Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not been to BWL since pre patch, but I assume using RF and throwing an EF on yourself for aggro still works

Deleted
    Did Yogg-Saron 25 hard mode after the nerf with 530 ilvl if someone is interested in knowing if it's possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blisz View Post
    He spikes me during bone storm, maybe you kill him before bone storm, my dps is not high enough for that (he's about 25% hp when he does bone storm and spikes me)
    I always do ICC 25HC as Prot anyway - keep consecration down and when you get spiked you'll pop straight back out You can also do it with DS if you time it right, but doing it as Prot makes for easier tabbing out to check new content on Imgur.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh - the main reason I came here, just in case anyone hasn't done Ulduar yet, you can do FL+4 on 25-man with one Demo now, at 585ilvl the boss was dead before I'd even got up to max stacks... and thus before any of the hard mode mechanics started. Just ignored all the trash, yolod straight to the final packs and blitzed them, then stood still and burned the boss as soon as he spawned. FL was pretty much the only reason I cba'd Ulduar in the past, hate vehicle fights.

Lootship in ICC is now also a total joke as many people have said. I was actually in a group of 4, doing a run for someone's legendary quest and we each got in a cannon and built up max energy, as soon as the enemy ship went active the fight ended instantly. :P

I spotted in the DK solo thread that they've had some success even post 6.0 in T14 and T15 solos. Planning on trying some in the next week or 2 when I get some free time, to see what's doable as a Paladin. Do we have a Paladin solo spreadsheet like the DK guys do by the way? Never checked the first post in this thread before... brb.
    <Judge> Alonsus-EU. 6/8M Uldir
    Prot Paladin
    RECRUITING FOR BFA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Having issues soloing festergut and blood queen as prot, although that could be because I just hit 90 on my paladin yesterday. All other bosses are doable, just time consuming. Think I'm around 470ish ilvl. Gonna try for some lfr gear this week since its just an alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Hunter doesnt really solo anything, their pet does. See what a Hunter can do without a pet out and it isnt much. Basically Hunters arent soloing anything they are 3 manning stuff because they have a tank, a healer, and a DPS.
    I just woke up and I've already seen the most retarded thing of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bropollo View Post
    I just woke up and I've already seen the most retarded thing of the day.
    a post from 2 years ago ?

So I tired to solo Firelands 10 man solo. Pretty easy forward, got the Fire Hawk mount which is nice

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, I'm farming it on 25H now so hope to see some mounts. Side note: Baleroc is pretty rng, he went inferno blade but I managed to hit him with holy prism for 7.4m and a 2.5m or so melee hit and he dropped, thought I was dead lol.

Deleted
    Does anyone have a guide on how to do Yogg-Saron+0 Solo as ret? 25 man

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    Does anyone have a guide on how to do Yogg-Saron+0 Solo as ret? 25 man
    1. Kill Corruptor Tentacles as priority. Bubble Apathy debuff if needed.
    2. Kill everything in brain room, don't use cooldowns.
    3. Ignore guardians, nuke down Yogg in p3.
    4. Collect loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    1. Kill Corruptor Tentacles as priority. Bubble Apathy debuff if needed.
    2. Kill everything in brain room, don't use cooldowns.
    3. Ignore guardians, nuke down Yogg in p3.
    4. Collect loot.
    5. Cry when the guy outside Two Moons is floating around in Mimron's Head which still didn't drop for you.

Deleted
    Managed to solo sha of fear from ToES 10 man yesterday got it on video on youtube cant post links but for the intrested check out "wyven vs sha of fear" on YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Nice, I'm farming it on 25H now so hope to see some mounts. Side note: Baleroc is pretty rng, he went inferno blade but I managed to hit him with holy prism for 7.4m and a 2.5m or so melee hit and he dropped, thought I was dead lol.
    On 25H, how do you survive Rageface on the Shannox fight? I bubble out the first, but can't figure out a way to break the second. On 10, I just roflstomp Shannox.

Quote Originally Posted by wyven View Post
    Managed to solo sha of fear from ToES 10 man yesterday got it on video on youtube cant post links but for the intrested check out "wyven vs sha of fear" on YouTube

heres your link.

Quote Originally Posted by Trel View Post
    On 25H, how do you survive Rageface on the Shannox fight? I bubble out the first, but can't figure out a way to break the second. On 10, I just roflstomp Shannox.
    kill it before 2nd rageface ^^ or go tank spec, not 100% sure but i dont think he rages the tank - atleast i dont remember getting ragedfaced before the patch when i was doing 10hc, but since patch i've been ret for 25hc so not sure, it may of changed.

-

Decided to go back to ToES... Still not got any upgrades (skeers hc or above) tho..
    Managed to get the last protector to 60% but enrage is too hard - trying with a few changes it looks a little better on the timer but not managed to hit enrage again yet - healings intense if i stay in seal of truth 100% of the fight... But its needed to beat enrage timer.

edit: 45%... but pretty much a perfect try and i dont see myself getting it any further.
    Last edited by TwentyTwelve; 2014-10-30 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TwentyTwelve View Post
    kill it before 2nd rageface ^^ or go tank spec, not 100% sure but i dont think he rages the tank - atleast i dont remember getting ragedfaced before the patch when i was doing 10hc, but since patch i've been ret for 25hc so not sure, it may of changed.
    What's your ilvl? I'm 573 and there's no way I'm getting him dead before the second face rage. He's around 40% on 25hc.

Though maybe if it doesn't do tanks, it won't target me if I turn on righteous fury?

But unless you're full mythic soo, there's no way it's strictly a dps issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Trel View Post
    What's your ilvl? I'm 573 and there's no way I'm getting him dead before the second face rage. He's around 40% on 25hc.

Though maybe if it doesn't do tanks, it won't target me if I turn on righteous fury?

But unless you're full mythic soo, there's no way it's strictly a dps issue.
    580ilvl as ret - flex/normal trinkets - i just pre pot, lust, and nuke shannox lol. not much more to say, im like 1-2 seconds off being rageface'd though so it is close.

Just finished soloing 10man DS as ret. Spine was super annoying but possible. Rest of the raid was really really easy

Quote Originally Posted by TwentyTwelve View Post

-

Decided to go back to ToES... Still not got any upgrades (skeers hc or above) tho..
    Managed to get the last protector to 60% but enrage is too hard - trying with a few changes it looks a little better on the timer but not managed to hit enrage again yet - healings intense if i stay in seal of truth 100% of the fight... But its needed to beat enrage timer.

edit: 45%... but pretty much a perfect try and i dont see myself getting it any further.
    He doesn't rages the tank. I solo everything as ret accept the shannox and Raggy. Shannox is a pain because rageface stun.

Is there a spreadsheet some helpful holy soldier can direct me to for Ret / Prot similar to the Warrior & DK tanking threads? I haven't done much since 6.02 but the usual Wrath & below stuff, as ppl have commented all ready turned into pie.

I want to test my mettle against stronger raids, things after Cata when I stopped rating. Yes I realize and have read ppl solo-ing CATA and beyond in this thread but am concerned with 6.02. I am currently only in conquest pvp gear since I don't PVE but love solo-ing old raids so something with ilvl requirements-ish would be great too! thanks paladins!