Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    I didn't get them because my balls were so full, well before toy box was introduced.
    Ahem...Much action, such wow?
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

As someone who kept 90% of this stuff I'm pretty happy

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    Why not start getting some of them now?

Link

These are all planned to be updated to be toys in Legion.

Here is the list:

Warlords Updated Toys

Ever-Shifting Mirror: Reveal convergence points between Draenor and Outland.

Bottomless Stygana Mushroom Brew: Restores (42500 / 5 * 20.000000) mana over 20 sec. Must remain seated while drinking. Side effects may occur. Can only be consumed outdoors in Draenor. Does not work for players below level 100. (20 Min Cooldown)

Skull of the Mad Chief: Summon the power of the dead Chieftain to quickly cross vast distances.

Sassy Imp: Summon an imp to do your bidding for a short time. Sort of. The imp will only answer your summons while you are in Draenor. (1 Hour Cooldown)

Bodyguard Miniaturization Device: Miniaturize your Bodyguard for 1 hour. Requires level 90. (1 Hour Cooldown)

Goren "Log" Roller: Summon a goren to take you for a ride. (5 Min Cooldown)

Aviana's Feather: Launches you high into the air and deploys magical wings. Can only be used in Draenor. Requires level 91. (10 Min Cooldown)

Ever-Blooming Frond: Restores 15% of health and mana every 1 sec. for 6 sec. Any damage taken will remove the bloom. Can only be used in Draenor. Does not work for players below level 91. (5 Min Cooldown)

Ogre Brewing Kit: Brew up a special surprise! (7 Days Cooldown)

Tasty Talador Lunch: Restores 221000 health over 20 sec. Restores (25500 / 5 * 20.000000) mana over 20 sec. Must remain seated while eating & drinking. Can only be eaten in Talador. Does not work for players below level 94. (15 Min Cooldown)

Spirit of Shinri: Summons a ridable spectral talbuk in Shadowmoon Valley. This is a very, VERY fast mount. Only usable by players 92 and above. (1 Hour Cooldown)

Whispers of Rai'Vosh: Slows your falling speed for 10 sec. Requires level 91. (1 Hour Cooldown)

Ba'ruun's Bountiful Bloom: Restores 60% health and 60% Mana over 30 sec. Must remain seated while drinking. Can only be used in Draenor. Does not work for players below level 90. (5 Min Cooldown)

Wormhole Centrifuge: Creates a spinning wormhole the Engineer can use to travel around Draenor. Requires 500 Engineering Skill. (4 Hrs Cooldown)

Blingtron 5000: Assembles the upgraded Blingtron 5000, a savage, yet generous, robot. While he will give out gifts to players once per day, he will also fight other Blingtron units to the death. Only summonable by Engineers with 600 skill. (4 Hrs Cooldown)

Mists of Pandaria Updated Toys

Ash-Covered Horn: Summons a ridable but uncontrollable Furious Ashhide Mushan. This is a very, VERY fast mount. Can only be used on the Timeless Isle. Requires level 85. (1 Min Cooldown)

Cursed Swabby Helmet: Transform into a Cursed Hozen Swabby, able to breathe underwater and swim 200% faster.

Bottled Tornado: Jump high into the sky. Can only be used outdoors.

Censer of Eternal Agony: Sacrifice 90% of maximum health to become an Emissary of Ordos. While transformed, you are hostile to all players, and killing players grants Bloody Coins. Can only be used on the Timeless Isle, and flags the user for PvP. Can only be used by players level 90 or above. (1 Hour Cooldown)

Sunreaver Beacon: Returns you to the Sunreavers on the Isle of Thunder. This beacon only works on the Isle of Thunder or in the Throne of Thunder. (10 Min Cooldown)

Kirin Tor Beacon: Returns you to the Kirin Tor on the Isle of Thunder. This beacon only works on the Isle of Thunder or in the Throne of Thunder. (10 Min Cooldown)

Dark Portal: Returns you to <Hearthstone Location>. Speak to an Innkeeper in a different place to change your home location. (30 Min Cooldown)
    Chain Pet Leash: Connects a chain leash to your pet.

Turnip Punching Bag: Summon a Turnip Punching Bag at target location for 5 min. The punching bag acts as a target dummy while it persists.
    Wormhole Generator: Pandaria: Teleports you to somewhere in Pandaria. The exact location is difficult to predict, but will likely be far away. Requires 500 Engineering skill. (15 Min Cooldown)

Blingtron 4000: Assembles the incredible Blingtron 4000, a robot of infinite wealth. Bling, as he likes to be called, will give out a random gift to anyone who talks to him, but only once per day. Lasts 10 min. Can only be summoned by Engineers with 600 skill. (4 Hrs Cooldown)
    Helpful Wikky's Whistle: Calls Helpful Wikky, who will forage for you and bring back presents. Can only be used in Pandaria. Does not work for players below level 86. (2 Hrs Cooldown)

Essence of the Breeze: Unleash a gentle breeze, lightening your steps. This effect only works in Pandaria. (1 Hour Cooldown)

Hardened Shell: Throw a hard shell, dismounting the target. Requires level 86. Unusable on targets above level 94. (15 Min Cooldown)

Salyin Battle Banner: Blend into the shadows for 1 sec and summon a Salyin Warscout. The Warscout will draw the attention of nearby monsters and run into the distance. Only effective in Pandaria. (10 Min Cooldown)

Aqua Jewel: Increases swim speed by 50% and allows underwater breathing for 10 min. Only usable on Pandaria. (1 Hour Cooldown)

Eternal Warrior's Sigil: Restores 15% of health and mana every 1 sec. for 6 sec. Any damage taken will remove the frenzy. Can only be used in Pandaria. Does not work for players below level 86. (5 Min Cooldown)

Battle Horn: Blast a blaring horn, attracting enemies within 40 yards. Ineffective on targets above level 100 or not native to Pandaria. (2 Min Cooldown)

Ancient Pandaren Fishing Charm: Attach the charm to yourself, granting you a chance to find additional fish from pools in Pandaria for 1 hour. Requires Fishing Skill of 1.

Anglers Fishing Raft: You can raft across water. Requires Revered with The Anglers and a Fishing skill of 525.

Cataclysm Updated Toys

The Innkeeper's Daughter: Returns you to <Hearthstone Location>. Speak to an Innkeeper in a different place to change your home location. (30 Min Cooldown)

Gnomish Gravity Well: Temporarily reverse your gravity. Cannot be used in combat. Requires Gnomish Engineering and an Engineering skill of 500.

Loot-A-Rang: Retrieves the loot from a nearby corpse. Requires 125 Engineering Skill. (3 Sec Cooldown)

Burgy Blackheart's Handsome Hat: Succumb to the curse of Burgy Blackheart

Rainbow Generator: Use: Rainbow Power! (10 Min Cooldown)

Wrath Updated Toys

Ethereal Portal: Returns you to <Hearthstone Location>. Speak to an Innkeeper in a different place to change your home location. (30 Min Cooldown)

Wormhole Generator: Northrend: Creates an unstable wormhole the Engineer can use to travel around Northrend. Lasts 1 min. Requires 415 Engineering. (4 Hrs Cooldown)

Red Ribbon Pet Leash: Connects a red ribbon leash to your pet.

The Schools of Arcane Magic - Mastery: Teleports the caster to and from the spires atop the Violet Citadel. This spell only works in the City of Dalaran.

MOLL-E: Creates a portable mailbox for 10 min. MOLL-E is not destroyed after use. Only summonable by Engineers with 425 skill. (1 Hour Cooldown)

Chef's Hat: Allows you to cook faster.

Rope Pet Leash: Connects a rope leash to your pet.

Burning Crusade Updated Toys

Ultrasafe Transporter: Toshley's Station: Safely transport yourself to Toshley's Station in Blade's Edge! Nothing to worry about while using this baby! Gnomish know-how will get you there in a safe and timely fashion! Requires Gnomish Engineering and an Engineering skill of 350. (4 Hrs Cooldown)

Dimensional Ripper - Area 52: Rips the dimensional walls asunder and transports you to Area 52 in Netherstorm. There are technical problems that sometimes occur, but that's what Goblin Engineering is all about! Requires Goblin Engineering and an Engineering skill of 350. (4 Hrs Cooldown)

Eternal Black Diamond Ring: Equip the Eternal Black Diamond Ring, passed down through generations. Sold by Haris Pilton, she currently sells many expensive vanity items.

Don Carlos' Famous Hat: Put on Don Carlos' Famous Hat and summon an incorporeal coyote spirit to accompany you. The spirit will remain until you remove the hat.

Noble's Eternal Elementium Signet: Put on your Noble's Eternal Elementium Signet Ring.

X-52 Rocket Helmet: Launch yourself to the stars. For the safety of others, please clear the launching platform before use. Requires level 67.

Black Ice: Equip the Black Ice to show off your adventuring.

Classic Updated Toys

Ultrasafe Transporter: Gadgetzan: Safely transport yourself to Gadgetzan in Tanaris! Emphasis on Safe! Yup, nothing bad could ever happen while using this device! Requires Gnomish Engineering and an Engineering skill of 260. (4 Hrs Cooldown)

Dimensional Ripper - Everlook: Rips the dimensional walls asunder and transports you to Everlook in Winterspring. There are technical problems that sometimes occur, but that's what Goblin Engineering is all about! Requires Goblin Engineering and an Engineering skill of 260. (4 Hrs Cooldown)
    Regarding feather being Draenor only. It doesn't work like that now. That's a straight up nerf, if that is how it will work as a toy.

There will probably be an equivalent of Aviana's Feather for Legion though, given the no-flying-at-launch thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    I didn't get them because my balls were so full, well before toy box was introduced.
    Ahem...Much action, such wow?

LMAO!!! What a freakin typo. Love it!

10+ Year Old Account
    That list means I'll have about 20 slots free minimum in bank/bags, finally!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    i cant believe i threw all the stuff away....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I have no doubt we will find something to fill it with.
    I can see more eligible items being restricted to a certain expansion's content and made into toys only after that expansion has passed.
    Since the toybox is account wide, they dont want you to have items that give on all chars before doing the current content. So a new level 90 would have the moment from Shinri in SMV etc at start, Aviana's Feather, Sassy imp, they have to 'earn' it. When the expansion is over, the content is irrelevant and merely a step to next expac. So it would make sence to make them account wide then.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty006 View Post
    Since the toybox is account wide, they dont want you to have items that give on all chars before doing the current content. So a new level 90 would have the moment from Shinri in SMV etc at start, Aviana's Feather, Sassy imp, they have to 'earn' it. When the expansion is over, the content is irrelevant and merely a step to next expac. So it would make sence to make them account wide then.
    Except that the stuff being added from Draenor requires you to be in Draenor to use them anyway. On that subject, why are most of these things even becoming toys? If it's location-specific, it doesn't seem to be fun like the label 'toy' would imply. Like I'm gonna go all the way to Pandaria just to use my Aqua Jewel? Or hang out in SMV to play around with the spectral talbuk? Come on.

Some of these additions seem very poor with all the restrictions they have.

Deleted
    If Legion will have the technology to retroactively see what gear we've earned from past quests I would assume they'll use it for toys as well?

And thats why i never delete them :]

Quote Originally Posted by Those View Post
    If Legion will have the technology to retroactively see what gear we've earned from past quests I would assume they'll use it for toys as well?
    the game doesn't track which gear you earned from quests, rather what quests you have completed or not. That's what the transmog system is going to be based on.
    So for those 56 'new' toys, those that are earned through questing, will most likely find their way into your Toy Box without you having to repeat those quests. Any other item that you earned and deleted - you will need to earn again.

What I would really love to see for Legion in regards to toys/cosmetics would be something that allows you to get the wings visual aspect of the legendary cloak (and/or Rogue daggers) without having to equip them.
    Its a shame the amazing glowing wings from the capes and the bat wings from dagger can't be utilised in this way. Even if they added it to the transmog tab like Diablo has the wings, or just make them purchasable toys from the vendor in The Veiled Stair and/or a person in Ravenholdt Manor.
    They could make it how the wardrobe will tracks quests that it can be applied to see who has completed the cloak and dagger legendary questlines and allow that person's account to use the wings in the wardrobe, or only make the wings toys purchasble to those that have done the quests.

I mean they have a toy for fire wings, why not the legendary visuals :/
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Since they're doing this, they need to give the players with the (Hordebreaker) achievement during the Battle of the Barrens world event, the toys! I didn't get them because my balls were so full, well before toy box was introduced.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=98552
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=97919
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=97942
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=97921

They have a vendor for the Theramore world event, that you can buy the tabard and the toy, so why not?!
    I would like that very much. The event happened before the toy box was properly announced, so I only bought one of the items due to severe bag constraints. It would have been no big deal to gather up the other three if I knew the bag space will no longer be an issue in the near future.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    What I would really love to see for Legion in regards to toys/cosmetics would be something that allows you to get the wings visual aspect of the legendary cloak (and/or Rogue daggers) without having to equip them.
    Its a shame the amazing glowing wings from the capes and the bat wings from dagger can't be utilised in this way. Even if they added it to the transmog tab like Diablo has the wings, or just make them purchasable toys from the vendor in The Veiled Stair and/or a person in Ravenholdt Manor.
    They could make it how the wardrobe will tracks quests that it can be applied to see who has completed the cloak and dagger legendary questlines and allow that person's account to use the wings in the wardrobe, or only make the wings toys purchasble to those that have done the quests.

I mean they have a toy for fire wings, why not the legendary visuals :/
    Nice idea, but in this case I would like Tarecgosa's Visage added to the mount tab as well. I would actually pay the gold needed to start the last step of the quest line if this was the case.

Deleted
    Hardened Shell: Throw a hard shell, dismounting the target. Requires level 86. Unusable on targets above level 94. (15 Min Cooldown)

So what, they're gonna update it to being unusable on targets above level 104? Jesus Christ, it needs to be usable at fucking 110 where people just hover above instead of engaging in wpvp, not on lowbies that never stand in one place on their mounts anyway.

Bah, wish I'd seen this before deleting most of these from my bags.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    This. Not that i collect toys, but urgh. I've already deleted most of these.
    This, WoD - The bag filling expansion..

Thank goodness I'm a packrat for stuff like this.

I never have any bag space, but at least I won't have to re-farm these!

Deleted
    as long as the leave the flame kitty toy alone...

Still no Argent Tome, Argent Warhorn, nor Argent Dawn Banner.