Yeah that's about 0.0005% of their population

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Hundreds! wow!

Hey, here's another news for you.
    HUNDREDS! no THOUSANDS of people in germany follow satanic cults

Moral of the story = A useless bunch.
    8000 is 0.01% of their population. Huge percentage
    Last edited by MrLachyG; 2016-01-17 at 07:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    You do realize that you are a tiny minority, right? Keep insulting the silent majority. See what happens. Obviously in the U.S. people will just vote people like you out of office.
    What tiny minority Garian? What am I advocating that only a minority does? What majority am I insulting, by teasing you, with you absolute delusional way of interpreting my responds?
    And it is a good thing that I don't live in the U.S., because otherwise I couldn't become dictator and push my, what was my agenda again?

Deleted
    And 2000 people think the Queens a man

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I know right? Germany has a population of 80 million so that's a whopping 0.0005% of the population

- - - Updated - - -

8000 is 0.01% of their population. Huge percentage
    still a useless insignificant bunch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    What tiny minority Garian? What am I advocating that only a minority does? What majority am I insulting, by teasing you, with you absolute delusional way of interpreting my responds?
    And it is a good thing that I don't live in the U.S., because otherwise I couldn't become dictator and push my, what was my agenda again?
    More insults.

The minority you clearly belong to.

Every now and then I attempt to reason with some of you, but you never listen.

Don't worry. I still love you.

We are going to build a big and beautiful wall.

Deleted
    Lemposs is basically defaulting to insults because from an evolutionary point of view, that has always worked for some people. Insults, find weaknesses, criticize, assassinate a person's character.
    No Garian, I do it because you are easily riled up and it is hilarious watching you fall into the trap every time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Who's we?
    Because the last time people built a wall in europe it did not end well.
    The exact same rhetoric was used by Stalin to justify building that wall, too. Perhaps unsurprisingly.

Deleted
    No Garian, I do it because you are easily riled up and it is hilarious watching you fall into the trap every time
    You're doing it again. It's childish.

Also, I am a billion times worse than you.

/wink
    Last edited by mmoc614a3ed308; 2016-01-18 at 01:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Who's we?
    Because the last time people built a wall in europe it did not end well.
    Yep, the Byzantine Empire lasted quite some time before being destroyed by the same people the current traitorous politicians now allow asylum then give free shelter, food, phones and ofc in sweden's cause sniper training, they especially love the gun training.

Deleted
    More insults.

The minority you clearly belong to.

Every now and then I attempt to reason with some of you, but you never listen.

Don't worry. I still love you.

We are going to build a big and beautiful wall.
    Come on Garian, make this fun for me, what minority is it that I belong to?
    I know that you try Garian, I am only making it hard for you, so that you learn from it and become a better man. ¨

And I love you too Garian, almost as much as your big and beautiful... Wall

Finally! I wish i could join in

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The exact same rhetoric was used by Stalin to justify building that wall, too. Perhaps unsurprisingly.
    The wall was build in 1961. Stalin died in 1953.

I feel bad for the children you teach.

Deleted
    Come on Garian, make this fun for me, what minority is it that I belong to?
    I know that you try Garian, I am only making it hard for you, so that you learn from it and become a better man. ¨

And I love you too Garian, almost as much as your big and beautiful... Wall
    Some people need discipline because they never knew boundaries in the first place.

We will just vote you out of office since people like you are so thoroughly disconnected from everyone else. That is my solution. I can't speak for the rest of the world.

I'm up in the air chasing a dream.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    Yep, the Byzantine Empire lasted quite some time before being destroyed by the same people the current traitorous politicians now allow asylum then give free shelter, food, phones and ofc in sweden's cause sniper training, they especially love the gun training.
    The bizantine empire was destroyed by today's syrians, afhgani and somali?

The ottoman army was comprised of Turks, Syrians, Saudis, Kurds, Afghans and at later stages even Sudanese.

Deleted
    One word.

Islam.

Deleted
    The German Chancellor has put the interest of the the big fat German businessmen above the law (suspending the Dublin agreement?) and the safety of all European citizens when inviting millions of immigrants ("officially" 1+ million last year... 50-60 millions in the coming 10 years) with totally different culture, religion and mindset, and most of whose without basic education.

Basically, her speech at the end of August 2015 was the beginning of the end of the Shengen agreement (hopefully not the end of the EU) since she invited people without valid passports and questionable background and it is a fundamental right of any country to know what kind of people are entering its borders. The Chancellor did the speech without the approval of the other members, showing no respect for the opinion of the others. It is well-known that German economy is greedy for high-profile workers on low salaries and instead of paying a bit more for Spanish, Greeks, Ukrainians (or other Eastern Europeans) they opted for a gamble, a gamble with the future of Germany and Europe. Are the Germans planning to open 500000+ duner kebab restaurants?

Of course, there were people from Syria in dire need of help but she actually did a bad favour for them since a lot more "pushy" immigrants from all over the Middle East and Africa pushed away the poor Syrian people and took their place. It would be much better if there were nowadays a much smaller number refugees, only "real" Syrians without faked passports, for the Syrian people themselves and for the Europeans. In general, Syrian people are more secular and much better educated than, say, Iraqi, Afghani and Pakistani. In my country we had a relatively small Syrian community before the war, we never had problems with them and they never had problems with us.

What we are observing now is the beginning. Army soldiers, not only police, are nowadays present at any shopping street and major event in bigger towns in Europe. Another similar "speech" by Merkel or any of the other important EU persons (these guys seem to be in panic now) with no decisive solution to the growing problem and Europe is going to be like Israel - bloody attacks against civil citizens will be daily from both sides, armed to teeth soldiers patrolling everywhere. Enjoy being "tolerant"!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    The wall was build in 1961. Stalin died in 1953.

I feel bad for the children you teach.
    Come off it. Stalin was the one who started the rhetoric which led to that wall being built. That's the comparison I'm making, since we also don't have a wall built, today.

Deleted
    Gotta love how people disregard innocents fleeing a warzone and seeking refuge. The problemtatic people so far do not even translate to 1% of refuges, but sure, let's just assume that they are all islamic extremists.
    I am not saying that there aren't difficulties, or that you couldn't go about things differently (more militaristic pressure on ISIS, the cause of many of those refugees), or that merkel has made mistakes (I dont like her past plicies btw) but it's mindboggling how much of a hateful mob a large part of this forum is.

Anyone ever heart of humane treatment of others? What do you hope for, really? Mass deportation with military support? Leave those people to die somewhere, because it's not our buisness?
    And looking at the US' dealings and recrutioning of many extremist fundamentalists and being in part responsible for organisations like al'kaida or ISIS, or germany selling military equipment into some of those crisis areas at least in the past...
    I believe the western is getting what's coming to it, and should at least show some responsibility with helping those people in need.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    One word.

Islam.
    This is wrong on so many levels I wouldnt even know were to begin with.