that you like your mog - more power to you - but don't be a dick when people tell you that it doesn't match; because it sure as hell doesn't.

What do you mean the chest doesn't match, its from the same set ya tit. I know the sword doesn't match.. it was one of the things alongside belt and boots that I stated needed improving..

Guys, drop it. If someone is happy with their mog, there's absolutely no reason to harass them about it. Alternatively, if people are being rude to you about something, there's no need to be insulting to them (this is actually a good way to get yourself infracted). So please just cut it out now.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

I started collecting the t16H pally pieces and I am still missing the chest/legs so I figured I would just see if I could piece together something and I think it came out pretty decent.

Can u link the pieces of your set? It looks amazing

Weapon: Voldrethar, Dark Blade of Oblivion
    Helm: Crown of Boastful Words (Heroic)
    Shoulders: Shoulderplates of Gushing Geysers (Heroic)
    Chest: Magma Plated Chestguard (Heroic)
    Hands: Zoid's Molten Gauntlets (Heroic Upgrade)
    Belt: Plate Belt of the War Healer (Heroic)
    Legs: Magma Plated Legplates (Heroic)
    Boots: Molten Tantrum Boots (Heroic)