Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shots fired at midwinter
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

He just seems super burnt out from raiding all those hours. And the whole "MW dick sucking" is because they haven't been invited to Blizzcon cuz of what some the BL raiders did on the PTR a while back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    This is what Blizzard has done by not actioning the account sharing parties on Method. This is a player openly allowing anyone from BL to use his Rogue for progression.

If I was Blizzard, going into the final few bosses of a progression race, I would investigate the login's of EVERY player on the top 5 guilds, and 3 day action any account sharing with warnings to closure if they continue to participate in that behavior. They nailed reckful, and I remember very vividly they hitting account sharing and win trading near the end of arena seasons. Hell, in season 2, I remember that Blizzard basically went through and carved a fucking hole through the top 20 teams of each bracket on each battlegroup and gave them 3 day suspensions, and removed their gear. I think they also hit anybody below top 20 that was linked, just to ensure they hit anybody win trading.
    Account sharing in these top guilds has always happened.

Let it go.

This Rogue does seem a big of an angry dickhead, currently 4th in the world and tells everyone they have played shit, I don't really expect anything less from a BL player though that plays an easymode class.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2015-03-04 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fgicon View Post
    So, people who tier after tier abuse class imbalance and PTR testing complains about them?

He raids insane amount of hours for 35 of the last 37 days and complains about being at 22lbs?

Best pharagrah is "Obviously my rogue is available if needed for someone else to use.". So, finally it is known that ALL top guilds use account sharing, not only Method.

No more comments. It explains itself really well.
    Finally known? This fact has been known since I don't know, since tbc/wotlk? Maybe even classic. If you think it started happening now you are naive beyond any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrybathtub View Post
    cuz of what some the BL raiders did on the PTR a while back.
    U wot m8 ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post

Let it go.

This Rogue does seem a big of an angry dickhead, currently 4th in the world and tells everyone they have played shit, I don't really expect anything less from a BL player though that plays an easymode class.
    He is speaking relatively. There is more than just a good player and a bad player. There are good players relative to method and bad players relative to method both within their guild. They played like shit relatively speaking. Being 2 bosses behind when Method had already killed Blackhand(?) is playing like shit relative to their former status as world 2nd / US 1st guild.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    Finally known? This fact has been known since I don't know, since tbc/wotlk? Maybe even classic. If you think it started happening now you are naive beyond any help.
    We have to pretend that people don't account share though, so Blizzard doesn't look at us like the NSA.

No, no, I've never let my GF or friends play my account to do a daily or whatever when I couldnt log in. Never happened

Everyone's probably just tired of the ML losing his shit like a child
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post

Let it go.

He makes good points though. You'd have to be borderline psychotic to raid >100 hours per week and still be progressing into week 4. I would have walked a long time ago. Compare that to my guild who raids 28 hours per week for a fortnight, then down to 16 hours/4 days per week. We're a ballhair away from killing BF, and should be hitting Blackhand on Thursday just as our ilvl rises to match the encounter. Do we raid a lot? kinda, but our targets are realistic, our members are happy, and our inbox is bursting with applications.

The problem is not Blood Legions performance, its their unrealistic target.

I do disagree with class balance complaint, although his point about buggy/unfinished systems is real. To a large extent it feels like we've been playing beta up until 6.1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlaena View Post
    He makes good points though. You'd have to be borderline psychotic to raid >100 hours per week
    Yes you would, that's why he's been doing a minimum of 40 hours a week (still insane), I don't see >100 hours a week anywhere (completely insane).

I don't follow BL, but I am sure they have lost a lot of main players over the last couple of years, that surely doesn't help, with the added fact that raiding with Riggs voice would drive me insane after one raid.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2015-03-04 at 03:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Everyone's probably just tired of the ML losing his shit like a child
    It's about them loosing US first to MW. Notice this didn't happen until the very next day after MW got US first. He mentions being beat by midwinter in the very first paragraph and you can see his dislike towards them.

If they would have gotten US first regardless on how long it took them to kill bosses after Method did, he wouldn't be quitting.

Notice Blood legion drama didn't happen on this scale throughout MoP but started as soon as they began losing US first boss kills to Ascension in highmaul. They are just upset that they have better competition this tier and they can't keep up. That's all there is. And Ascension always had a lot potential but they were just held back by their shitty latency in MoP.

I don't think their performance since MoP has changed much, I think competition just got better but they like to play the blame game on each other instead of admitting that others have just gotten better then them. This is based on no sources just my gut though.
    Last edited by mmocbdbff9af68; 2015-03-04 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Re1 View Post
    It's about them loosing US first to MW. Notice this didn't happen until the very next day after MW got US first. He mentions being beat by midwinter in the very first paragraph and you can see his dislike towards them.

If they would have gotten US first regardless on how long it took them to kill bosses after Method did, he wouldn't be quitting.

Notice Blood legion drama didn't happen on this scale throughout MoP but started as soon as they began losing US first boss kills to Ascension in highmaul. They are just upset that they have better competition this tier and they can't keep up. That's all there is.
    I think its a bit of a snowball effect likely to happen. I'm note saying its right or wrong, but there must be many in that guild that hate the atmosphere and only raid with them because of the #2 status. Now that more and more guilds are doing better than them, I expect at least a few more to jump ship for more pleasant waters.

ITT: People think that raid atmospheres in world first guilds are rainbows and butterflies except for in Blood Legion.

No idea if that's legit but it seems understandable.
    The bh encounter is ridiculously tuned and still going 6-7 days at it should be impossible for about anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlaena View Post
    I do disagree with class balance complaint
    Given that level of progression I certainly can understand it. Once again there were some encounters that significantly profited from having the right classes available.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2015-03-04 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    ITT: People think that raid atmospheres in world first guilds are rainbows and butterflies except for in Blood Legion.
    I don't at all. I just don't expect that many have the tantrums like you see in BL.

No king rules forever, even if it that throne was 'only' US#1. Get dealing with it.

Burnout is strong at the top end unless somebody is extremely into it: The dedicated core.
    If you look at rosters between tiers there's always some new names and a few old ones quietly slipping out.

Some choose to vocalize it like this while many just keep quiet and either quit from burnout or go back to playing more casual.

It's really gonna suck if BL disbands though. I've been a fan since I met some of them at Blizzcon and everybody I met was extremely nice in person. Rage fits happen in times of stress and who can really blame them when they're that close and under that much pressure?
    I was actually upset to hear about Landsoul quitting and I didn't know Shinafae stopped as well. Checked her armory and she's still got the old Blood Elf model showing she hasn't logged in at least since 6.1 launched.

I'm worried for the top end scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Re1 View Post
    I don't think their performance since MoP has changed much, I think competition just got better but they like to play the blame game on each other instead of admitting that others have just gotten better then them. This is based on no sources just my gut though.
    Have to disagree. Their roster did change a bit since MoP. Some of the their main raiders like Shinafae, Landsoul, Zinnin, And Ararat aren't raiding with them now. Even Affinity mentioned on his stream that he didn't think BL's roster was as strong as it was last expansion. Let's not forget, they were right behind Method in boss kills throughout MoP. This expansion, it's not even close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not surprised. Raiding with a raid leader who rages like theirs does. Plus BL raids so much yet is nowhere near the top guilds. It's such a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aensland View Post
    Zinnin, And Ararat aren't raiding with them now.

Neither of these departures have anything to do with drama.

Landsoul reportedly quit because of the abysmal state of Warriors compared to other Melee (Something I disagree with) and 10 years of burnout.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Not surprised. Raiding with a raid leader who rages like theirs does. Plus BL raids so much yet is nowhere near the top guilds. It's such a waste of time.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FAfLvCGvV8

Please, tell us more about how other top guilds never rage.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrindor View Post
    World class guilds doing 600+ pulls on Blackhand before killing it/giving up. It's been awhile since a tier has been this demanding for world firsts.
    Yeah I know. Imagine if Method had pulled Blackfuse 500+ times, or Paragon had pulled Garrosh 550+ times....Oh, wait.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aensland View Post
    Let's not forget, they were right behind Method in boss kills throughout MoP.
    eh for garrosh yeah but for the harder bosses of the expansion (Lei Shen) they were almost a week behind. 6 days to be exact. This tier method really stepped up their game since MoP to get that blackhand kill while blood legion hasn't been improving since mop.