Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    who said anything about 2200? this is zero day we are talking about! THE END TIMES! draenei invading earth with their tentacles and cooties and waggles!!!
    hey who knows if they are nice or maybe even dead on that ship then free technology for us BABY

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    hey who knows if they are nice or maybe even dead on that ship then free technology for us BABY
    NO! fraternization with the draenei is wrong and evil! they are the enemy!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I wonder if they have danker memes than we do.

But what about peppers on Draenei?

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    The major powers would want to study all tech/lifeforms and the aliens would want (if not immediately then eventually) want the aliens back. There would be a minor diplomatic crisis on Earth about what to do with the aliens/tech/etc and who owns the rights to it, but the bigger problem would be dealing with the aliens. Just think about what happens if a US/Russia/whatever craft crashes in a foreign nation capable of giving the US/Russia/whatever a hard time about retrieving the material from the crash. Now extrapolate that to an intergalactic scale (add in arrogant humans and technologically superior aliens).

Somebody or someone is getting shot, war might happen.
    well while i might agree with this most likely i DO NOT think they will post war with US even when the ship crashed on ITS OWN TERMS i do not think its to stop humanity but to help it and i personally think that the aliens made the ship crash just to give us a sign of peace a gift of technology that they have been planning to use and right now we could really use some help here....yah that is what im thinking

- - - Updated - - -

but the others....the man'ari i thought they were evil

How much oil is on this alien ship?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    But what about peppers on Draenei?
    than it is a lost pepper. R.I.P. pepper!

- - - Updated - - -

well while i might agree with this most likely i DO NOT think they will post war with US even when the ship crashed on ITS OWN TERMS i do not think its to stop humanity but to help it and i personally think that the aliens made the ship crash just to give us a sign of peace a gift of technology that they have been planning to use and right now we could really use some help here....yah that is what im thinking

- - - Updated - - -

but the others....the man'ari i thought they were evil
    they are twice as evil.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

How much oil is on this alien ship?
    maybe if NOT more likely enough to boost our power in defense for this world

If it landed in one of the small countries, OSN would handle it. It would be claimed as property of all ppl on Earth, mixed research teams would work on it with many observers from other countries, etc. If it landed in one of the big countries, US, Russia, China, etc., it could be a problem.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

than it is a lost pepper. R.I.P. pepper!

- - - Updated - - -

they are twice as evil.
    i know right

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    If it landed in one of the small countries, OSN would handle it. It would be claimed as property of all ppl on Earth, mixed research teams would work on it with many observers from other countries, etc. If it landed in one of the big countries, US, Russia, China, etc., it could be a problem.
    well yah if it did land on a big continent like china then yah......i have my eye most likely on north korea and that basterd leader of theirs......why have we not taken care of this bitch yet

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragos1993 View Post
    I wonder if they have danker memes than we do.
    There are no memes danker.

But in all seriousness we'd probably mostly squabble about who owns it until someone decides to attack it. And then it'd go back to normal. But, on a personal level I'd build something a bit like XCOM, not so much focused exclusively on aliens but instead focused on global human betterment.

maybe if NOT more likely enough to boost our power in defense for this world
    Hmm, then I don't think it requires being liberated.

Hmm, then I don't think it requires being liberated.
    meh....i was just joking.....i do not even think they use oil if they are that badass....idk what they use

Transylvania? Mecha-Dracula is going to take over our world with ray guns that suck the blood out of victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Rindrae View Post
    Transylvania? Mecha-Dracula is going to take over our world with ray guns that suck the blood out of victims.
    HAHAHA i think they will have to use more than that if they want to UPGRADE this world

Deleted
    well yah if it did land on a big continent like china then yah......i have my eye most likely on north korea and that basterd leader of theirs......why have we not taken care of this bitch yet
    Because China backs him up and the fact that he holds Seoul hostage.

Deleted
    We get free alien bacon.

The end.

Alien super death bacteria would wipe out 90% of the population while we're all worried about WW3.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    The country it lands in, owns it. Simple as that.

Back off, USA.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    The country it lands in, owns it. Simple as that.

Back off, USA.
    What about Alien rights?