Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    It's not an old game. WoW is still live. It's not an abandoned project. Vanilla people are those 80-90 year old racists that prefer segregation and think that it should come back.
    You're talking about racism while generalizing a group of people. Great argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilananazz View Post
    So they deserves do be hated because they like a old game?

explains a lot
    Psychology explain a lot on dynamics on the internet. Which is subsequently why I wish mods would give us a controlled thread to give feedback. I understand the forum is an open place, but here it's not opinions, it's pure negativity. We haven't advanced, we haven't iterated on Pristine at all, because we're still stuck with a group of people who don't care at all and make sure you know it.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanisstrix View Post
    Also, lets not forget another thing. The Nostalrious team said they were going to have to close the servers soon anyway because all those players who craved Vanilla WoW didn't bother donating enough to cover the cost of these servers.
    Claim has been made many times, other then Nost staff stating that they change their donating system to be more transparent i have seen nothing even remotely proving this, if you want to talk about facts atleast provide them.

No, but money invested always works.
    Money talks, bs walks. Put your money where your mouth is.
    How? Other than the numerous players unsubbing and getting Legion refunds, How do you do that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    Not sure why they act this way. But then again, I've found this particular study that was done not so long ago: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ments-web.html
    Not sure why the pro-wow people act this way?

Maybe its becuz every person that has played the ''old'' wow and has a brain realizes that 95% of the people yelling for vanilla servers right now would quit within 6 months cuz the game simply isnt up to todays standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    What if I told you that people don't want to tie their hands behind their back to make something a challenge.
    How does having a Vanilla server add challenge to the game? Farming for mats seems like having their hands tied behind their backs to progress.

Still, he has a point. It's as if the haters thinks that vanilla players are ISIS-members or something
    Most of them want to destroy modern WoW just like ISIS wants to destroy the U.S.

So, yes... Legacy server advocates are a lot like ISIS members.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-04-29 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaboriza View Post

Maybe its becuz every person that has played the ''old'' wow and has a brain realizes that 95% of the people yelling for vanilla servers right now would quit within 6 months cuz the game simply isnt up to todays standards.
    lol that's a good one

Quote Originally Posted by Namalia View Post
    Most of them want to destroy modern WoW just like ISIS wants to destroy the U.S.

Thank merciful god it's not a pro-Legacy servers person saying something this ridiculous! Not someone I want to associate with!

You're talking about racism while generalizing a group of people. Great argument.
    The point still stands.
    People who want something that are gone and are unwilling to cope with the changing world. Perfect description, tbh.

The point still stands.
    People who want something that are gone and are unwilling to cope with the changing world. Perfect description, tbh.
    So you play nothing but games that have come out in the last 6 months? Otherwise you're a hypocrite.

Deleted

kind of ironic, considering that current wow's content get's outdated after a few months, while vanilla managed to keep people occupied for years.
    Then again, Halo CE is outdated, but I still play it.
    Go look at the runscape legacy servers, still being played.

Just because a game advanced, that don't mean it's for the better. We all like different things and some just like vanilla more than current.

Quote Originally Posted by Uurdz View Post
    How? Other than the numerous players unsubbing and getting Legion refunds, How do you do that?
    If Blizzard would agree to give out the license to a third party for a reasonable amount of money, wich the third party could crowdfund if needed, then we would see how many would actually pay for it, other than that we only see many reports about cancelled subs and refunded legion preorders. (comments with a high upvote rating that state "i would pay for this" arent that great to proof anything)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Thank merciful god it's not a pro-Legacy servers person saying something this ridiculous! Not someone I want to associate with!
    It's not a ridiculous comparison.

Demanding a company spend years re-developing an ever-evolving game into a previous de-evolutionary, dilapidated state is ridiculous. And it's common knowledge how bad the legacy server/Classic/TBC community is. It's spread all over the internet.

10+ Year Old Account

You do realize you sound utterly insane and hysterical right?

Deleted
    The point still stands.
    your "point" is as one-sided and opinion based as donald trumps presidential campaign. That's a perfect description, mate.

lol how delusional do you have to be to still think no one is interested in vanilla servers? About as much support that can be shown has been. What do you need, a march in the streets?

I mean forget all the post-Nost stuff. How about the threads that have popped up daily ever since Vanilla ended.
    No one is saying that no one is interested, we are just saying that amount of people, who are interested in said thingy, is quite minuscule and not worth putting any effort into Legacy realms, blizz also think this way.

It's not a ridiculous comparison.

Demanding a company spend years re-developing an ever-evolving game into a previous de-evolutionary, dilapidated state is ridiculous. And it's common knowledge how bad the legacy server/Classic/TBC community is. It's spread all over the internet.
    Of course it's not *pats your head* you are totally right. People who advocate for Legacy Servers are literally ISIS.

So you play nothing but games that have come out in the last 6 months? Otherwise you're a hypocrite.
    I play new games and old games.
    But WoW isn't an old game. It's a game that has been changing for 12 years. If I want to play an old game, I play an old game. WoW is still live and changing. Don't like the current WoW? Cool. Don't play it.
    But crying about something that has changed isn't a good look, for anyone.

WoD says hello.