Decided to go with a yellow theme for something a bit different. Have another weapon I'd prefer, but it's a BoP Ulduar trash drop. Annoying.

Deleted
    My own made transmog which I find very original, if you have seen anyone with this mog please give a comment if not, say what you think!

Last edited by mmoc2efb69c5b5; 2015-05-26 at 11:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Your boots, legs, and belt appear to be the Normal version. you'll get a better color match out of the heroic versions.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Unfortunately there is no heroic colored version of the belt...for some reason Blizz only put the normal coloring on the belt (Firearrow Belt) on the vendor outside the entrance to Firelands...which is the one he's using.
    Last edited by Kavorka; 2015-05-28 at 03:16 AM.

Hat goes well with it, not a fan of the mix of N & HC tier :<

anyhow, finally finnished my hunter's set after weeks of missions (goddamn salvage yard)

made by Shyama

@Gruxa and Alvarie, very nice work from both of you...good job!

Deleted
    My hunter has an engineerish look! Please rate it

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aelthar/simple

Deleted
    It makes no sense as it's the least likely class for her, but I was bored and made an Alexstrasza hunter mog. Thought I'd share it here!
    Making character themed mogs is how I pass my time waiting in queues XD

I also did a few variations on Sylvanas based on her HotS skins:

Red tint master skin

Blue tint Ranger General skin

Purple/pink tint skin

Obviously the armour can't even be remotely recreated in WoW, but if you're familiar enough with the character and skins maybe you can squint and see the resemblance :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelthar View Post
    My hunter has an engineerish look! Please rate it

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aelthar/simple
    I love this quest set, and it looks really cute on your troll with the hair and goggles. Though I do feel it's a bit more Alliance/Dwarven engineer because of the blue and gold, it still looks great so good job!

10+ Year Old Account

Been working on a transmog for a while. It isn't really finished, I'm after some sleeker shoulders with a more hunter-like feel but they refuse to drop.
    However it's complete enough to use I suppose.

[QUOTE=Gaelthar;34131271]My hunter has an engineerish look! Please rate it

[url]http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias
    I really like it...good stuff!

10+ Year Old Account

To celebrate the fact that I manage to find both Gondria and Loque'nahak within 20 minutes of eachother, I threw together a new transmog.
    Just a plain one, but I like it. Now I just need to find a suitable name for my new cuties!

Deleted
    Bruh

Need a list of those items.

Deleted
    Need help people. I want a full black transmog for the wolfslayer sniper

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalSniper View Post
    Need help people. I want a full black transmog for the wolfslayer sniper
    Black sets include Black Dragonscale, Renegade, Ebonhold and Blackforge. You could use these tier 14 shoulders from MoP, these crafted ones which are a pain to get or these from Naxx. There's also the black recolour of the Scourgestalker set from Ulduar.

Basically, there's no true black mail, but these items go decently with the sniper rifle anyway!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohirrims View Post
    Black sets include Black Dragonscale, Renegade, Ebonhold and Blackforge. You could use these tier 14 shoulders from MoP, these crafted ones which are a pain to get or these from Naxx. There's also the black recolour of the Scourgestalker set from Ulduar.

Basically, there's no true black mail, but these items go decently with the sniper rifle anyway!
    Wow rohirrims thank you very much. I got recoloured Scourgestalker set + pvp tier 1 boots + and cloak is Lord of lineage? (i don't know the English name). My helm right now is the patch but i want tier 14 pve helm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosebleeds View Post
    Bruh

Need a list of those items.
    Unsure if you were referring to me, but I'll put the list in just incase either you or anyone else is interested. It's mostly just the leveling gear you get from WoD.

Helm; Headdress of Inner Rage
    Shoulders; Frostwolf Ringmail Pauldrons
    Chest; Grimfrost Frostmail
    Gloves; Shoveltusk Gauntlets
    Belt; Tangleheart Belt
    Legs; Tangleheart Legguards
    Boots; Crag-Leaping Boots
    Cloak; Master's Cloak

Most of it is part of the Warpscale set and can be found on the auction house, also comes in different colours.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohirrims View Post

This is how i look right now
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/es/characte...lsniper/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalSniper View Post
    Looks fantastic! I love the malefactor's eyepatch with it too