Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Howling Wind View Post
    LMAO, if people cant change what is the point of the prison system? A murdere will never change. What is the point of psychiatric therapy? A cheating wife or abusive husband will never change. What is the point of alcoholics anonymous? A drunk will never change.

right?

WRONG!

People CAN CHANGE.
    Substances and sexual preference aren't the same.

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO, if people cant change what is the point of the prison system?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correc...ion_of_America
    Last edited by Drusyn; 2015-09-02 at 09:20 PM.

What is the point of psychiatric therapy? What is the point of alcoholics anonymous?
    to TRY to help ppl PREVENT themselves from doing things again - its not a GUARANTEE, however, that it WILL help them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Summoner View Post
    Your sexual attraction has been decided to be legal in the society you are living in.

When did you decide to be heterosexual?
    lol...wanna bet they don't reply to this?
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2015-09-02 at 09:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusyn View Post
    This is ridiculous, you're comparing liking or disliking food to sexual preference. v.v
    hey, you said i cant change what i like. I proved that you can change. Have you never heard of recovered sex addicts?

Your sexual attraction has been decided to be legal in the society you are living in.

When did you decide to be heterosexual?
    My sexual attraction(straight) keeps the human race alive. Without Male to female sexual attraction MOST of you people would NOT be born. To make a human YOU NEED A MAN AND A WOMEN to come together.

To answer your question. I never thought about sex until i was 10 years old. I was with my mom at the grocery store and I saw a beautiful blonde lady walking with her massive tits hanging out and i popped a boner.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HomeHoney View Post
    to TRY to help ppl PREVENT themselves from doing things again - its not a GUARANTEE, however, that it WILL help them

- - - Updated - - -

lol...wanna bet they don't reply to this?
    ill bet you $100!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shadows gather when the raven swallows the day. Burning sky is extinguished as black wings fold gently about the heavens. Rest, my children, rest. For even the sun must sleep. (Source)

My sexual attraction(straight) keeps the human race alive.
    so?

/10characters

hey, you said i cant change what i like. I proved that you can change.
    You can change some things, you can't change sexual preferences, if I have to clarify what I mean then I don't think this thread will go anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    So basically to change them..... LOL
    Shadows gather when the raven swallows the day. Burning sky is extinguished as black wings fold gently about the heavens. Rest, my children, rest. For even the sun must sleep. (Source)

Citation needed.
    it is the natural progression of any addiction you end up having to drink more and more take more and more drugs gamble more and more what ever addiction it is you have to do more of it to get the same fix

So basically to change them..... LOL
    to TRY to help them PREVENT themselves from doing things again is not changing them

just because i never bounce a ball again doesn't mean i dont want to bounce a ball again...

10+ Year Old Account
    You can change some things, you can't change sexual preferences, if I have to clarify what I mean then I don't think this thread will go anywhere.
    People can change sexual preference. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ma...on-is-possible

- - - Updated - - -

to TRY to help them PREVENT themselves from doing things again is not changing them

just because i never bounce a ball again doesn't mean i dont want to bounce a ball again...
    if they stop doing things they used to do. IT HAS CHANGED THEM. They no longer do things they once did, therefore CHANGE has occured within them......

People can change sexual preference. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ma...on-is-possible

- - - Updated - - -

if they stop doing things they used to do. IT HAS CHANGED THEM. They no longer do things they once did, therefore CHANGE has occured within them......
    it just means they dont act upon a desire

i desire sweets, but if i become diabetic, i wont eat sweets no more, but i will STILL DESIRE SWEETS

From your link
    “These results do not prove that categorical change in sexual orientation is possible for everyone or anyone, but rather that meaningful shifts along a continuum that constitute real changes appear possible for some,” states a press release announcing the study. The release also emphasizes, “the results do not prove that no one is harmed by the attempt to change, but rather that the attempt does not appear to be harmful on average or inherently harmful.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    I just wanted to add my two cents on your out-of-place quote. An opinion does not win or lose a debate.
    No, but when he resorted to petty attacks on me on a personal level instead of attacking my ideas, he lost the debate. That's why he got banned. He couldnt control himself.

- - - Updated - - -

From your link
    Yea, which is different from what you claimed to be fact. Which was that sexual preference cannot be changed.

No, but when he resorted to petty attacks on me on a personal level instead of attacking my ideas, he lost the debate. That's why he got banned. He couldnt control himself.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, which is different from what you claimed to be fact. Which was that sexual preference can not be changed.
    Your link makes it sound like the study was essentially a waste of time since
    “These results do not prove that categorical change in sexual orientation is possible for everyone or anyone, but rather that meaningful shifts along a continuum that constitute real changes appear possible for some,”
    Which means they did nothing but prove that it may be possible, "may" doesn't mean that it is. Let me know when you find a study that actually changes peoples preference.

Deleted
    But homo sapiens sapiens females are fertile from the point of first ovulation, and a homo sapiens sapiens males produce fertile sperm throughout the life, thus the mating could easily produce offspring regardless of male age.

Thus are homosexuals more evil, since their mating won't produce offspring in contrast to heterosexual pedophiles?

This discussion is a time machine and takes me back a good decade. I remember people asking back then: Imagine you popped a boner to a dark haired man's huge butt instead. Would you call yourself evil?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    it is the natural progression of any addiction you end up having to drink more and more take more and more drugs gamble more and more what ever addiction it is you have to do more of it to get the same fix
    I asked for evidence, not your opinion and your comparison of sexual release to drug abuse.
    Last edited by mmoc1c1d6a1668; 2015-09-02 at 09:47 PM.

That website makes me sick. I'd like to know who the people buying that stuff are and why and how they get permission to sell the clips/vids.. I can't think of any other reason than pedophilia. Also, those pictures are only a sample of the site. Sure, they are just naked pictures of children, nothing out of the ordinary to a regular person but if someone is attracted to young children I can easily see this turning them on. I have 0 tolerance for that behaviour or attitude towards innocent children.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gortz View Post
    That website makes me sick. I'd like to know who the people are buying that stuff and why.. I can't think of any other reason than pedophilia. They are just naked pictures of children, nothing out of the ordinary to a regular person but if someone is attracted to young children I can easily see this turning them on. I have 0 tolerance for that.
    If the child isn't being hurt, forced, maimed or otherwise placed in a sexually provocative pose or whatnot I can't really make an argument against it that doesn't tread ground on "Eww".

People beat off to my little pony, plastic figurines, worms all kinds of freaky shit.

If the intent is to sell these pictures to paedophiles directly then it might catch a distribution charge in certain countries and states.

But intent is the key and sole factor here in this example where no abuse has been proven and no exploitation has been proven.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you even read the study Drusyn?

"Jones and Yarhouse’s results show the majority of candidates were successful in their goal of changing sexual orientation, and that the attempt was not harmful on average.

Of the original 98 subjects, 61 were successfully categorized for general outcome at the last assessment. Fifty-three percent were categorized as successful outcomes; specifically, 23 percent reported success in the form of an essential change to heterosexual orientation and functioning, while an additional 30 percent reported no longer identifying as homosexual while maintaining stable behavioral chastity. "

Quote Originally Posted by gortz View Post
    That website makes me sick. I'd like to know who the people buying that stuff are and why and how they get permission to sell the clips/vids.. I can't think of any other reason than pedophilia. Also, those pictures are only a sample of the site. Sure, they are just naked pictures of children, nothing out of the ordinary to a regular person but if someone is attracted to young children I can easily see this turning them on. I have 0 tolerance for that behaviour or attitude towards innocent children.
    Because nudism is a lifestyle to some people and they want to celebrate it, simple as that. We should write to the pedo's in prison and ask them what they have gotten off to in life. I think the results would show that any depiction of a child was enough to do it for them. Just imagine the most attractive person you can, then imagine them in any situation a kid could be in (at the pool, at a wedding, at wal-mart, etc) then ask yourself if you would still be attracted to them. If the answer is yes then pedo's probably find kids in those situations just as attractive as they do in legit CP. If you wanted to completely remove all masturbatory material for pedophiles then you'd probably have to ban any image of kids and ban cameras too because they probably take their own candid pictures as well.

Imagine yourself as a heterosexual male living in a world where you cannot have sex with any woman, because you know you might hurt her and the society won't accept it. You still have hormonal urges and are attracted to women, but you accept it and won't have sex with them. You are evil because reasons.

Also just because a homosexual person would respond with emotion to a comparison with pedophile doesn't still invalidate it in any way. It's still an appeal to emotion, not a rational evaluation.
    I agree it would be a bitch to have pedophiliac urges and no way to satisfy them, but want can you do what can be done to help them? Conversion therapy doesn't work at least that is what we have been told when used on homosexuals and it has been said it is actually harmful. so do we still allow them to live freely in society and hope that their urges don't get the best of them and thy go rape some poor child. what's is the answer?

Did you even read the study Drusyn?

"Jones and Yarhouse’s results show the majority of candidates were successful in their goal of changing sexual orientation, and that the attempt was not harmful on average.

Of the original 98 subjects, 61 were successfully categorized for general outcome at the last assessment. Fifty-three percent were categorized as successful outcomes; specifically, 23 percent reported success in the form of an essential change to heterosexual orientation and functioning, while an additional 30 percent reported no longer identifying as homosexual while maintaining stable behavioral chastity. "
    Yep I did how else would I have quoted it >.> maybe the study just isn't clear then since it's contradicting itself.