That feeling when you manage to stun knock up silence Katariana but she manages to flash then QWEQRQWEQWRE your team >_> i mean...come on... stupid Chain CC >_<
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    That feeling when you manage to stun knock up silence Katariana but she manages to flash then QWEQRQWEQWRE your team >_> i mean...come on... stupid Chain CC >_<
    Isn't the CC bug still on live? Where if you apply a second CC, when the first expires the enemy can flash even though the second one is technically still in effect?
    RETH

So after reading the whole thing from http://promo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/reborn/, here's my theory (in a sort of RP/story way):

It's Sion, obviously, but at some point in the past, long before present times, Sion was a great warrior and general of Noxus. A favorite of Darkwill, the High General, he was there when Demacian forces, led by either Jarvan the First or Second (since J4 is still the Prince, I think it is safe to Assume Jarvan the Third is still alive). Rather than cower inside the city, Sion led forces against the Demacians, outnumbered though they were, outside the city walls.

Against all odds, Sion reached the king - and did the unthinkable. He slaughtered the royal guards, and fought the king to a standstill. Though he died, Sion achieved his goal, and killed the King as he fell.

A monument was erected celebrating Sion's great will and sacrifice. He was a paragon amongst the Noxian people, one to whom all looked to for the image of what it meant to be a Noxian.

Later, Darkwill sought to resurrect his old friend and comrade, seeking a powerful weapon against Noxus' enemies, and one against his own. The Black Rose saw a way to regrow their roots into Noxian leadership, and offered their services to the High General. What emerged from the ritual was no man - it was an undead monstrosity inhabiting the body of a fallen hero.

There were, ahem, issues with using the thing in combat. It killed friend and foe alike. It was bad for Darkwill, worse for the Noxian armies, and so, Sion's memory was forgotten, his monument shuttered, and his legacy lost to the centuries. Talk of the hero was forbidden, the mindless body locked away, never to be found or spoken of again.

Until Swain.

Centuries later, the new High General Swain used the notes and tools of the former High General Darkwill to uncover the secrets of Sion. Happening upon the secreted monument and undead thrall, he devised a plan - one that would bring new glory to Noxus. Entering into agreement with the Black Rose once more, Swain sought to give new life to the warrior once know as Sion, but not as Darkwill had. Using the monument as a base, using the bloodline of the King who had killed him, Swain created an undead titan the likes of which Valoran had never seen.

Sion has returned - and the world of the living shall fall before his might.
    Short version: Sion was too stronk, went out in a blaze of glory against Demacia. Had a monument, celebrated greatly, basically every Noxian's dream. Darkwill was like, "Nah bro," had Leblanc and the Black Rose reanimated him. Sion couldn't tell between friend and foe, Darkwill realized he had dun goofed and erased all of the evidence, locking away poor Sion in the monument.

Later, Swain happens upon mention in Darkwill's notes, thinks it's a good idea, does it differently so Sion is brought back as WAY too stronk and has a mind again (or purpose, so he doesn't kill the Noxians - that might be where J4's blood comes in, haven't decided which).

/want that last part to be open. Will come back and change upon that.

Dunkmaster Darius announced. They better make his login screen the space jam song.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Dunkmaster Darius announced. They better make his login screen the space jam song.
    PBE update! New Sion splash, Dunkmaster Darius, Underworld Wukong and Ravenborn Leblanc! Also this year's championship skin goes to..............SHYVANA!

I'm excited for a new Leblanc skin. Wheee.

Looks like we were right with Sion, his splash art is the statue and this is from the Viktor and Soraka articles: "...then hang tight – we have some pretty... big... news coming."

Rito about to get so much of my monies.

Dunkmaster Darius? AWH YE. LOVE those new VOs ("Oh right Sona - that was the sound of you FAILING." "Rewind that Zilean - I WANNA SEE IT AGAIN.").
    Ravenborn Leblanc? AWH YE (bonus points for Leblanc/Swain OTP confirmed).
    Underworld Wukong? AWH YE.

CHAMPIONSHIP SHYVANA? OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow that Sion splash is epicly win. I really hope a) his in game model is as awesome and b) his kit lives up to it .

Ravenborn Labonk looks sexy as all hell 10/10 would join the fields of justice for.

Championship Shyvana... Don't like.

Underworld Wukong. Shit yeah.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Wow that Sion splash is epicly win. I really hope a) his in game model is as awesome and b) his kit lives up to it .

Ravenborn Labonk looks sexy as all hell 10/10 would join the fields of justice for.

Championship Shyvana... Don't like.

Underworld Wukong. Shit yeah.
    Why didnt they just say that Sions remake is turning him into Garrosh?

Damn, that Wukong looks batshit insane. Garrosh looking good as well... err, Sion.

Deleted
    WOOP! Championship Shyv ftw

I was kinda annoyed when I thought it was Morg since I'd just gotten ghost bride, but hell yeah, I actually needed a nice Shyv skin

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post

I was kinda annoyed when I thought it was Morg since I'd just gotten ghost bride, but hell yeah, I actually needed a nice Shyv skin
    Morg is getting the victorious skin. Seems like a few people have forgotten/gotten confused that victorious =/= championship. Saw several people asking about it in Wings' chat.
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2014-09-25 at 03:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post

The free skin is still Morg. The championship skin is the limited time release skin they always do for a championship during the Worlds tournament. Last year it was Thresh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Why didnt they just say that Sions remake is turning him into Garrosh?
    Because he's NOT Garrosh...

He's ZOMBIE Garrosh, that's so much cooler.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Was reading the 4.17 patch notes and I was like "okay this is average", until I saw the support Shaco buff. Relic shield and it's upgrades no longer destroy Shaco box with its passive. Riot you guys must be getting ready to buff Shaco or something in 4.18. That buff makes me so happy.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Tizzlefix View Post
    Was reading the 4.17 patch notes and I was like "okay this is average", until I saw the support Shaco buff. Relic shield and it's upgrades no longer destroy Shaco box with its passive. Riot you guys must be getting ready to buff Shaco or something in 4.18. That buff makes me so happy.
    That's a buff to Shaco? I'd honestly be loving it if the support wasted relic shield stacks on the 5g box as opposed to a 25g melee minion (or even a cannon).

I mean, you get boxes back faster than they get relic shield stacks, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    That's a buff to Shaco? I'd honestly be loving it if the support wasted relic shield stacks on the 5g box as opposed to a 25g melee minion (or even a cannon).

I mean, you get boxes back faster than they get relic shield stacks, right?
    I kinda agree. I often feel like it's a waste to attack ranged creep because of smaller bounty, Shaco boxes? No way i'm going to touch these things with stacks up. Now i can it last get rid of them
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT WUKONG SKIN

i just came. I don't care about the Sion rework anymore. I want it. I need it

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT WUKONG SKIN

i just came. I don't care about the Sion rework anymore. I want it. I need it
    Yeah, it almost make me want to start play Wukong, but then Darius Dunkmaster is rather cool aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Just tried the new Viktor. Three words: New Favorite Mid. He actually felt quite OP from that one game, yeah yeah hard to judge from one game I know. Was against a Zed and actually found it to be a relatively easy matchup, Q + auto poke chunks people with just one point in it and the Shield prevents most counter attacks, W still feels useless unless people engage on you or unless you use it as followup, new E augment gives him insane burst and fantastic wave clear and his ult just in general feels a lot more consistent. That thing moves bloody fast with all 3 upgrades! Honestly would expect his E augment to be nerfed since they said the extra damage should be 'follow up' if people are stunned/slowed etc, but right now it just explodes almost instantly and the extra damage is quite hard to avoid unless you're already moving.

also I lost my temper wondering how to move his ult. thought it was like a annie pet/morde ghost. turns out you need to press r and hover your mouse over the location. would've helped to know that at the start rather than 30mins in to the game :<. I could've recorded some of my ults and sent them in to that guy that does the Wood Division adventures, they were that bad...
    Last edited by mmoc2233da4339; 2014-09-25 at 07:34 AM.

K I'm going to be the guy who mentions Fiora in every post (like Duronos does with Shaco).

Holy fuck she is strong in soloqueue. Everyone's like "lol Fiora trash tier no CC" until you Q-AA-Q-W-AA-Ignite anyone 100-0 at level 3. Her Q counters any single dash champion. Her W destroy's an ADC's ability to burst her before she bursts them. Her E makes her go Jax mode on towers. Her ult is basically on the same level as Zed ult in terms of the "Oh shit I'm going to die" feeling. The only problem I see with her is that she can be stopped by a good support late game, but she's still a great split pusher, a great teamfighter, a great assassin and a great laner.