10+ Year Old Account
    I know I'm a Melee guy but I thought you guys might like this. Umbra Clock Tower is currently under huge contention on whether or not it should be legal in Sm4sh.

http://<a href="https://www.youtube....UuJInBfRr4</a>

Formatting seems to be messed up.
    Last edited by Duronos; 2016-02-10 at 07:04 AM.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I know I'm a Melee guy but I thought you guys might like this. Umbra Clock Tower is currently under huge contention on whether or not it should be legal in Sm4sh.

I really can't believe i'm saying this considering I always pick the stage where the damn universe is being reborn in the background, but it's too distracting. Honestly if they would just shift the pov and make the platform parallel with the camera i'd be fine, but the perspective really screws with my eyes. The shifts, platforms are all fine, but the angle... blehhh the angle... don't know why it messes with me so hard but it does.

Add in the fact that some characters have huge advantages on this stage and I doubt it will be legal.*

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account

Stages with too much movement on the background are... ugh. I can't play well. I get dizzy. Final Destination, Umbra Clock Tower... They are cool, but the moving art is too much for my primitive ape eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    The background for me isn't even that much of a distraction, what I have trouble with is the heavily changing zoom settings whenever platforms appear below or to the sides.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    I really can't believe i'm saying this considering I always pick the stage where the damn universe is being reborn in the background, but it's too distracting. Honestly if they would just shift the pov and make the platform parallel with the camera i'd be fine, but the perspective really screws with my eyes. The shifts, platforms are all fine, but the angle... blehhh the angle... don't know why it messes with me so hard but it does.

Add in the fact that some characters have huge advantages on this stage and I doubt it will be legal.*
    I think the argument is it between being banned or being a counterpick.
    Hey everyone

I think the argument is it between being banned or being a counterpick.
    Should be banned along with lylat. I'm here to fight players, not stages. I don't like waiting for a tilt, or a platform, or a transition to safely approach a spam link just because he does nothing but play on the same beat stage all day every day. I mean I can... I just don't enjoy it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    Should be banned along with lylat. I'm here to fight players, not stages. I don't like waiting for a tilt, or a platform, or a transition to safely approach a spam link just because he does nothing but play on the same beat stage all day every day. I mean I can... I just don't enjoy it.
    I can see your point but then you have Pokémon Stadium in Melee that's considered a counterpick.
    Hey everyone

does the all in one fighter bundle include the stages and sound tracks that came with the characters?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    a lot of tier lists on the FB competitive community are putting Baeonetta at right below top tier, or the rank below that. Corrin is solidly in that tier that is a rank below.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    a lot of tier lists on the FB competitive community are putting Baeonetta at right below top tier, or the rank below that. Corrin is solidly in that tier that is a rank below.
    People are over estimating bayo, it's really easy to DI out of most of her combos, she has some interesting zero to death combos but they are rare and extremely hard to pull off. None of grabs combo into anything and her grab range is weak so you can hold shield all you want against her much like fox and she has an EXTREME weakness to projectiles. Toon link absolutely dominates her.

Shes good, no doubt about that. But above ZSS and below shiek? GTFO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    People are over estimating bayo, it's really easy to DI out of most of her combos, she has some interesting zero to death combos but they are rare and extremely hard to pull off. None of grabs combo into anything and her grab range is weak so you can hold shield all you want against her much like fox and she has an EXTREME weakness to projectiles. Toon link absolutely dominates her.

Shes good, no doubt about that. But above ZSS and below shiek? GTFO
    No shes below both of them and equal to fox in a lot I am seeing

Shes either on the same lvl as fox or Capt falcon, shes below Rosalina, ZSS, and Sheik.

I just don't understand why Rosalina was literally number one like right up until this patch, yet I rarely ever see her used online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I just don't understand why Rosalina was literally number one like right up until this patch, yet I rarely ever see her used online.
    Its all Luma.

Luma is the greatest shield.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Its all Luma.

Luma is the greatest shield.
    Oh trust me, I know Luma is the key point as to whether she's top tier or not, but no one seems to use her, meanwhile online is flooded with Captain Falcons and what not, despite her being basically the top tier (Well, apparently she's beaten by Sheik now but still)

Oh trust me, I know Luma is the key point as to whether she's top tier or not, but no one seems to use her, meanwhile online is flooded with Captain Falcons and what not, despite her being basically the top tier (Well, apparently she's beaten by Sheik now but still)
    I wouldn't even take those lists serious. Rosalina is top tier when Luma is in the battle, and a major liability when Luma isn't in the battle. This adds quite another layer to her character and is likely a major reason why you don't see a lot playing her. Any list that doesn't have ZSS as tops ATM isn't really taken serious by me. Sheik is the closest, and easier to master then ZSS so I can see why people would have them up there as well.

I'm still just sad for poor ole Jigglypuff who has been shit for all of Smash 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I wouldn't even take those lists serious. Rosalina is top tier when Luma is in the battle, and a major liability when Luma isn't in the battle. This adds quite another layer to her character and is likely a major reason why you don't see a lot playing her. Any list that doesn't have ZSS as tops ATM isn't really taken serious by me. Sheik is the closest, and easier to master then ZSS so I can see why people would have them up there as well.

I'm still just sad for poor ole Jigglypuff who has been shit for all of Smash 4.
    Honestly I was just thinking even with Luma, nothing Rosalina really does is cool, or feels cool even. Online it seems like the top picks are people who can move really fast and look cool while doing things (Like spiking and what not).

But to be fair, the list I go by does have Sheik and ZSS as the top two, but it's the first one that pops up when googling "Smash 4 tier list" so you probably know it
    http://www.eventhubs.com/tiers/ssb4/

she isn't number one and she never was. Shiek was always number 1 then it was diddy before the nerfs and ZSS shot up there once everyone discovered her.

As far as cool moves she has luna landing which makes luma attack once you hit the ground and it can lead into some kill set ups.

she isn't number one and she never was. Shiek was always number 1 then it was diddy before the nerfs and ZSS shot up there once everyone discovered her.
    She was number 1 for the longest time on eventhubs, don't know what list you were going by.

She was number 1 for the longest time on eventhubs, don't know what list you were going by.
    Im going by the smashboards and top smash players. She was maybe briefly number one when the game first came out but for like the past year she has always been number 3.

Im going by the smashboards and top smash players. She was maybe briefly number one when the game first came out but for like the past year she has always been number 3.
    http://www.eventhubs.com/images/2015...ril-15th-2015/
    http://www.eventhubs.com/images/2014...hot-20th-2014/
    http://www.eventhubs.com/images/2015...dec-15th-2015/

Sheik only hit number one on eventhubs in December, just posting those so you can see where I was going by. Haven't checked smashboards, but I'm not quite sure about a list from top smash players, haven't heard of that.

EDIT- Oh, I've seen Smashboards tier list, I was always under the impression of there is no order, only letter ranking. So there is no first, second, and third, just S rank.
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-02-16 at 04:09 AM.