Thread: Dying Light.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    started getting an issue where my weapon dockets and the companion app items are not going to my quartermaster
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Ohhh why did you post that spideman picture. I feel nostalgic now.. what was it called?

And for Last Light, I need to contact the GRE but there is no way point set. This happenend after the red smoke quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    After going into old town and doing all the side quests i miss the slums, how do you get back? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    After going into old town and doing all the side quests i miss the slums, how do you get back? :S
    Erm think you can go back through the sewers, may need the grapple hook for that path though. The other path is opened up towards the last story quest which takes you back to the slums.

The camouflage and the takedown skills are really useful towards the last set of missions if you haven't picked those two up yet. Nothing more satisfying than causing chaos and hiding in plain sight twisting necks and reapplying camo. : D
    Last edited by Champagne Supernova; 2015-02-13 at 02:40 AM.

There's a poster on the wall inside the safe house that you get sent to upon entering Old Town. The one that's made up of two towers. You can fast travel back and forth between that location and the Tower in the Slums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at all that exp waiting to be collected :S

I watched a YouTube series on the game (I don't like playing FPS) since someone here said they got nervous walking around at night during this game, and it was quite interesting. Story was a bit generic but the graphics were cool and the gameplay was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Look at all that exp waiting to be collected :S

Wow.. all you need to do is toss down a firecracker and a molotov and GG
    You just lost The Game

Big update coming for this game soon FYI

Deleted
    Dead island was pretty nasty.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hate most zombie games out there since there's so many of them being released and most are bad quality. But Dying Light is one of the better zombie survival game imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing i am waiting on is an official modding tool and no, Not that shit " Map maker " they have now, Granted if you could upload your maps into the current game map that would be....well godly? but no they never added that nice option. I really love this game and there are a few great mods out there that make the game even better, But only a tiny % of would the game could be if we had the right modding tools.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

This game was just great. Especially with co-op. My girl and I played it together and it was so much fun. Night time is legit scary and only went out on missions at night acouple times and when we got stuck outside at night, it was fun getting to a safe zone. I paid 30 bucks for it but I would have definitely paid full price at launch and I'm excited for the expansion which is supposedly a bigger map and the same or more hours for the story mode which for us took us 30+ hours to finish(just the story and some side missions, not finishing the sides 100%.) I think it's going to cost 20-30 bucks for it, but again I would not mind paying 60 for it if it ended up being that price. The only games I've bought at full price or wouldn't mind paying full price was GTA V, MGS:TPP, and Dying light/expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really enjoying the game. I started over, this time focusing more on scavenging while on missions than before. Instead of having nothing, I now have an electrified gas pipe, 1k cash (compared to $72 before) and a ton of mats, and this is before even finishing the first assignment!

It took some work - I'm scared of zombies and obviously it's an adrenaline rush, but over time you realize that you can pretty much outrun any classic, slow zombie. Most of the scavenging is easy. Distract group, run in, take out stragglers, pick up stuff, profit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just completed the game after 34 hours of play time. Definitely one of my favorite games in the past year or so. Moving story, despite the cliches and somewhat obvious elements that makes you feel attached to the people you save and deal with on a day-to-day basis. Now to play again, but with a focus on completely clearing side quests prior to advancing the main quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dars, you should wait for the big patch inc. All DL players will get it and I don't want you to burn out before it gets even better!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Dars, you should wait for the big patch inc. All DL players will get it and I don't want you to burn out before it gets even better!
    Yeah it's only a few weeks away. I don't think I bought the version of the game that gets it for free, but the game is worth the update so I'll gladly buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Yeah it's only a few weeks away. I don't think I bought the version of the game that gets it for free, but the game is worth the update so I'll gladly buy it.
    Is it a free DLC patch lots of new content/story elements?

My GF and a few friends and I played it a lot and really enjoyed it. I was disappointed with the lack of extra content tbh. Hopefully the big patch solves that. I also enjoyed rushed around at night its an entirely different game (Day time is just lollololol time as its easy)

Quote Originally Posted by Realsykes View Post
    It's amazing.

Buy it.

9/10. One of the biggest maps I've ever seen.

You're welcome.
    Why are we thanking you? What have you shown us?