I can already see guardian fighters crying now
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I don't see why, my GF feels like it's in a good spot right now.

- - - Updated - - -

When was the last time you tanked a heroic on a GF?
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah GF is actually worth playing since awhile ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Yeah GF is actually worth playing since awhile ago.
    Yeah, I tanked during dreadring and icewind dale a lot.
    I, personally, felt it was strong then.

The new changes to the shield? Ho boy. Now it's crazy strong.

So, about that Paladin... do you think the healer variant be melee based or ranged based? (I'm hoping for the former).
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    So, about that Paladin... do you think the healer variant be melee based or ranged based? (I'm hoping for the former).
    Haha, Lay on hands spam.
    Inb4 "Paladins reported for getting handsy with little boys playing online games"

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/nev...detail/9066253

Zone revamps look gorgeous and move the story forward.

Okay, if you have threat on Garakas, DON'T SPIN HIM IN A CIRCLE WHILE THE ADD DRAKES ARE STILL UP.
    POINT HIM AWAY FROM THE GROUP.

God damn it, I feel like I have to go back to tanking to avoid this problem.

BOO, GO FOR THE CREDIT CARD!!!

- - - Updated - - -

The dead in Ebon Downs are stirring in their so-called “eternal rest.” These newly awakened abominations have begun to attack the Temple of Kelemvor en masse under the command of the Barrow Lords and it’s up to the citizens of Neverwinter to stop the undead horde!

CTA Defend the Temple Event Begins: February 26, 2015 at 10 A.M. PDT (Pacific) (When is this for you?)

CTA Defend the Temple Event Ends: March 2, 2015 at 10 A.M PDT (Pacific) (When is this for you?)

The Doomguides of Kelemvor have called upon any able-bodied warriors to aid them in defending their Temple and are willing to show their gratitude with all sorts of rewards. Here’s just a taste of what you can earn by aiding the clerics of Kelemvor:

Neverwinter - worth a try?

So I have been looking for a new MMO to play a bit untill I get the fire regarding WoW back. atm im soooo full of WoW I only ever log in to raid.

I have played almost all the mmo's about there, my fav. besides WoW was clearly (for me) Archeage. I look forward to Black Desert.

but now to my main question - is Neverwinter a good MMO? I have read some reviews where it has gotten grades like 6/10 etc but those are from 2013 - I havent been able to find a reliable review from 2015 - and so I have little idea about the state of the game as it is now.

any information about this game would be much appreciated, good or bad.

(I did a search on forums on a few different keywords and I couldnt find an article like this, maybe im just bad at searching)

thanks in advance.

I look forward to Black Desert.
    Try not to.

OT it is free so it's worth a try regardless, it is less raid focused and more quest focused so if you enjoyed that kind of aspect of WoW then you will enjoy Neverwinters.

Try not to.

OT it is free so it's worth a try regardless, it is less raid focused and more quest focused so if you enjoyed that kind of aspect of WoW then you will enjoy Neverwinters.
    you arent happy with how black desert is looking?

and hmm, I think ill try it after raid (Neverwinter) after all its free to play, nothing to lose

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw View Post
    you arent happy with how black desert is looking?
    I don't know about Zito but anything ported from the east is a crapshoot. One, will it ever be released here, and two, they are usually crappy ports.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless things have changed since launch, they hide a LOT of stuff behind pay walls. That was the reason I quit playing. But that was a few years ago. As far as gameplay goes, if you can play WoW, you won't have any issues getting into Neverwinter.

I'd say wait another 16 days for TESO to go F2P. I enjoyed it, but not near enough to sub to it. I and three of my friends will be giving it another shot on the 17th.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I felt a bit mixed regarding Neverwinter.

On the one hand, the combat seemed refreshing and fun - it surprised me, and I played few the first few hours with a smile on my face.

After a few more hours of questing, I found it just didn't do it for me. Can't put my finger on why.

Maybe give it a try, it only costs you a download :-)

thx for the answers, ill give it a shot tbh.

At the top of this forum there is a thread called: "VG Discussion Directory - CHECK BEFORE MAKING NEW THREADS". Within is a directory of all the major game threads that have a sizable discussion.

Neverwinter's megathread is located here: LINK

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    At the top of this forum there is a thread called: "VG Discussion Directory - CHECK BEFORE MAKING NEW THREADS". Within is a directory of all the major game threads that have a sizable discussion.

Neverwinter's megathread is located here: LINK
    thanks a lot m8 <3

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I don't know about Zito but anything ported from the east is a crapshoot. One, will it ever be released here, and two, they are usually crappy ports.
    Black desert is so far a piece of crap imo. It literally caters to the hard core grinders and that's it. Pseudo action combat is just avoiding a bunch of glorified white damage. The very few world bosses and dungeon bosses they have one - two shots melee.

The only thing is that it looks nice and you can get creative with the character customization but the gameplay itself is shit in a mostly PvP game.

It amazes me how anyone from the West is interested in it considering it is more grindy than vanilla WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    The rule of thumb is that they're more concerned with their domestic userbase than their international userbase, so you can expect your issues and reports to not really get heard.