Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vampzalt View Post
    I got my another account banned again because some pleb idiot thinks Google Chrome has a botnet injector in it when he has no clue about anything involved in networking/databases. ;_;"
    i raeg evritiem
    Don't interfere with the groupthink that is mmo champs' off topic forums!

Deleted
    So is Clarity of Purpose Lite currently the best spec & rotation for heroics?

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    So is Clarity of Purpose Lite currently the best spec & rotation for heroics?
    CoP with dotweave - CoP lite is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by vampzalt View Post
    Skill issue
    In raids and on actual boss fights we are one of the top tier ranged spell casters
    Just because you can't look @ the bosses health and know not to dot @ 21~% isn't anybodies fault but your own.
    Also stop linking this noxxic shit - we have much better sources of information.
    I see, you've raided since the recent hotfixes.

Dont talk crap, doesn't make you cool.

Nobody said we were terrible, just that its fairly obvious how we aren't top dogs at the moment.

Skill doesn't come into it, my gladiator warrior which is far hard to master its an APM machine I can do far higher single target even with the 20% nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponkster View Post
    I see, you've raided since the recent hotfixes.

Dont talk crap, doesn't make you cool.

Nobody said we were terrible, just that its fairly obvious how we aren't top dogs at the moment.

Skill doesn't come into it, my gladiator warrior which is far hard to master its an APM machine I can do far higher single target even with the 20% nerfs.
    So are you saying you aren't as good with priests as you are with warriors or that glad is far superior to shadow single target atm? If the latter, please make sure to post your rotation to simcraft so they can improve the sim results for glad: http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T17P.html

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    So are you saying you aren't as good with priests as you are with warriors or that glad is far superior to shadow single target atm? If the latter, please make sure to post your rotation to simcraft so they can improve the sim results for glad: http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T17P.html
    The sims are strong for glad without my input. Unyielding strikes makes the rotation flexible I have no idea what they are using.

I haven't found an answer to this question anywhere: how to AoE all those packs in heroics and CMs to maximize damage? With few targets it's multidot and single target rotation, with more targets it's just MBs, Plague and Sear, right? How many targets need there be to use the latter scenario? And how many targets need there be to just use Sear?

Quote Originally Posted by Yonie View Post
    I haven't found an answer to this question anywhere: how to AoE all those packs in heroics and CMs to maximize damage? With few targets it's multidot and single target rotation, with more targets it's just MBs, Plague and Sear, right? How many targets need there be to use the latter scenario? And how many targets need there be to just use Sear?
    Last I knew it was 7 or more for MS to be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings#BiS,real,3

Not sure if anyone's checked this since the tuning hotfix, or if it's been updated since, but isn't this worrisome?
    Yeah.... that's a website you want to ban from your browser.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    Yeah.... that's a website you want to ban from your browser.
    Where would you put us? At what # approximately? It's obvious we are not #1. Are we #10? #15? I might not be looking to the right places, but I haven't seen any other rankings. Would you be so kind and either explain or link them? :-) I am very interested in seeing what the actual rankings are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Where would you put us? At what # approximately? It's obvious we are not #1. Are we #10? #15? I might not be looking to the right places, but I haven't seen any other rankings. Would you be so kind and either explain or link them? :-) I am very interested in seeing what the actual rankings are.
    Depends on you, your playstyle, your raidgroup, your gear, your skill, the boss etc. You can be #1 even on single target fights. To answer your question, even tho there is no way of knowing right now, Id put us at about #4-6 overall, just from my feeling.

Makes no sense actually to answer this question

Edit: Im still waiting for Update 3 patches and hoping for some buffs.

Please dont let simcraft, noxxic etc. rankings confuse you. It doesnt say much.
    Last edited by mmocf8d0e83e0d; 2014-11-29 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorany View Post
    Depends on you, your playstyle, your raidgroup, your gear, your skill, the boss etc. You can be #1 even on single target fights. To answer your question, even tho there is no way of knowing right now, Id put us at about #4-6 overall, just from my feeling.

Makes no sense actually to answer this question

Edit: Im still waiting for Update 3 patches and hoping for some buffs.

Please dont let simcraft, noxxic etc. rankings confuse you. It doesnt say much.
    No hardcore guild has any reason to take a shadowpriest above other classes.

It's a trash spec thats brings nothing any other class wouldn't do better.

The only people who are shadow are those who enjoy the spec and are in guilds that are happy to have them along because they aren't going for world firsts. In this case sims means nothing because you are probably raiding with players who won't get the maximum out of their classes so it's possible to be number 1 on any given boss.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

The only people who are shadow are those who enjoy the spec and are in guilds that are happy to have them along because they aren't going for world firsts. In this case sims means nothing because you are probably raiding with players who won't get the maximum out of their classes so it's possible to be number 1 on any given boss.
    LOL

/tench

Considering that SP is pretty much the 1# caster atm, I guess you should fill your raid with nothing but Melee and Hunters.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Deleted

Awkward moment when Midwinter aren't a hardcore guild because they have a shadowpriest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mindp View Post
    LOL

/tench
    Just ignore his comment, dont even bother

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    Considering that SP is pretty much the 1# caster atm, I guess you should fill your raid with nothing but Melee and Hunters.
    Oh forreal they are?!
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    Number 1?

Unless they are number 1 at having to stand still or number 1 at having the worst AoE. I'd like a proper educated reasoning behind why everybody seems to think sp is in a good spot.

Because practically in a raiding environment we have terrible mobility, no proper crowd control (aoe stuns, knockback) and our only strength which is single target damage is hugely diminished by high movement fights.

People need to stop drooling over sims, they have no bearing on our performance and actual productivity in a raid.

Saying midwinter may have 1 sp is probably because they have an exceptional one, but they dont stack them for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    Last I knew it was 7 or more for MS to be worth it.
    7 to ignore all buttons but Sear? But when do you use MB+Plague+Sear?

10+ Year Old Account
    Number 1?

Unless they are number 1 at having to stand still or number 1 at having the worst AoE. I'd like a proper educated reasoning behind why everybody seems to think sp is in a good spot.

Because practically in a raiding environment we have terrible mobility, no proper crowd control (aoe stuns, knockback) and our only strength which is single target damage is hugely diminished by high movement fights.

People need to stop drooling over sims, they have no bearing on our performance and actual productivity in a raid.

Saying midwinter may have 1 sp is probably because they have an exceptional one, but they dont stack them for a reason.
    Terrible mobility? For real? We are significantly improved in mobile options compared to MoP.

CC? Rarely matters in raids. If it ever does, glyphed Fear works a treat and is a glyph I'm using 100% of the time in CM's right now.

Our single target damage is strong, and our cleave/multi-target damage is only going to scale even more strongly as we gear and start being able to take AS.

Don't get me wrong, Mind Sear is as useful as tits on a bull, but let's not get carried away here.