Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    try "thereisnourflevel"
    The issue is not with whether or not servers are considered offline. They are. The credentials are submitted, accepted, processed, logging in aaaaaaaand then it just dies on the spot.

Deleted

GG Ryze and Wukong full build
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2015-06-03 at 04:05 PM. Reason: image link randomly died ;_;

God damn it's fun watching game of thrones and having your childhood traumas re-emerge. For those wondering what my "trauma" is it's having people press someones eyes in with their thumbs. Watching the first halloween movie at the age of 7 probably wasn't the greatest of decisions now that i think of it.

It's bloody 7am atm and i still can't sleep because of the scene.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    God damn it's fun watching game of thrones and having your childhood traumas re-emerge. For those wondering what my "trauma" is it's having people press someones eyes in with their thumbs. Watching the first halloween movie at the age of 7 probably wasn't the greatest of decisions now that i think of it.

It's bloody 7am atm and i still can't sleep because of the scene.
    I'm trying to picture how this is scary but I can't really seem to picture it right now...
    Got a bronze mmr account from B1 to G5 in ~30 games, woop woop.

It wasn't really scary i agree. I can watch most gore without blinking an eye, but eyes getting popped? Fuck that shit. If you've seen the scene, it was mostly the screams that did it for me aswell.

You should see the reversed gif. The kind mountain molding some dudes head back together from pulp.

It wasn't really scary i agree. I can watch most gore without blinking an eye, but eyes getting popped? Fuck that shit. If you've seen the scene, it was mostly the screams that did it for me aswell.
    ya'll are not alone - that was really messed up
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

Deleted
    Oh boy, it's finally here.
    Gangplank Update.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Her face looks like absolute fucking trash holy Jesus.

So umm, I did a thing:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I'm not a fan either... :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I didn't actually care about it until I actually looked at it...
    Good grief... what did they do to you MF? :/

The thing that annoys me more though is that her w/ult animations look like she's just flailing her arms around for no good reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    So umm, I did a thing:
    [video=youtube;9ABc9DYnx4s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ABc9DYnx4s[video]
    Is it just me, or is the FPS in that video pretty low?
    Good play tho'

This is pretty cool
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2015-07-08 at 12:18 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah, I noticed her arms were flapping a lot too. Kinda lame. They could make her moves more pretty but that is too much lol.

I think I might go play LoL again to try her out. Haven't played in months and with work, it's difficult. :p

Am i the only one who doesen't notice anything different about her face (atleast the way you're putting it)? Love the new hairstyle, and dat ult looks B-E-A-utiful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah, I noticed her arms were flapping a lot too. Kinda lame. They could make her moves more pretty but that is too much lol.

I think I might go play LoL again to try her out. Haven't played in months and with work, it's difficult. :p
    Well, you're not missing much, it's still the same old game. The only thing you're missing out on is playing a midlaner/toplaner with Smite.
    Am i the only one who doesen't notice anything different about her face (atleast the way you're putting it)? Love the new hairstyle, and dat ult looks B-E-A-utiful.
    Think it's mostly the nose area that looks weird compared to her current model.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Well, you're not missing much, it's still the same old game. The only thing you're missing out on is playing a midlaner/toplaner with Smite.
    I don't even know who Smite is.

And I'm not surprised I'm not missing much. Probably just the new SR map but I didn't even play SR back when I played LoL. Just HA/PG and Domi.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't even know who Smite is.

And I'm not surprised I'm not missing much. Probably just the new SR map but I didn't even play SR back when I played LoL. Just HA/PG and Domi.
    A summoner spell that can be used to deal true damage to minions/monsters
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    damn you really have been gone from LoL a while haven't you?
    What even is jungle? Back in my day we did double top and we had Ashe mid.

I remember when you bought Boots of Speed as your starting item, on every champion.

I remember when Master Yi was the original Dunkmaster.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    I remember when you bought Boots of Speed as your starting item, on every champion.

I remember when Master Yi was the original Dunkmaster.
    Cloth 5 for junglers though.
    Unless you were Warwick