Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    1L - 1.5L a day normally. I also drink a fuck load of tea, does that count? If so we're talking 5L probs lol

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    This is not safe, your blood's sodium levels after 3 gallons of water in 16 hours~ have to be abysmally low. You're lucky you haven't seized or ended up in a coma yet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication
    Well, I have heard of water intoxication.... however, I have had 2 doctors tell me that your body can handle 1 ounce of water for every pound you weigh, fairly easily. I weigh 265 pounds. That is 2 gallons and a tiny bit more, right there.

( Edit ) over a 24 hour period, that is )
    Last edited by VeganHunter; 2014-11-12 at 02:57 PM.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/WarcraftStroies/

Come share your favorite Warcraft Stories! Please read the description of the page before posting.

Water exclusively and about 2-3 liters a day.

Seriously what the fuck at people living solely on coca cola :/
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

2-3 litres, should probably be drinking twice as much as that.
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

Deleted
    A lot.It tastes good, it's easy to obtain (yes I know, not everywhere you just open the valve), also it takes my hunger away so I don't fall for snacks.

3.5 liters or so of ''pure'' water.
    Also drink close to 2 liters of milk a day because I love it and need it atm.

A lot :| I never think about it. I am a kidney stone former and my doctors have told me that anytime I eat something salty, fatty, unhealthy, soft drinky or just in general bad for your kidneys I need to drink water... so I am always drinking water :| Dear Kidneys, Thank You!

Deleted
    Does the water in a cup of tea count? if it does I probably drink quite a bit.

Deleted
    10 cups of coffee per day (roughly 1,5 liter of water in there).
    1-2 beers per day (another 500ml of water).
    1-2 liters of 'pure' water per day.

So between 3-4 liters per day, of which 1-2 are 'pure'.

Sometimes i'll add another 500ml of fruitjuice (the ones with nothing added, just fruit), but that doesnt really count as water, just fruitjuice..

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Does the water in a cup of tea count? if it does I probably drink quite a bit.
    Tea is actually a diuretic so, unlike water, it will dehydrate you :| Sadly, I can't have tea very often anymore V.V

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Is tap water that bad in other countries? Must be so expensive to buy water all the time.. Good thing in Norway, the tap water is usually just as good as the bottled water.
    I usually fill up a bottle or two, and put them in the fridge, so the water get really cold and good.
    What do you call expensive? Here in Germany i buy my water at Lidl, 17 cents for 1.5 liter bottle... (Nestle Aquarel).
    It actually tastes a lot better than the tapwater out here (which contains a shitload of calcium for some reason).

Deleted
    A lot.
    I don't count everyday but at least 3-4 litres nowadays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pure water? Half a liter per day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I drink around 8 glasses per day. I only drink water except on rare occasions where I might have some fruit juice or a smoothie.

stack or two depending on if its raid day

Quote Originally Posted by Xarganthos View Post
    most of the time around 1 litre, which is, if Google is correct, around 0,26 US gallons or 1,76 UK gallons

i dont drink anything else and know, that i'm not drinking enough..
    I drink about the same amount, I also drink OJ and stuff though. I don't always get the 1l, if I'm too busy at works or w/e I sometimes only get 0.5 or so.

I drink as my thirst dictates, which varies from day to day.

Some days I'll have a mug of coffee in the morning, and something to drink with dinner and that's it.
    Other days I'll be chugging water down like a mad man.

Your water need is also based on water intake in general. Many foods are comprised of mostly water. Most people eat a lot more water than they realize. Even after you cook out a lot of the juices a steak still has a lot of water in it.

If you can exactly measure your water consumption on a daily basis, rather than doing it by thirst you are probably doing it wrong, or you live a very routine life. If "Drinking lots of water like that post on facebook says" cures all of your health problems, congratulations, you are prone to the palcebo effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    What do you call expensive? Here in Germany i buy my water at Lidl, 17 cents for 1.5 liter bottle... (Nestle Aquarel).
    It actually tastes a lot better than the tapwater out here (which contains a shitload of calcium for some reason).
    In Norway it is rather expensive to buy water, varies from about 1€ to 5€ for 0.5 liter bottle (Same prices as soda, the expensive ones are those fancy brands like Voss water). It's fucked up. People still buy it though, because most of them got added taste. And in my eyes, tap water that have been in the fridge for a litle while taste better than bottled water.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    I only drink water. HFCS Soda kills more people than crack, guns, car wrecks and sharks combined.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    If Black Coffee and Green Tea count, yes I drink enough.

If not, I dont drink enough.