Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I wish Arms got a Katana skin or something tbh..
    Oh well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I don't know I like some of the fury weapon models, if you watched the video I'm specifically talking about the second and fourth skin, those are really sexy.

I just wish we had more variety with our skins, we're damn weaponmasters, I've said this so many times but it's so ridiculous how we could be the class that gets no variety with our weapons while death knights get complete variety, a scythe, an axe, a polearm for blood, and a sword, a scimitar, a sickle for unholy. For fury? A sword, a sword, a sword, and lets see, a sword, oh and heres the catch, all of them look really damn similar. Like really? That's completely backwards.

We aren't magic wielders, we aren't warriors of the light, we aren't hunters with bows, we're warriors that utilize our weapons as our main skill, and that's the only way we defeat our opponents. You'd think the class that is mainly focused around USING the melee weapons that we get would be the class to get the most variety with them, especially after being called weaponmasters by the developers. I'd really like an explanation as to why this is backwards.
    Don't think you're gonna get that here. I would go post that on the official forums

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    I personally loved every single Arms weapon except the one with skulls n shit, doesnt feel "warrior"ish.

Fury however, well i haven't seem them ingame yet since size seems a bit off. so il keep my opinion about those for a while.
    Doesnt feel warriorish? U do realise that t2 and t3 was based on skulls? And those sets were amazing , some of the best we ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    I don't agree however that ours should have been better then the rest. No class deserves special treatment because they don't have any effects. (maybe rampage has a really cool animation to it ) I just want ours to be on par with the other classes and I think its pretty clear we come nowhere near lets say Death Knight (both Blood and Frost), Demon Hunter or Retribution Paladins.
    It's not special treatment, it's equal treatment. We don't rain fire down on our enemies. We don't hurl balls of energy or blasts of light at them. We don't summon a shining avatar of justice or demons from the void to attack our foes. We don't change into tigers or bears or demons or void monsters, etc. We have big weapons and armor. That is 100% our visual identifier in the game. Just as other classes get spell effects and animations as their visual ID in the game, so should we get weapons and armor that let others know we're there and ready to kick some ass. I don't want other classes to look like garbage; I just feel that warriors should be the #1 priority when it comes to weapon and armor design to make sure it looks as good as possible, because that's our entire class identity and visual presence in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    Doesnt feel warriorish? U do realise that t2 and t3 was based on skulls? And those sets were amazing , some of the best we ever had.
    and t3 is every single DK in naxx.
    This doesnt feel warriorish to me no, and im allowed to think that, its an opinion. Not a fact.

This below would fit a dk in t8 more than a warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Warrior artifacts are atrocious.

This doesnt feel warriorish to me no, and im allowed to think that, its an opinion. Not a fact.

You picked the blue color variant though, the green looks more like the T2 recolor of our T2. You can choose the colors so if you think the blue one looks too dk'ish hit up the green one and match it with the T2 or T2 recolor.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    You picked the blue color variant though, the green looks more like the T2 recolor of our T2. You can choose the colors so if you think the blue one looks too dk'ish hit up the green one and match it with the T2 or T2 recolor.
    Rejected death knight´s design wohooooo,"they put a lot effort in making this artifact",it was like hey man can you fetch me some designs i draw 2,3 years ago...and they so "fit" in warrior theme.Its just sad.

To me, it seems like they're trying to make a few designs that also fit other races. The one pictured in your post would be undead.

The more titan-based Ulduar skin would be dwarf or gnome, dwarf preferably.

And so on.

Speaking as a Forsaken warrior, you leave that one right the fuck alone! Though I do hate the tip... just the tip.

If you look at the artifacts of other classes there are many unique and interesting designs whereas those warrior skins look like some generic uninspired blue item crap. It's really disappointing. One would think as warriors rely only on their weapons there would be a special effort.

Even though they said they would adjust the sizes of the fury weapons to actually look like two-handers, but I have a gut feelings the weapons are going to stay looking like one-handers.

I think the style like the fire mage 1h sword would have fit better for the warrior vrykul theme. Just wider and longer/ adjusted for 2h with some vrykul theme pommel (valkyrie wings for example):

Last edited by Koboldius; 2015-11-29 at 12:23 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah, that thing actually looks like a sword, and not like a Dragonsmouth with some fins on the top.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very underwhelming artifacts... Especially Arms, a spec that I hold dear since I started in 2006, has completely utter shit weapons. I understand artifacts are not the only thing in Legion, but this seriously pushes me away from my warrior.

I like the prot artifact. An actual sword that looks functional, and not almost a blunt weapon, plus a straightfoward but cool shield. I wish Glad would make a return, but oh well.
    Don't care for Arms and Fury artifacts.

Deleted

No reason to get offended . You are allowed to have an opinion of your own ,YES, but that doesnt change the fact , that warriors and skulls has been a thing b4 DKs were introduced into the game , and that the green variant of that sword fits perfectly the warrior tier 2 set.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ariakan View Post
    I like the prot artifact. An actual sword that looks functional, and not almost a blunt weapon, plus a straightfoward but cool shield. I wish Glad would make a return, but oh well.
    Don't care for Arms and Fury artifacts.
    One can dream , that it will make its return in the xpac after Legion as spec of its own!

Just think, we were all here to witness the point at which Warrior, the first class designed in WoW, became, "The Afterthought Class."

Is it the whole last in alphabetical order thing? Is there a tendency for the producers of various class content to become mentally exhausted by the time they've gotten down through the lists they're reviewing at last to "warrior" and to say, "Okay, whatever, good," and then pop off to the bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Idealist View Post
    Just think, we were all here to witness the point at which Warrior, the first class designed in WoW, became, "The Afterthought Class."

Is it the whole last in alphabetical order thing? Is there a tendency for the producers of various class content to become mentally exhausted by the time they've gotten down through the lists they're reviewing at last to "warrior" and to say, "Okay, whatever, good," and then pop off to the bar?
    Sadly yes .

Quote Originally Posted by Idealist View Post

Nope, but there is a tendency for the echochamber of whining to spiral out of control, and so everyone involved thinks this is the worst thing ever.