Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Blizzard pls fix Guardian druids.

I love to play Guardian druids but in wod we are in last place of all tank our dps i low etc etc i wont write now wot is wrong i just wanna kindly ask blizzard for fix,i dont feel good about place where are Guardian now,i thinking about to gear other tank but thats so lame that i need to swich from tank i like to some other tank.....pls look on wow logs see where are Guardian now and how manny ppl are play Guardian,read some comment and u will see woth ppl are thinking,bottom line Guardian need fix so pls do something about it

Single target DPS isn't that terrible anymore (obviously our AOE is), but I'm much more concerned about the damage we take, and the number of external cooldowns required to keep us alive. Random example from our first M Oregorger kill a few weeks ago:

Note that despite using every one of my cooldowns, and every one of the raid's cooldowns, the monk still takes 0 damage on every acid torrent with just guard while I blow up the raid half of the time. And this isn't only Oregorger, there's something like this on just about every fight.
    Last edited by Casagrande; 2015-03-05 at 03:53 PM.

i was play Guardian on WoD beta and we was good,so i choose to stay Guardian,now we got beaten by all tank,i know blizzard said that Guardian are where they wanna that all tanks need to be but thats is not case,we are not in range of others tanks and u can see it in wow logs...

To be fair Casa, that's a problem with monks having an ultra-powerful absorb on a 30sec CD with 2 charges

I agree that monks are OP largely due to Guard, and that chart would be less extreme compared to a warrior or paladin, but if everyone is using a monk (or in many cases two monks), that's what we have to compare ourselves to. Based on recent interviews Blizzard likes the current tank balance, because it's pretty close at low level (LFR-normal) where the majority of people play, so they're unlikely to make major changes to either us or our monk overlords.

Quote Originally Posted by Casagrande View Post
    Based on recent interviews Blizzard likes the current tank balance, because it's pretty close at low level (LFR-normal) where the majority of people play, so they're unlikely to make major changes to either us or our monk overlords.
    I know a lot of people complain when they feel Blizz balances content/classes around the top 10% guilds, but there is something seriously wrong when they use content that a trained monkey could tank (LFR) as a measure of class balance...

Deleted
    btw, monk doesnt need externals becouse they have stagger, not becouse of guard... we need to use cds on the tanks on oregorger becouse of the dmg that it does to the raid not the tank dmg.. tanks shouldnt die anyway, the pro is the raid itself.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I agree that monks are OP largely due to Guard, and that chart would be less extreme compared to a warrior or paladin, but if everyone is using a monk (or in many cases two monks), that's what we have to compare ourselves to. Based on recent interviews Blizzard likes the current tank balance, because it's pretty close at low level (LFR-normal) where the majority of people play, so they're unlikely to make major changes to either us or our monk overlords.
    Casa, based on what happen on thrash and bear form mitigation, my only hope for bliz don't nerf us again and again

I'm not overly thrilled with Feral but the state of Guardians is disgraceful.

Deleted
    i dont really know about progression, but i have guardian os, and i ussualy use it to help some friends in hm hc and brf hc and i dont take almost any damage with 680 ilvl

Blizzard pls fix Guardian druids.
    I called blizzard, he is going to fix guardian druids. Topic closed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LuRu9 View Post
    i dont really know about progression, but i have guardian os, and i ussualy use it to help some friends in hm hc and brf hc and i dont take almost any damage with 680 ilvl
    Perhaps you could enlighten us to how you're taking no damage on an alt in outdated content, we're all eager to hear.

Deleted
    quick tip, but i dont know if it works in mythic as well: use bristling fur for oregorger

Deleted
    If any tank needs a damage boost it's the Blood DK, not Guardian.

http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T17M.html

And yet, https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/7#class=Tanks

The fact that there isn't a simcraft profile for DKs does not mean DKs are bad.

Yea... DKs are the most overpowered DPS tank right now : P

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    And yet, https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/7#class=Tanks

The fact that there isn't a simcraft profile for DKs does not mean DKs are bad.
    Case, simcraft kinds of broken for DKs(Default Sim Mode), I have chosen one 686 DK for sim, its TMI only 90.1k, other 686 Tank always around 100K.

Our aoe is a bit on the low side but single target we're fine. And actually we're pretty awesome at cleave (maidens says hello). I feel our problem is we no longer have a ton of armor. We have the health to take big hits (although a little more would be nice) but we don't have the armor. Also a second charge on barkskin would make life a lot easier.

yeah it's a awful state right now. the clunkiness of pulverise during aoe and the RNG of savage defense ugh....

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    yeah it's a awful state right now. the clunkiness of pulverise during aoe and the RNG of savage defense ugh....
    Why are you using pulverize in the first place?