View Poll Results: If you were in a fist fight in a parking lot behind Best Buy would you bite someone i

Voters
51. This poll is closed
  • No, that is despicable I'd rather lose like a man.

6 11.76%
  • Yes, because " A Win is a Win" Vin Diesel

32 62.75%
  • I would run to my car ASIC and drive away

4 7.84%
  • Ask if he knows who My daddy is.

9 17.65%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

If you were in a fist fight in a parking lot behind Best Buy?

If you were in a fist fight in a parking lot behind Best Buy would you bite someone if you were losing?
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2015-05-17 at 05:59 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The heck is this?

i would try my best to rip their ears, bite their fingers, dig out an eye, do whatever i can to keep myself safe. i can't fight any other way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i would try my best to rip their ears, bite their fingers, dig out an eye, do whatever i can to keep myself safe. i can't fight any other way.
    You would mutilate someone in a fight? Damn!

Why would be in a fist fight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Why would be in a fist fight?
    For whatever reason people get into a fist fight, say maybe a parking space.

I dont think id resort to biting - maybe if they had me immobolized and that was the ONLY thing i could do - then maybe
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

15+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    No, that is a good way to lose teeth.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, is it a slow-dance, or a fight?

If you're in a fight, you fight to win, as the alternative is probably not acceptable.

If biting is what you can do to beat the other guy, then you do it.

Personally, there are better ways to deal with an opponent.

You know, like, not get in a fight in the first place.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    In any fighting situation, my goal is to end it as quickly and efficiently as possible without causing lasting harm to the other person. Basically, I won't try to poke out eyes or break bones, but hurt enough for them to reconsider the whole damn thing. Biting is fine!

Edit: It should be noted, I always do everything in my power to avoid fighting.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing is this, it's sort of a "can't be answered" question, because I'd never get in that situation.

1) I wouldn't get into a 'fight' over something so petty as a parking spot. The only reason I'd get into a fight is over something serious, which leads to:
    2) If I got into a 'fight' over something serious, I wouldn't use my fists. I'd use everything and anything around me to disable the other person. Biting? No. I'd go for breaking knees, if I was entirely unarmed. Throat punches. Shots to the groin. A rock to the temple.

I love a good scrap, don't get me wrong. I loved sparring with my friends back in the glory days, but those were controlled situations. If I get into a fight, it's for a damn good reason, and if I get into a fight for that good enough of a reason, you bet I'm going to attempt to put them in traction for a half a year. You fight dirty. You make it quick. There's no need to drag out an altercation with fists and biting.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    You would mutilate someone in a fight? Damn!
    i'd say that the first time i really dig in to their eye they're going to back off enough for me to at least try to run. if they catch me, i'll do more. i'll do what i have to until i can get away.

i'm not a large person, i'm quite small and frail. i literally can't fight legitimately.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2015-05-17 at 06:46 AM.

Why the hell would I be at Best Buy? That place is dead anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably wouldn't bite someone if I was fighting with them, at least now since I'm used to putting people into restraints which are fun to do.
    I did once long ago had a fist fight in a parking lot (not a best buy one). Ended up being pinned down by an older kid and when I got an arm free I jammed a thumb into his eye to get him off me and kicked him in the face.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

The real question would be ;
    What am I doing behind best buy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    The real question would be ;
    What am I doing behind best buy?
    Let say parking your car or anything else you can imagine.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is oddly specific.

Trying to justify your actions?

There's no such thing as a fair fight. Do what you have to, as long as it's within the laws of your country.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I'd be in a fist fight to start with because I kind of enjoy not loosing teeth and leaking testosterone out of my ears in dumb rage.
    There's other ways of ending an argument, If someone took a swing at me I'd likely run off, sit in my car and report them to the police or attempt to use ... y'know, words, those things we spent most of our cumulative evolution developing to become a higher mental class of animal.

Now if the fight was one sided and the jackass had me trapped, you bet your fucking ass I'd bite, kick, damage, any manner of self defense I could think of. People can get seriously damaged in fist fights, brain damaged, necks broken/fractured, even killed in the most extreme circumstances. And anyone instigating a fist fight under duress is a cretin of the highest order.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Am I a vampire in your situation?