Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Doing 33-36k on low % butcher wipes post nerf, dunno why people complain about single target damage :S

Anyway does someone have simc comparisons of 670 skull of war, 670 scales of doom and 665 lucky coin, and can tell me what to use?
    Scales and Coin. I've been told that coin is BiS until Mythic Blackhand. While SoW + SoD might sim higher than Lucky Coin, SimC can't account for holding onto the On-Use for a burst phase on a specific boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Link your logs pplz!!!

I wanna know what I am doing wrong. I''ll link my logs tonight after my heroic run.

Quote Originally Posted by Astro9866 View Post
    Scales and Coin. I've been told that coin is BiS until Mythic Blackhand. While SoW + SoD might sim higher than Lucky Coin, SimC can't account for holding onto the On-Use for a burst phase on a specific boss.
    Yeah I was thinking coin+scales too. Thx.

Hopefully coining mythic wf Scales with socket on our kill tonight. The dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

15+ Year Old Account
    So I got the LFR fist weapon but I was already using the ilvl 645 polearm I got from a garrison invasion http://www.wowhead.com/item=115422

Can't decide whether to keep using the polearm due to higher ilvl or use the fist+mace from last boss in slag mines

So how significant is going Serenity > ChiEx for ST fights?

Man the clones shit health on Mythic Twins are annoying as hell. Has anyone had luck with target=xxx SEF macros? I just want it to reapply onto Phemos since it keeps dying
    Last edited by Stuffs; 2014-12-18 at 06:36 AM.

Deleted
    Unless something has changed from last week to this week, your clone should be dying ~once during twins.

I have yet to see is my spirit on Phemos disappearing due to distance or combination of fire + whirlwind, but I have had it happen only once per pull steadily throughout our progress that took like 20-30 pulls to get the kill.

Quote Originally Posted by zeeAbe View Post
    Unless something has changed from last week to this week, your clone should be dying ~once during twins.

I have yet to see is my spirit on Phemos disappearing due to distance or combination of fire + whirlwind, but I have had it happen only once per pull steadily throughout our progress that took like 20-30 pulls to get the kill.
    Sure you arent thinking of Heroic? It's happening 2-3 times per pull for me

Rarely did a clone die for me on mythic twins

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeAbe View Post
    This exactly. Without fail they seem to die once per fight.

Yours just doesn't have the will to live! Encourage him, Stuffs!

Mine die occasionally as well, usually as the one guy goes into a whirlwind. If you use the Storm Earth and Fire addon it makes a huge CLUNK noise when it dies so you'll never forget to reapply.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey fellers. Once again, an item comparison. This time between a 630 dps ring vs a 655 tank piece.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=109762&bonus=524 vs http://www.wowhead.com/item=113860&bonus=0

I am sure the better would be the dps ring but can't help to get another opinion.
    Last edited by Kickbuttmario; 2014-12-18 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunasta View Post
    This exactly. Without fail they seem to die once per fight.

Yours just doesn't have the will to live! Encourage him, Stuffs!
    I'm pretty sure it's the Arcane Charge that kills the clones, mine always seems to die right after it anyway. Just keep an eye out around that point and be ready to reapply.

I've been using a macro for this fight which is just /tar Phemos /cast Storm, Earth, and Fire /targetlasttarget. It's just a one button fire and forget to keep your clone on the whirlwind boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn it Valkner, don't ignore me <_<

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Yeah I was thinking coin+scales too. Thx.

Hopefully coining mythic wf Scales with socket on our kill tonight. The dream.

enchant your offhand

I'm trying to convert to ChiEx and I am having difficulty find a rotation so I can use it optimally or more so when I should use it...I was able to pop TeB and ChiEx proc'd and it hit extremely hard and I tried popping TeB and using FoF and then ChiEx but it didn't hit like i thought it would...and my DPS is suffering because of it I'm so used to the Serenity rotation but I know converting to this would be for the best so any help would be appreciated.

I would link my Armory but I can't yet so just look me under Gloryd.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Hey fellers. Once again, an item comparison. This time between a 630 dps ring vs a 655 tank piece.
    I hate this about WoW you're forced to use a upgrade even thought it isn't tailored to your statistic priority....but in this case I would use the DPS ring its giving you everything you would need for a WW just keep the 655 in your bag for iLvl purposes but this is just my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so a fellow ww monk told me to download simulationcraft and I used it (weird shit) and the difference with the rings is like 40-50 dps... with the tank ring on top.

Heh, just gonna stick with the DPS ring for now then xD.

Deleted
    Okay so a fellow ww monk told me to download simulationcraft and I used it (weird shit) and the difference with the rings is like 40-50 dps... with the tank ring on top.

Simcraft is great to compare items, at least as long as it's not trinkets.

Deleted

The tank ring is ahead by ~60 points in stats.

I see absolutely no reason to use the 630 ring.

You are intentionally lowering your DPS if you use it.

I remember a few weeks ago (maybe more by now) someone posted the stat-weights that basically were a mix between Serenity/ChiEx builds. I believe it was moreless so you can get one set of gear then just change 100 talent depending on the fight.

Were the stat-weights: Multi > Haste > Versa > Crit >>>> Mastery? Anyone know what I'm talking about? Would like confirmation since I'm getting to a weird gearing point.