Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Question If the laws did not apply to you, what would you do?

Say you could do anything you wanted without any legal repercussions. For example, you could drive as fast as you want, and you would never get pulled over. You could rob a bank without the fear of the police trying to stop you.

How would you take advantage of this power?

7+ Year Old Account
    I would smoke all the weed.

Probably not anything too crazy. If the law can't touch me that wouldn't stop people if I pissed them off too much.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I'd walk around naked because putting on clothes is hard.

I would probably ring up companies and tell them that they can direct all their profits to me and I will take a cut which is less than the tax they would otherwise pay.

edit: Maybe make my own currency.
    Last edited by LilSaihah; 2015-05-16 at 06:07 AM.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

I'd drive a modfied death machine, like a Bond Car on meth, and start dealing with all these rude fucking drivers.

Oh you want to cross 4 lanes of traffic with no turn signal while cutting off at least two cars in the process, all while talking on your cellphone? Pre-pare the torpedos!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I'd walk around naked because putting on clothes is hard.
    Don't you have a mom to do it for you?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Don't you have a mom to do it for you?
    I grew up on mean streets. I pretended a rock with googly eyes was my mom.

Go rape some 10/10 womyn

Nothing. Honestly I would get bored and just do regular people stuff after a while. I would get pissed when I am robbed and beat up and realize that laws to protect did not apply to me. I'd get vengeance on my assaulters, move and then live a normal life.

I'm realizing now I am a very full person. I am literally at a beach hotel and on MMO champ -_- Would probably be doing the same if I was exempt from all laws too.
    Last edited by Rhine101; 2015-05-16 at 05:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go to the bank and walk into the vault and take all the money. And nobody could stop me. I'm not some psychotic nutjob that would go around killing people. Seriously if anyone posts that I'll be disappointed.

Maybe take some money to help cover dept.....thats about it I am not that much of a scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    I'd go to the bank and walk into the vault and take all the money. And nobody could stop me.
    But they could. If the law said I can punch people in the face, that doesn't stop the person I'm punching giving me some.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two chicks at the same time.

In public!

i'd use money from rich people to buy lots of fun things on wow, and the best computer i could have made. then i'd buy dragon age inquisition and grand theft auto. i'd only take money, it's not like it'd hurt anyone because i'd take it from rich people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Two chicks at the same time.

In public!
    But the law doesn't apply to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    But the law doesn't apply to them.
    They are chicks, they won't get arrested anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Rob every bank on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd do whatever gets me out of debt and poverty. Granted I won't harm someone or do something to hurt a local business. Corporations, I don't give a shit about they can spare some change.

Not like anyone can stop me, they still have to follow the law, I don't.

Well there is another thing I'd do but I'll keep it to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    But they could. If the law said I can punch people in the face, that doesn't stop the person I'm punching giving me some.
    That is what I am going with. Perhaps we are over thinking this. But when I hear "the law doesn't apply to you" I think that people can literally murder me and since I am outside the law they could get away with it. But maybe not that drastic. I would not get arrested for robbing a bank, but I could still get my ass kicked or shot.