Quote Originally Posted by Juliansfist View Post
    Windflurry provides a 5% MS aura. We have another passive which increases MS gained by 5% (WW attunement passive).
    Kinda wish Blizz would put our own MS aura on our buff bars so that was more obvious to newbie players.

Quote Originally Posted by Enpoli View Post
    Kinda wish Blizz would put our own MS aura on our buff bars so that was more obvious to newbie players.
    They've clearly stated that they'd rather hide information than overwhelm "new players"(who they've ALSO said they aren't catering to, they're focusing on keeping the ones who are already playing) with "too much information"
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Question regarding the 10% movement speed buff - does this not work in raids? Or is it hidden/possibly overwritten by another class' effect?

I thought it was unique but it disappeared from my buffs in raid and I only had 110% movement (with the boot enchant).

Quote Originally Posted by UnderworldSoup View Post
    Question regarding the 10% movement speed buff - does this not work in raids? Or is it hidden/possibly overwritten by another class' effect?

I thought it was unique but it disappeared from my buffs in raid and I only had 110% movement (with the boot enchant).
    There is a macro to get the buff back, its buggy and goes away randomly.

/cast !Stance of the Fierce Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by Zenlogic View Post

Brilliant!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenlogic View Post

Somehow this macro disappears whenever i log out / have a disconnect. But the buff itself doesn't seem to be buggy anymore for me, which is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    They've clearly stated that they'd rather hide information than overwhelm "new players"(who they've ALSO said they aren't catering to, they're focusing on keeping the ones who are already playing) with "too much information"
    But somehow they don't mind including it in our buff bars once we're in a party of any kind? I think it's just a simple oversight that we don't see our own aura when we're soloing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbalanced View Post
    Can you explain to me why Agi is so much weaker when the AP it gives is so much stronger. I know it loses the crit that was attached but I thought that would be somewhat cancelled out by the fact that AP gives like twice the weapon dps.
    Its most likely because Agi gives 1 AP/point now i think, we don't really have a crit cap/i think crit changed a little for us and the haste because that gcd locked playstyle we've had all SoO tier is just more dps due to being able to squeeze in more BoK. That and secondary stat gems are double what you can get from the pure agi gems.

If you don't trust it your best bet is to sim it out. Go on AMR put agi at a silly stat prio and haste/mastery low import to simc and run the sim. Then increase the stat prio for haste/crit and run it again.

Ive been running Haste/crit hybrid gems in all my gear no agi and i have seen fairly increased dps numbers in SoO mythic raids over gemming agi or agi haste agi crit gems. i think for now atleast that is best way to go will prolly change come WOD but for now it works

Quote Originally Posted by Nutella View Post
    Its most likely because Agi gives 1 AP/point now i think, we don't really have a crit cap/i think crit changed a little for us and the haste because that gcd locked playstyle we've had all SoO tier is just more dps due to being able to squeeze in more BoK. That and secondary stat gems are double what you can get from the pure agi gems.

If you don't trust it your best bet is to sim it out. Go on AMR put agi at a silly stat prio and haste/mastery low import to simc and run the sim. Then increase the stat prio for haste/crit and run it again.
    Oh I trust the simcraft results saying secondaries>agi I'm just not sure why it's so devalue'd.

Prior to 6.0 Agi gave 2ap and some crit each obviously the crit is gone. But prior to 6.0 it took 14 AP to get 1 dps meaning each point of agi was worth 1/7th of a dps. Now its 1 Ap per agi but only 3.5 ap per dps so each agi is worth 1/3.5 of a dps. I would have thought doubling how much dps agi gives per point would have mitigated some of the secondaries power creep even with the lack of crit

But somehow they don't mind including it in our buff bars once we're in a party of any kind? I think it's just a simple oversight that we don't see our own aura when we're soloing.
    But you do see the windwalking aura whilst soloing; it is perhaps the most unique aura as it is not included in the 9 buffs list.

Also remember that it is an aura which is significantly different (especially being so unique) from a buff that is cast. If the person that provides the aura dies or moves out of range the aura is lost. A buff continues after the provider has died and/or if they move out of range.

I am referring to Windflurry, our Multistrike aura. It's not in our consolidated 9 buff list until we join a group. Seems like an oversight to me.

Deleted
    I am referring to Windflurry, our Multistrike aura. It's not in our consolidated 9 buff list until we join a group. Seems like an oversight to me.
    Shows up in my ElvUI buff list though :3

15+ Year Old Account
    It's considered a passive so it would not show up. I took a screenshot of my toon while on the Timeless Isle:

I have 101 Multistrike from Haromm's. Windwalker specialization increases that by 5% or 106.05 Multistrike which equates to 7.575% Multistrike. However, if you look at the top it says I have 12.57%. That means that Windflurry is already being counted (12.57% - 7.57% = 5%)

This might be a dumb question but are the boot enchants that give MS sort of worthless now with the new move speed changes? Or is the Agi/MS still the BIS over the pure crit boot enchant? (AMR tells me to use the straight crit boot enchant which I understand in terms of stats )

Quote Originally Posted by soulesschild View Post
    This might be a dumb question but are the boot enchants that give MS sort of worthless now with the new move speed changes? Or is the Agi/MS still the BIS over the pure crit boot enchant? (AMR tells me to use the straight crit boot enchant which I understand in terms of stats )
    The way it works is that passive speed boosts all stack together, and then you can have one self-only temporary movespeed increase and one outside movespeed increases affecting you at a time.

This means that movement speed on gear stacks with the aura (aura = non-self only) as well as passive increases like Night Elf movmenet speed or other movement speed you'll find on gear eventually (because they're just +Speed stats as well), and they all stack with something like Momentum (because it's your one temporary self-only), but the aura would not stack with Tiger's Lust (because that can be used on anyone just like the aura).

Deleted
    Hello, i have a question about stats priorities.

I saw Hinalover told that :

"I would say try to mix and match Crit/Haste gear until you have ~20% Haste, then go Crit/Mastery. As for Gems I would say if below 20%, a mix of Crit and Haste. Above 20%, full Crit."

But yesterday i used ascencion and now i go with chi brew, so with the haste that i have lost, the softcap 20% haste is with chi brew or ascencion?

Thanks a lot and gg for your job !

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spamolol View Post
    Hello, i have a question about stats priorities.

I saw Hinalover told that :

"I would say try to mix and match Crit/Haste gear until you have ~20% Haste, then go Crit/Mastery. As for Gems I would say if below 20%, a mix of Crit and Haste. Above 20%, full Crit."

But yesterday i used ascencion and now i go with chi brew, so with the haste that i have lost, the softcap 20% haste is with chi brew or ascencion?

Thanks a lot and gg for your job !
    The 20% was an estimate that I predicted without testing prior to 6.0. I was mostly waiting for AMR to update to get different gear sets to test with. After testing, I've come to the conclusion, more haste isn't bad. If you want, I would suggest and mix of crit and haste all the way to ~45-50% crit afterwards, haste is valued more. They are worth about the same up to that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    The 20% was an estimate that I predicted without testing prior to 6.0. I was mostly waiting for AMR to update to get different gear sets to test with. After testing, I've come to the conclusion, more haste isn't bad. If you want, I would suggest and mix of crit and haste all the way to ~45-50% crit afterwards, haste is valued more. They are worth about the same up to that point.
    Sorry, maybe I am just tired but are you saying to go 45-50% on BOTH haste and crit, then go crit?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaje View Post
    Sorry, maybe I am just tired but are you saying to go 45-50% on BOTH haste and crit, then go crit?
    90% there. Stack Crit and Haste at about the same value (Crit SLIGHTLY higher than haste) up to 45-50% crit THEN start stacking haste. However you probably will not hit that point unless you are in full Mythic gear.