10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dmerriam005 View Post
    hey sorry for the super delayed response but i cant pm people back sadly, my bnet is sirsmokes#1888 im going to be on all night so shoot me a friend invite and we can talk.
    sent you a request : )

Signature Made By Shyama

sent you a request, remember im offering wod+ 2 months (through in game gold)

Deleted
    Heya, i'm looking to be recruited to the game, i have a current account but i want to raf for fun.
    I can buy the battlechest, that should give me everything up to Mop.

Send me a message if you wanna have some fun with me and raf me!
    My bnet is: Seloken#2530

Quote Originally Posted by Seloken View Post
    Heya, i'm looking to be recruited to the game, i have a current account but i want to raf for fun.
    I can buy the battlechest, that should give me everything up to Mop.

Send me a message if you wanna have some fun with me and raf me!
    My bnet is: Seloken#2530
    added you on bnet dont accept any raf before you speak to me!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arknski2 View Post
    added you on bnet dont accept any raf before you speak to me!
    just accepted you ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Seloken View Post
    just accepted you ^^
    i think you accepted someone else. edit* mup#1635 i can possibly buy you wod/ a month.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arknski2 View Post
    i think you accepted someone else. edit* mup#1635 i can possibly buy you wod/ a month.
    Sounds like a good offer, i sent you a friend request

Looking to Recruit someone to the game. Just looking to prep some characters on a new server, of your choice. I'll help you level, and learn the game as much as you would like, if need be. Or if you are a veteran, I am good company, and I am very experienced, and can keep up with the fastest. Add my Battletage(TreySayer#1710) if you are interested, or reply here. As we are starting on a new server, I can't supply gold, apart from heirlooms, since those can be bought from other servers.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on either Stormscale-EU or Ravencrest-EU. On stormscale we would play Horde and on ravencrest we would play alliance. Looking to level a few new characters in a fast pace.

I would be able to provide with the battlechest for you, however you will need to provide with your own gametime.

PM me for more information if you are intrested.

Looking to recruit on EU realms. To be honest; I'm just interested in the RaF rewards, as I already have all the leveled chars I could ever need or want, so:
    What I bring:
    - 100k gold to get you started, or if you don't want to play on stormrage/azuremyst, 1 month of gametime and some fancy pet or something you can sell on whichever realm you want to play on.
    - touch of the void heirloom
    - No social obligation to ever talk to me again

What you bring:
    - Your own copy of the game
    - Gametime
    Last edited by Filathorn; 2016-05-19 at 05:37 PM.

I am coming back from long hiatus and don't really have any interest in draenor content other than leveling. So I am looking to be recruited on pve server on North american realm. I am a casual player so I can pretty much only play during evenings and weekends. I can provide my own game and time, however since I am creating new account I don't have any gold on me so you will have to provide for essentials such as bags, heirlooms and gold for riding skills. If this sounds good to you please send me PM, I am not much of a talker but I have no problem using vent or mumble.

hey dude can you give me ur btag i can power level you and pay for 1 month of game time let me know asap ive had a few time waster so let me know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Filathorn View Post
    Looking to recruit on EU realms. To be honest; I'm just interested in the RaF rewards, as I already have all the leveled chars I could ever need or want, so:
    What I bring:
    - 100k gold to get you started, or if you don't want to play on stormrage/azuremyst, 1 month of gametime and some fancy pet or something you can sell on whichever realm you want to play on.
    - touch of the void heirloom
    - No social obligation to ever talk to me again

What you bring:
    - Your own copy of the game
    - Gametime
    gimme your contact detail, I can RAF with you

Looking for someone to recruit on Draenor/Kazzak EU Horde, I would level with you through dungeons so we could use the 3x XP boost most efficiently, give you gold for mount, bags etc. Send me a message here and we'll talk

Hello guys Im looking to be recruited ,casual player, I got experienced I can lvl the number of toon that you want I dont mind playing Horde or Alliance and on any realm, but prever high pop realm

Quote Originally Posted by boudish11 View Post
    Hello guys Im looking to be recruited ,casual player, I got experienced I can lvl the number of toon that you want I dont mind playing Horde or Alliance and on any realm, but prever high pop realm
    If you are looking for EU, hit me up on battle.net - GwHw#2813

I'm looking to level ~3 characters on my main realm Darksorrow-EU, alliance. Good server, decent population.
    I will provide some heirlooms, gold for all mounts, for atleast 1 character, don't think I can streach to 310% on all characters.

Would also be open to leveling some horde characters on any realm.

Hey everyone,

Like most I have played on and off for a while and I have the itch again.

Looking to RECRUIT a player on US and level on a high pop realm preferably on Alliance.

I can provide:
    - A bit of gold to help you out if we play on a realm I have gold on!
    -RAF Experience, we can do things efficiently!
    -A friend that is always open to playing other games
    -I can also supply the battlechest

You provide:
    -Just fun leveling
    -Open hours on weekdays and weekends from 9PM to 2AM EST. I am certainly flexible there
    -Multiple toons

Contact me on Bnet: Fijji#1346

LOOKING TO RECRUIT SOMEONE - EU Any realms

Nice chilled out person, when we hit level 15 will be doing dungeons althrough out
    Can do as many Characters as wanted.

BattleTag: NotoriousCM#2240

Quote Originally Posted by boudish11 View Post
    on EU or US? I can recruit on EU alliance. Will provide enough gold for all the heirlooms, mount, bags, respeccs, repairs etc.

B-net is "spaceshark#2210" if you're interested.