Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyari View Post
    It's India, I don't expect anything else from many there.
    Pretty much this. You see this stuff on a daily basis now.

Small world.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Wow Celista, you are so lucky to have us American boys. You should start a holiday for us where you have to buy us presents.
    My delicate female brain would not be able to do something as significant and complex as implement a national holiday. All I'm allowed to do is make sammiches and fold the laundry.

It's India, I don't expect anything else from many there.
    Why would you hold the words of one criminal against nearly a billion people?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    such astounding ignorance.
    Where's the ignorance? They have a problem with women being raped and that has a cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Why would you hold the words of one criminal against nearly a billion people?
    I said many, not all or most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    http://www.couriermail.com.au/lifest...-1227245641553

I seriously want to deck this fuck wit, its NO ONES fault that they get raped!

Men should be taught to respect and honor a woman, Not this whole "Male dominance" crap!

A few things:

1: Rape is any non-consensual Sex.
    2: Not all rapists are male, not all victims are female.
    3: Don't rape is good advice, however, learning how to protect yourself and not be a victim is better advise. Since people who rape have deep set issues and are dangerous in all situations.

Also for the fun, have a read-> This

15+ Year Old Account
    The way you frame the title I thought this was the stance of someone who spoke for India, like a politician or even a survey.

It's the fucking rapist himself, what kind of attitude did you expect? If you asked a a rapist as brutal as him in the US, do you think you'd get a more reasonable response?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where's the ignorance? They have a problem with women being raped and that has a cause.

I said many, not all.
    your statement implies india is incapable of doing better simply because it's india. that is ignorant.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    your statement implies india is incapable of doing better simply because it's india.
    Not at all. Stop reading things that aren't there.

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    And then a certain group of people gets all bent out of shape when Indians and Muslims wind up here to get away from that sort of lifestyle in their home countries.
    Not quite. They move here to get away from having no power in their own system... and then act like arrogant cockups here.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhine101 View Post
    I also think it's bull that gays get exucuted in the Middle East. I also find it upsetting that children get sold off to marriage in Africa.

^^Things that I can't control^^ Other nation's issues ^^^
    69% of marriages in Ethiopia are between a man and an abducted child bride.

10+ Year Old Account
    These women need to band together and start raping men, and then make them say child support for the children created! That would make them think twice no?

That is a level of victim blaming even morons in the US can't reach...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Not quite. They move here to get away from having no power in their own system... and then act like arrogant cockups here.
    I hope this is a joke I don't understand.

NO ONES fault that they get raped!
    No ones fault? I believe it would be the person doing the raping's fault.

Men should be taught to respect and honor a woman.
    The same could be said about women could it not?
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

People say ignorant things all over the world, why would you expect anything more from a convicted rapist trying to justify his crime, in India or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Pretty much this. You see this stuff on a daily basis now.

Small world.
    There is a billion people in India... you can see just about anything you can think of everyday there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhedinn View Post
    There is a billion people in India... you can see just about anything you can think of everyday there.
    I agree. It's the same thing with 300 million people. One crazy event is going to happen every day. In the US where more people have smartphones(camera), we have a problem where a YouTube video comes out and then the contents are extrapolated onto diverse and much larger regions. Of course it's always about finding the right esthetic combo of villain and victim.
    Last edited by Sledfang; 2015-03-03 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    My delicate female brain would not be able to do something as significant and complex as implement a national holiday. All I'm allowed to do is make sammiches and fold the laundry.
    Is this a trap? My man sense is tinkling...

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

@ Hubcap my response was joking earlier :/ Probably came off as sarcastic. Although no one should joke about sammiches...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey now.. Respect their culture. Don't be racist.

Deleted
    Men should be taught to respect and honor a woman, Not this whole "Male dominance" crap!
    Men and women should respect everyone. It's not a matter of men not respecting women, it's a matter of a rapist justifying his actions. What did you expect of him? This is not patriarchy.
    Last edited by mmoc2222b8def1; 2015-03-03 at 01:54 AM.