Thread: Black Desert

Deleted
    I didn't like the fact that there were no male elves so I made my own

so in other words I made his ears pointy

Just don't make him smile though...

Let's put a smile on that face...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kudos to you on that. Getting pointy ears has been kindof a bitch in my experience. They do it on purpose for lore reasons though I think. Best I can tell only elves can be rangers and rangers only elves. Humans and everyone else seems to prefer guns. Also getting a good idle face that doesn't suck when smiling is near impossible too.

The more I see/play with creation the more I want to know why it's so restrictive. Why not make all the 'presets' able to do more than one job. I guess animation is hard to replicate for other models? It's a great game but as much as we love the character creation for giving us freedom, it may actually also be the most restrictive element of it. Funny that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkon View Post
    Looks fucking gay.
    Your mother would bang Chris Hemsworth and we both know it.

Any reason why the Blader isn't going to be available at launch, and if and when it will be patched in? Apparently somebody on the dev team seems to be under the impression that all human melee characters are knights in shining armor.

Guy shows off the fastest tier horse in Black Desert

Deleted
    is the end game open world pvp or just instanced pvp?.. since thats pretty much the only end game

Deleted
    Giving players the ability to keep away from PvP till max level is a really smart move! But what happens when they reach max is already written in stone.

Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    Giving players the ability to keep away from PvP till max level is a really smart move! But what happens when they reach max is already written in stone.
    yup, it's already written in stone, it says: "Kill 5+ players and delete your character, because it's useless now."

Deleted
    I started off trying to make a young wizard but got distracted

points if you can guess the reference

It's a shame there isn't really a fitting hairstyle though

10+ Year Old Account
    Website got wrecked during name reserve. Probably stable now but it was rough at first. Managed to get both names I want though.

Who wanted a young looking wizard again?

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    Guy shows off the fastest tier horse in Black Desert

Gotta love Bikeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Æony View Post
    Who wanted a young looking wizard again?
    Whoa, thats crazy. Turned a witch into a slightly feminine young man. Did you see the Valk turned into MJ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    While that's an interesting design, people will still do exactly that. Also wouldn't surprise me to see gank alts, used only to kill lowbies.
    Then they'd have to make gank alt-accounts, because all characters on your account have the same "family" name in order to hold you accountable for your actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    Gotta love Bikeman.
    Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    Whoa, thats crazy. Turned a witch into a slightly feminine young man. Did you see the Valk turned into MJ?
    Yeah i've seen it guess im done with my submain till blader comes out ;_;

nyaaaaahn~

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been following this and finally bought it for testing in cbt2. Honestly with most games costing 60$ regardless of platform it doesnt hurt to try something new. From all the reviews and testing videos ive seen I believe ill get more than my moneys worth in enjoyment. I dont necessarily want a WoW killer, but something to cycle back and forth from during down times. I really feel this game may have some promise to it if the player base doesnt ruin it.

so I tried my hand at making at the oblivion rendition of Sheogorath. Turned out..okay methinks

People need to stop thinking that every MMO should have the "WoW" formula with rush to max level and log in and do dungeons and raids. Black Desert have plenty of PvE. Just because it's not raids and dungeons doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

Just because it's not raids and dungeons doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.
    No, it just means it's piss easy and any casual noob can do it.

A MMO without competition has no substance. Dungeons/Raids bring just that.