Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Princesefl View Post
    Thanks for sharing, I'm pretty excited to try these as this is very clean/minimalist and exactly what I need for BM. What settings would I disable/enable to have only the BM related weakauras to display, as I am already set up for survival?
    Pull up the WeakAuras Options window with /wa and on any Weak Aura, or group (if it applies to all auras within the group), click on the 'tab' that says Load. These are instructions to the WAs on when to be ready and waiting/active. You can click the check-box next to player class and select Hunter, then click the check-box next to Talent Specialization and select Beast Mastery. You can go through and do the same thing to Survival specific weak auras by selecting Survival.

Deleted
    Nice Work!
    One thing, it seems detterence didn't work for me, it just show up with 2 stack and when I press no cooldowns or duration is shown. (I have only one detterance in the group list)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaredjr View Post
    Nice WA just a couple questions about it before I switch over from the WA I am currently using. Does it track Serpent Sting duration on target while Survival? If I am not speced into a talent like binding shot will it still appear on the bar?
    Correct, if you don't have Binding Shot chosen as a talent, it won't appear on the bar and another on-use talent would take it's place. As for Serpent Sting, I actually use a seperate weak aura, this will just make every Serpent Sting target (not just your current target, so it's great for big add fights, or big cleave).
    Code:
    dCJNdaGEIK2LeyBIIzkk1Sf5Mer9nsQDsvTxy3KA)Is(PK0WuIFtIHsKyWsidxuDqIqUSWXusNtI0cLkTuIIftuA5u6Xsvpv1YqupNIdtLPsyYk10rDrjORsK6zisxhHnIi(Su2mvz7eb9rIaNwX0KuFxIyKsOojrOgnr14LOUerKBjvCnK48iPXrs(RK42i1yfcCheGXn4KlyPGslOuCA8n(gcCQv98mbd)oKwVGBJ2OOfuZd8nvTJE6BwfICCJILX3HPp07r3WNn(dBEO5ZJU11zZQijWQqKJ727HhfTlvHTtRfwdeGXnrYtkkJMXfvLcEjZMLdsOqwT6muOOM0vkRuiRsf86uxJRjOf2P1cRb(R4YJPjNbjuwYKHcLfsvvk5mKjNrn86uRcpP42qGtyIk9jNXGZwIa3QKciWPjs8abyW4SlfAgcCAIepqagmU11hqGttK4bcWGX7toJbcCZOBPaVyP9ffkdyW4r5CNEhBily8EiG)ke4LR65zcg(DYKrno1QEEMGbjDQvRIYs9c56AsRjRwvn86uRc3trZKKCndEvPfzlX(fINuCBiWjmrL(KZyqxCRskGaNMiXdeGbJBD9be40ejEGamyC2LcndbonrIhiadgNWev6vOL1XOlEFYzmqGBgDlf4flTVOqzadg3gTrrlOMh4ocRtwNfNJYmHnWL8OhAxAmm(Em5jhvruMZo8yCjLJZ2P1cle4kLORQturxCc9W40ejEW1o6a)Hnp0CwfDE0n8DilHNNGAEGxSejJKjr6SX1o6Wab8xXFyZdnNvrNhDdmEpHHvORiF2bop0XgmU8yAYz4VQcFpM8KJQikZYmn5mUK048qh2psnG)6cUBVhEu0Uuf2oTwynqagVKzZYHpPll4Zg)Hnp085r366S4AcAHDATWAG)kohL5psnG)6cyW4si8xRjVaga
    Quote Originally Posted by Princesefl View Post
    Thanks for sharing, I'm pretty excited to try these as this is very clean/minimalist and exactly what I need for BM. What settings would I disable/enable to have only the BM related weakauras to display, as I am already set up for survival?
    Unfortunately because of the way I have the auras set up you'd have to go through them and delete the survival auras in order to do this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pallep View Post
    Nice Work!
    One thing, it seems detterence didn't work for me, it just show up with 2 stack and when I press no cooldowns or duration is shown. (I have only one detterance in the group list)
    I've just updated the Misc aura string. I added another aura for when deterrence is running, in hopes that it will force the original one to update and show affected stacks/timer for recharges.

check out my hunter weak auras, click here

This is what I been looking for thank you kind sir for sharing your WA's to us!

I love this WA setup... I would love for it to add Marksman! Any plans for doing so?

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey, sorry for the late reply, I haven't really been active lately. Sure, I can add Marksman, I should have it done before I raid tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by vampiricx View Post
    Hey, sorry for the late reply, I haven't really been active lately. Sure, I can add Marksman, I should have it done before I raid tomorrow night.
    Hi, That's great news! looking forward to it..

7+ Year Old Account
    The auras have been updated, only the Dps Ability Group has been updated. I hope you enjoy, and if you have any suggestions feel free to let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by vampiricx View Post
    The auras have been updated
    Thanks! really like your WAs!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggshells01 View Post
    Thanks! really like your WAs!
    There's a way to color more the weak auras?
    A color more full i would like it, dont know if i explain myeslf.. not faded..

I also am having problems with the deterrence weakaura. The weakaura that shows the active duration works fine, however the cooldown weakaura always displays two charges.

I am having the exact same problem with two other Deterrence weakauras, one I made myself and another I found on the web. If Pallep and I are the only ones having problems, then I really have no idea what could be causing it.

Deleted
    Hey Vampiricx!

Your Weakauras looks really good!
    i have being thinking of trying them but i wanted to hear if you had made WA for MM Mastery so how long you can "move" before you need to stand still to still have the buff and not lose it

Hi Vamp! Really love this WA set! One thing though, as MM the kill shot isn't tracking for some reason.

15+ Year Old Account
    Heya,

I'd be rather interested in your whole UI layout and where you place this "monster" of a WA
    I've already a unique UI so...placing this somewhere would hinder me more than help.

Deleted
    [Fixed original question, sorry.]

Also im having same issue with the deterence showing 2 charges constantly. Not really a big deal to be fair.

Great WA.
    Last edited by mmoc43a108a939; 2015-06-22 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Fixed, I was stupid lol

Will this be updated for MM 6.2? If not ca someone direct me to the correct thread? Thanks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, sorry for the late responses, I've been busy lately and haven't been watching this thread as much as I should. I've replied to a few questions below, if you have any more feel free to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Senova View Post
    Hey Vampiricx!

Your Weakauras looks really good!
    i have being thinking of trying them but i wanted to hear if you had made WA for MM Mastery so how long you can "move" before you need to stand still to still have the buff and not lose it
    I haven't made one myself, I use this, it fits in with my auras and does the job perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerryz View Post
    [Fixed original question, sorry.]

Also im having same issue with the deterence showing 2 charges constantly. Not really a big deal to be fair.

Great WA.
    Quote Originally Posted by CritMagnon View Post
    I also am having problems with the deterrence weakaura. The weakaura that shows the active duration works fine, however the cooldown weakaura always displays two charges.

I am having the exact same problem with two other Deterrence weakauras, one I made myself and another I found on the web. If Pallep and I are the only ones having problems, then I really have no idea what could be causing it.
    I just spent a while looking at this and couldn't seem to find a fix for it, I'll keep the thread updated if I am able to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by rezzented View Post
    Hi Vamp! Really love this WA set! One thing though, as MM the kill shot isn't tracking for some reason.
    Fixed now, it was set to only load for Beast Mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Nairesha View Post
    Heya,

I'd be rather interested in your whole UI layout and where you place this "monster" of a WA
    I've already a unique UI so...placing this somewhere would hinder me more than help.
    This is my current UI

Quote Originally Posted by spookychick13 View Post
    Will this be updated for MM 6.2? If not ca someone direct me to the correct thread? Thanks.
    This is something I'll be working on in the upcoming days, just been stretched for time due to real life commitments and raiding.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    I love the strings too and thanks for taking your time and making this, and sharing it too! That said, everything else seems to work as intented but the deterrence doesn't seem to work for me either. I tried to mess with the settings but I made it even worse so I'm not much of a help here..

In regards to the Deterrence issue, I found a solution that worked for me when making my own weakauras. Instead of entering the spell name "Deterrence", I entered the ID for the spell "19263".