Thread: #CocksnotGlocks

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    More guns...Into schools? Sigh...Great idea
    Ya its the registered gun owners that are the issue, you are right.

Wait what, cocks??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    Don't confuse us Americans with Texans, they are their own breed.

Sorta of like a country within a country.
    Funny coming from someone that puts Florida as their location.

If certain people in America do not like guns then they need to get the fuck out. Go. Move.

- - - Updated - - -

I imagine the average relationship in college today that is biologically hetero in nature, consists of some chick lacking feminine qualities butt fucking some emasculated effeminate guy with a dildo. So this should work out well for the confused youth of today

I was really hoping this stunt was going to involve people walking around with their cocks out to take advantage of the many terms "weapon" or "firearm" could be interpreted. Disappointed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    If certain people in America do not like guns then they need to get the fuck out. Go. Move.

- - - Updated - - -

I imagine the average relationship in college today that is biologically hetero in nature, consists of some chick lacking feminine qualities butt fucking some emasculated effeminate guy with a dildo. So this should work out well for the confused youth of today
    Great, all the criminals and supposed vigilantes can kill each other then we can all move back in. Problem solved!

10+ Year Old Account
    Really it's not a real protest until the dildo's come out.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post

Fat chance.

That will never happen.

And if it's attempted it won't end well.
    It would end the same way all things concerning right wing fuck nuts end-- with a whimper and little fanfare. You think the spineless cowards who need der gunz to feel safe would ever have enough of a sack to stand up to someone coming to register/take/look at their penis compensation collection? There were concealed carry permits and guns in the Oregon college shooting, but lo and behold, nobody drew them!

Assuming that man-child rednecks will ever do anything of consequence besides piss themselves in fear is unsubstantiated. They can't even admit they fought a war to enslave people, what makes one think they'd ever accomplish the work they've been all bluster and not doing since forever?

Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Thanks for telling me what to do, I'll just make myself nice and comfy as a much better American than you while you blather at the mean old world.

Quote Originally Posted by Emjay18 View Post
    It would end the same way all things concerning right wing fuck nuts end-- with a whimper and little fanfare. You think the spineless cowards who need der gunz to feel safe would ever have enough of a sack to stand up to someone coming to register/take/look at their penis compensation collection? There were concealed carry permits and guns in the Oregon college shooting, but lo and behold, nobody drew them!
    Who would come do it? You need people with "penis compensation" to actually carry out the registering/taking, after all, and not nearly enough of them would actually agree with the Stalinist policy.

Thanks for telling me what to do, I'll just make myself nice and comfy as a much better American than you while you blather at the mean old world.
    Better American? Like to Mormoloyce, I say to you -- if government gun confiscation is something you believe in, the Constitution exists in large part to protect against you, personally, like garlic to a freakin' vampire.

Quote Originally Posted by Widows-Son View Post
    You are part of the problem. Look at the amount of hate and anger you have vomited all over this post. How can any one take some one like you seriously?

". "I am a responsible gun owner. The laws that make it (relatively) easy for me to acquire guns are also incapable of preventing someone who shouldn't own a gun from doing so. There is no X-ray or MRI or blood test or paper form that can prevent a whack job or sociopath from buying a weapon if their intent is to kill people.
    "Mental illness" isn't and shouldn't be a barrier to gun ownership. We can't legally or practically differentiate mental illnesses that are benign from those that will lead to bloodshed. I'm in the mental health business, I know.
    "Felon" should also not be a barrier to gun ownership. There are people barred from gun ownership for evading taxes or for being caught with small amounts of marijuana.
    The people who are committing these acts of war on their neighbors are sick, but not in a clinical or legal sense. How do we detect "sick" people and prevent them from buying guns when there is no way to determine who is "sick"? Using such ineffective litmus tests as legal status and mental health status is stupid.
    This argument is always framed as a gun ownership problem. It's not. It's a commission of a crime while in possession of a gun problem. It's a failure to adequately punish someone for a gun-related crime problem. It's a glorification and prostitution of the criminal by the media problem. It's the acceptance of violence as a solution for anything problem. It's the unwillingness of society to put a stop to free speech when it becomes dangerous hate speech problem.
    One side says the problem of gun violence will stop when we arm everyone. The other side says gun violence will stop when we disarm everyone. They are both wrong, and the answer will never be about gun ownership. The answer will always be about our society's willingness to tell someone to stop thinking, talking, and acting like an asshole. Those are the things that we can detect pretty easily, and those are the things that should bar someone from gun ownership. The gun violence problem isn't a Second Amendment problem, it's a First Amendment problem.
    --Duxall Inarow"
    I agree... but I don't particularly automatically support carry on campus either.

I do believe there shouldn't be a restriction nearly anywhere to the carry of self defense items. What I would agree to is that there should be training and training and more fucking training.

I fully support mandates on training for concealed carry but find that it does come at a price of alienating far too often those who are most effected by the lack of proper defense and protection. While my wife and I own a few firearms, I highly doubt my ability to "stop" a crazed gunman unless the situation was so heavily specific as to statistically be zero. There certainly is a fair argument to be had that "the only answer to a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun." Even if WLP is a fucking cunty cunt cunt of a man, I'd wager that if we totaled all incidents in the last 30 years of an armed individual shooting or taking hostages we would find that less than 5% were stopped by a smile, wave, and calm demeanor.

Frankly, while people do go into the situations with good intentions, I know very few who initially carry with the intent of being "the hero." Most but not all people who wish to carry simply do not want to be trying to barricade into a class room with only their English Lit book as a means of self preservation in a very unlikely but never the less deadly situation. And maybe that's the real issue. Maybe part of the problem from the pro-gun side is how "we" paint the picture. But then again, the anti-gun side is about as open to a conversation on guns, self defense, and the natural right to not be a victim for all as they are about opposition to abortion.

ahahaha, oh man. America is so damn funny sometimes

Training is very important. But even the anti-gun side has made it hard to get training when the politicians try to prevent training facilities to open.

- - - Updated - - -

No more then any other part of the world. People are people. People Do stupid things no matter what country.
    No... no you don't...

this is training....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive View Post
    Ya its the registered gun owners that are the issue, you are right.
    I mean, it's not like the recent mass shooters were registered and bought their weapons legally...

Oh well.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They can protest as they do about other things. It is their right, as long as it is peaceful. But the school should not back down on their rules just because of a minority not liking them if that is the case. The rule is to allow students who want to have a firearm to defend themselves on campus as long as it is a legal weapon and with the permit.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I mean, it's not like the recent mass shooters were registered and bought their weapons legally...

Oh well.
    Technically you're wrong as they weren't "registered" in the way that most people think.

That's why they are never mass shooting with automatic weapons.

What they were is mentally ill who fell through the cracks because they had no one who would get them help. They did not think they were crazy but the signs were there. A danger of living in such a PC society is we do not want to label or offend anyone. How do you intent to legislate away someone willing to kill a bunch of people? All most all of these killers came from broken homes were the father was either absent or weak. Society today is trying to force parents to become their kids friends instead of mothers and fathers. Children are becoming fashion accessories and a means to get money. I bet a good majority of the posters on these forums who are anti social and post things like they hate all people, they hate this group, they hate this they hate that , would fit a profile of a potential mass killer. And a good majority of these would probably be the ones calling for banning and confiscating guns. Why? Because deep down, they know what they are capable of doing and transfer that onto others.
    No one seems to remember this....

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    No one seems to remember this....

Yep. Because he did not use a handgun it was quickly forgotten. Hard to use it as a political platform when you would have to say you are for requiring everyone to register and get a permit to have a kitchen knife.

No more then any other part of the world. People are people. People Do stupid things no matter what country.
    Obviously. However, it's also the only country where guns kill so many people every year and gun regulations is basically a taboo
    PS: that wasn't what was funny though. It's the fact that these dildos will be more controversial than semi-automatic machine guns that's funny.

Quote Originally Posted by saffi View Post
    Obviously. However, it's also the only country where guns kill so many people every year and gun regulations is basically a taboo
    PS: that wasn't what was funny though. It's the fact that these dildos will be more controversial than semi-automatic machine guns that's funny.
    That's a misleading statement. People kill other people with guns. Guns are the tools used in many deaths. 2/3rd of which are suicide. There are only approximately 8000-9000 murders in the US with guns. So... for those of you at home... take 9000 and divide it by 315,000,000 and that's the % of people who are murdered with a gun every year.

MEANWHILE at FATSO TOWN
    610,000 people are killed by heart attacks. Factoring that 30-50% of those are due to obesity and eating habits .30*610,000=183,000 are committing suicide by McDonalds.

Or... in another way... 183,000/315,000,000 of the population.
    Last edited by hakujinbakasama; 2015-10-13 at 12:42 PM.

I hope someone straps a Rooster to their backpack.

I think your facts a bit misleading. Other countries have higher murders per capita then the usa. Murder is murder. And when you take out the 4 largest cities in America with High crime, Our Homicide rate actually falls pretty low. Its not a gun issue again, its a people issue. And please dont say things like semi-automatic machine gun its not correct.
    1. So if you take ISIS, Assad and all the rebels out of Syria, everything would be just peachy fine. Oh wait, you can't do that.
    And no, my facts aren't misleading: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ted_death_rate
    The US is tenth on that list. Homicide or not, it doesn't really matter. The question in this, and so many other threads is not whether people shoot up other people. It's how many gun victims are there, and the US is leading the list amongst the developed countries.

2.Yeah, I meant rifles. Oops, my bad. Guess that typo ruins everything.

3. "Its not a gun issue again, its a people issue." So, what? You think americans just happen to shoot each other and themselves a bit more often just because they're american?