Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    So what action was so bad by Obama that we started to hear impeach him basically from day one really what did he do that was so bad right from the start. and this against merkel is the same nonsense by right wing fascists that just cant stand the effects of democracy.
    this

10char

Deleted
    oh and she should be hung for that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    And who is going to be doing the raping eh?
    The context was clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    I am fairly certain I am completely unaware of what the extent of most the crime that happens in this country is, the news only care about posting the big ones to get my butt clenching. Even if I did, I can't do much about it, and angrily writing about it on the internet would certainly only be a waste of my time. If I was concerned that there weren't being done enough about criminals, I would have done something, and here I am doing nothing, does that answer it?

What are you, some kind of SJW?
    You have defaulted to deflecting responsibility away from yourself and you have defaulted to insults.

Your ideas are the problem. You somehow benefit from men killing each other, which will happen if this escalates.

I would tell you to go to hell, but I think you are already there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I think poorly of Merkel and wish them every success with this, but I'm really not holding my breath.
    Yea, best to expect of this is that shes remembered in the history books as a baddie but not much else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    You're missing the point again.

You need to think of this from an economic perspective.
    No. People have rights. Wars have been fought over rights. People like you lose in that arena.

We are going to build a big and beautiful wall.

If you don't like it, too bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    No. People have rights. Wars have been fought over rights. People like you lose in that arena.

We are going to build a big and beautiful wall.

If you don't like it, too bad.
    People do have rights.

I don't understand why you said this as it has no relevance in this situation.

Deleted
    You have defaulted to deflecting responsibility away from yourself and you have defaulted to insults.

Your ideas are the problem. You somehow benefit from men killing each other, which will happen if this escalates.

No I am fairly sure I said I'd take responsibility if I felt there was a need to do so, which I don't, my time is better spent doing what I do in my daily life.
    What SJW? If that is what you are referring to as an insult, I am obliged to agree that you are one.
    What are my ideas exactly that involves men killing each other, because I am confused to which part that would indicate that this was my motive or how that somehow would benefit me?

The context was clear.

The 100 or the demographic?
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Deleted
    No I am fairly sure I said I'd take responsibility if I felt there was a need to do so, which I don't, my time is better spent doing what I do in my daily life.
    What SJW? If that is what you are referring to as an insult, I am obliged to agree that you are one.
    What are my ideas exactly that involves men killing each other, because I am confused to which part that would indicate that this was my motive or how that somehow would benefit me?
    Why do you wish to cover up the crimes of refugees?

People *will* do something about this. You implied that they should do something themselves while you promote covering up the crimes of immigrants.

It's very telling behavior.

People *will* do something about this. You implied that they should do something themselves while you promote covering up the crimes of immigrants.

Which is not in doubt. Which calls to question why this thread was made.

Justice will be served - I mean, I just have this gut feeling that those 'refugees' are going to get fucked in the justice system. I wonder why.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

'why don't these people go back to where they came from?'
    You keep using that word... I don't think it means what you think it means.

Sending "migrants" back home isn't genocide by any stretch of the word. Equating the two is idiotic at best...

If these "migrants" get sent home, it's because a non-marginal percentage of them have brought it about for the lot of them.
    [color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much nobody is suggesting that should happen. Just that innocents should not be treated as criminals, because of a superficial similarity.

People *will* do something about this.
    This is not just nonsense, it's hypocrisy. "If the government doesn't stop these people from committing crimes, the rest of us will start criminally victimizing them!"

All you end up doing is demonstrating precisely how much you, yourself, are similar to those you're taking issue with.

Quote Originally Posted by WernerCD View Post
    You keep using that word... I don't think it means what you think it means.

Sending "migrants" back home isn't genocide by any stretch of the word. Equating the two is idiotic at best...

If these "migrants" get sent home, it's because a non-marginal percentage of them have brought it about for the lot of them.
    Migrants, or refugees?

It was pretty clear we were talking about refugees.
    Last edited by taliey; 2016-01-17 at 07:31 PM.

Deleted

I would have hoped you'd last longer than that Garian, but then it takes a real man to have that much stamina. I guess I'll have to leave you to your shadowboxing for now, we both know how you get once that gets started.

Careful of the feminists, they'll let those immigrants in, get raped and then get all men jailed. Go fight them, my young warrior!

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Pretty much nobody is suggesting that should happen. Just that innocents should not be treated as criminals, because of a superficial similarity.

This is not just nonsense, it's hypocrisy. "If the government doesn't stop these people from committing crimes, the rest of us will start criminally victimizing them!"

All you end up doing is demonstrating precisely how much you, yourself, are similar to those you're taking issue with.
    Well, the chances of that occuring have been realistically increased now. An unfortunate side effect of governments deciding covering up crimes was a good or smart idea.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I think poorly of Merkel and wish them every success with this, but I'm really not holding my breath.
    It would be fatal if you did considering that it all happened in October of last year and was dismissed as without substance by law experts. Nothing came out of it.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There will be justice. A Republic is a government of laws and not men.

If this situation escalates not everyone is going to embrace my solution, but bringing criminals to justice no matter what their ethnicity is, is the most ideal solution.

In the U.S. it is beneficial for politicians to ignore the crimes of the people who vote for them.

That ends.

Lemposs is basically defaulting to insults because from an evolutionary point of view, that has always worked for some people. Insults, find weaknesses, criticize, assassinate a person's character.

The people who advocate unfettered immigration aren't effected by it because they live in gated communities.

I would have hoped you'd last longer than that Garian, but then it takes a real man to have that much stamina. I guess I'll have to leave you to your shadowboxing for now, we both know how you get once that gets started.

Careful of the feminists, they'll let those immigrants in, get raped and then get all men jailed. Go fight them, my young warrior!
    More insults.

More insults.

You do realize that you are a tiny minority, right? Keep insulting the silent majority. See what happens. Obviously in the U.S. people will just vote people like you out of office.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    It would be fatal if you did considering that it all happened in October of last year and was dismissed as without substance by law experts. Nothing came out of it.
    Ha, well there you go then
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    'why don't these people go back to where they came from?'
    Which doesn't constitute genocide at all, not even remotely. The other one does, takes a whole lot longer but ultimatively leads to exactly that. Alongside culture, history and everything else. But hey, you got to feel good for a bit. That's all that counts.

Deleted
    Hundreds! wow!

Hey, here's another news for you.
    HUNDREDS! no THOUSANDS of people in germany follow satanic cults!
    Estimates speak of a hard core of between 3,000 and 8,000 followers in Germany.
    Moral of the story = A useless bunch.