Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Bat shit crazy people that you still love.

Mine is Gary Busey. Please only post the ones you love not the ones you hate lets keep this positive.

Actors? Nicholas Cage.
    Politicians? Bill Clinton and Ralph Nader.
    People I personally know? My friend Sabrina, who really is bat shit insane.

I usually enjoy Tom Cruise's movies, despite his personal issues. Michael Jackson's music as well.

Can't say I know anyone personally who would qualify as "bat shit crazy" though.

Busey, what an ironic case. Mentally damaged after crashing without a helmet, while protesting a helmet law.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Actors/Comedians - Robin Williams (RIP).
    Musicians - Ozzy Osbourne, Michael Jackson.
    Personal - My ex. Dropped my daughter off, on time, perfectly fine, and my ex simply went nuts about things that happened fourteen years ago. Left me, and her current boyfriend, completely shocked. (Actually I can't stand her. But her level of crazy deserves mention.)

Mike, the voice in my head. That dude is fucking crazy.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    His politics aside, Ted Nugent makes statements that are super crazy and for whatever reason, I find them kind of endearing. Like the dog that got hit by a car and survived but just isn't "quite right" in the head anymore. I just want to [ohyou.jpg] and scratch behind his ears.

Gary Busey is a great pick too.

Oh, man, speaking of actors: Jeff Goldblum and Val Kilmer are both pretty nuts but awesome.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Axl Rose. Awesome frontman, but a batshit crazy, spiteful hermit who took 18 years out of his life to create a subpar album.

Quote Originally Posted by Staalhaan View Post
    Axl Rose. Awesome frontman, but a batshit crazy, spiteful hermit who took 18 years out of his life to create a subpar album.
    Axl is amazing. Sad that he went ape shit and drove apart the band. I think he holds the guiness record for most chords reached? His talent is so amazing and beyond most, but sadly his brain causes most people to dismiss that side of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Deleted
    You? The OP. I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I loved his show!

Quote Originally Posted by Magewang View Post
    You? The OP. I love you.
    Ah how nice. I'm certainly not the norm, dont have a smartphone, a facespace account, or really know what the point of twitter is. I know my sister thinks I'm crazy for not being glued to those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Axl is amazing. Sad that he went ape shit and drove apart the band. I think he holds the guiness record for most chords reached? His talent is so amazing and beyond most, but sadly his brain causes most people to dismiss that side of him.
    That makes me really think him and Slash must genuinely hate each other. They could make so much money with a reunion tour.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    Ah how nice. I'm certainly not the norm, dont have a smartphone, a facespace account, or really know what the point of twitter is. I know my sister thinks I'm crazy for not being glued to those things.
    Your really not missing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    That makes me really think him and Slash must genuinely hate each other. They could make so much money with a reunion tour.
    It's not just Slash, Dizzy and Duff hate him as well. He alienated the entire band, he fired a drummer each album.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Charlie Bronson, I mean he stripped naked and covered himself in butter before a fight

Lady Gaga. Absolutely insane, love her.
    Call me Cassandra

Quote Originally Posted by Anyael View Post
    Yep, Lady Gaga.

Quote Originally Posted by Anyael View Post
    It's a man until I see some vag shots. With all this Fappening shit going on with the iphone hacks I'm surprised we havn't got those yet.