Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i could only think of a few posters here that would defend BLM. and im sure there is a certain mod that will ban people for criticizing BLM

- - - Updated - - -

is porch monkey an insult? never even heard that phrase before
    Lot of things are racial slurs now apparently.

They add new ones everyday eventually all of the English language will be a racial slur.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    But I'm going to stop talking for others. I have never once advocated violence and believe in the true message of BLM and what they were always trying to accomplish. I won't make excuses for the ones that want to act like morons, lock them up and teach them a lesson that we here in the civilized world speak with our words and not our fists.
    Their is no message from the blacklivesmatter. Only hate and wanting a free check.
    If they really cared they'd be protesting that 7 year old black girls death in chicago that was killed by a bullet from a BLACK gangbanger who was shooting at another BLACK gangbanger. No- they wanna protest cops that killed a black man who was shooting at them.
    Cops save more lives then are taken BY FAR. Black gangbangers save nobody and kill 10x's as many blacks in ONE CITY then all the cops do in the whole COUNTRY. You are VERY ignorant and racist.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-05-26 at 02:57 PM.

I'm not the biggest fan of Milo - and I certainly don't agree with everything that he says - but he is very much a product that thrives as a direct result of the hypocrisy that exists within today's society.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    Lot of things are racial slurs now apparently.

They add new ones everyday eventually all of the English language will be a racial slur.
    Obama is trying to get it to where you can't call criminals criminals anymore. They are "Endangered youth". LOL!!!!! But minority's can blatantly be racist against whites.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    What is that messagge?
    Everything is whitey's fault and I want my Obamaphone and reparations check.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Not that this isn't a true event, but between Breitbart and Milo Yiannopoulos, you'd be hard pressed finding two less reliable sources on the planet.

Now, let me understand something. 2 black people jump on stage after lots of hate was spouted by Milo, take a microphone while getting in his face (there was no punch thrown despite Breitbarts BS claims), and, "OMG! Look at the horror! The sky is falling!". But cops shooting unarmed black people because they didn't comply with orders (or actually did comply with orders), and that's no big deal?

/doublefacepalm
    "Not that this isn't a true event..." but despite the truth of it you're STILL going to attack the veracity of the sources simply because... reasons? Even with evidence to the contrary you just have to attack the source instead of the events as they transpire right off the bat in full fallacy mode. /sigh

Snatching away a microphone (or anything else in one's possession like that) is Class C Assault.
    A threat was issued as was reported, not a punch thrown.
    The entire talk was shut down because the disturbance wasn't dealt with and removed, that's creating a public nuisance/disturbance.

Cops shooting unarmed individuals has nothing to do with any of this. Derailing into one of the "media has proclaimed the cop guilty, it MUST be guilty" stories that have since been proven otherwise or have yet to achieve their day in court is just silly...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    What is that messagge?
    That black lives matter also. That when media reports on crimes it tends to label minority (mostly black) criminals as "thugs" where white criminals are "troubled individuals", "lone wolves", "mentally ill". And ultimately more police oversight and not just taking their words and some grainy dashboard camera from the 90s as proof of their innocence. Because of BLM and other activists we've seen a push for more body cameras and investigations into police actions, especially when they result in a questionable death.

The last part is the most important to me because I believe anybody that's given the power of a police officer and armed should be watched closely because they are human after all, and humans can be pricks.

Deleted
    That black lives matter also. That when media reports on crimes it tends to label minority (mostly black) criminals as "thugs" where white criminals are "troubled individuals", "lone wolves", "mentally ill". And ultimately more police oversight and not just taking their words and some grainy dashboard camera from the 90s as proof of their innocence. Because of BLM and other activists we've seen a push for more body cameras and investigations into police actions, especially when they result in a questionable death.

The last part is the most important to me because I believe anybody that's given the power of a police officer and armed should be watched closely because they are human after all, and humans can be pricks.
    What one had a questionable death?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Not that this isn't a true event, but between Breitbart and Milo Yiannopoulos, you'd be hard pressed finding two less reliable sources on the planet.

Now, let me understand something. 2 black people jump on stage after lots of hate was spouted by Milo, take a microphone while getting in his face (there was no punch thrown despite Breitbarts BS claims), and, "OMG! Look at the horror! The sky is falling!". But cops shooting unarmed black people because they didn't comply with orders (or actually did comply with orders), and that's no big deal?

/doublefacepalm
    Thats great mental gymnastics you did right there.
    Time to go for the Olympic gold this year!

10+ Year Old Account
    What one had a questionable death?
    Any death that doesn't have clear camera footage or corroborating witnesses. You shouldn't just take someones word at face value when a death has occurred, it must be looked into.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    anyone seen the response from milo?

Yep. Milo confirmed for best good cause troll ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking Millennials. Free-speech hating is never supposed to be trendy.

I don't agree with a fair amount of Milo says but I do find it funny that he rarely has to argue his point too well. He just needs to show up to a college and the people who he speaks out against act pretty much exactly like he says they will; College faculty are proven to be spineless and corrupt. BLM activists prove time and time again to be little more than violent thugs. SWJs seem to be completely unable to debate with him and instead break down to screaming buzzwords or throwing paint around. By his simple presence, he almost effortlessly gets his point across as his opposition are lining up to throw themselves on his sword for the world to see.

I think Milo himself said something along the lines of warning potential protesters that they are in a room of 500+ smartphones and boy howdy, do they never cease to amuse and prove him right. The man even welcomes open dialogue and debate on his subjects but instead all you get is screaming, hooliganism and literal threats of violence out those who try to oppose him. The irony is all his opposition ends up doing is proving he is right better than even Milo himself likely could and do it time and time again for the world to see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    yes, to this degree and way way beyond.
    I'm afraid I'm going to need sources of groups of people assaulting eachother, with CLEAR EVIDENCE being there, and not getting punsihed in anyway.

Show me other examples of this, in modern times.

That is not because of feminazi/BLM/other group like it

Deleted
    Wonder if they'll go the same way as Mizzou...

http://m.columbiatribune.com/news/ed...ca50a413b.html

Their Facebook page is getting slammed atm. Down to 1.4*/5*

https://www.facebook.com/DePaulUniversity/reviews/

Deleted
    Any death that doesn't have clear camera footage or corroborating witnesses. You shouldn't just take someones word at face value when a death has occurred, it must be looked into.
    They all were and each time the cop was right.

Didn't stop them from destroying a neighborhood.

Lets be honest. If the KKK pulled this shit you would be livid rather then "Not all KKK members"

10+ Year Old Account

The statistics speak for themselves friend.

The news doesn't report on "normal" crime... They report on stuff that stands out. A random white guy killing someone is not news. A random white guy going on a killing spree, that is news, and there is no such thing as a mass murderer who isn't mentally ill in some way.

Crime in places like Chicago... When you average over one murder per day for an entire year... 80% of them black in a city where black people are only 30% of the population... That stands out.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc...decoverviewpdf

Statistics aren't racist. 50% of murders are committed by blacks (almost exclusively against other blacks mind you). Black people are 13% of the population, hell you can even narrow it down further, 6.5% of the population are black men and they account for almost all of those murders committed by blacks. Unless you contend that the systemic racism is letting white people get away with murder and the stats are inaccurate?

BLM should be advocating for black culture to clean itself up. Yes, systemic racism put them in the situation they are in today, it created ghettos, it left the black population poor for centuries. That time has passed. The violent culture that developed in that poverty is the cause of most of their problems today. They need to fix that issue. I am not arguing society isn't racist, of course it is and that needs to change as well, but they need to help themselves first.

10+ Year Old Account
    They all were and each time the cop was right.

Didn't stop them from destroying a neighborhood.

Lets be honest. If the KKK pulled this shit you would be livid rather then "Not all KKK members"
    No, the cop isn't always "right". There's plenty of cases of police being arrested and charged with wrongful deaths but the media doesn't report on those as much that's usually local town news worthy in small profile cases. I don't revolve my principles behind what BLM decides to protest or not. But I appreciate that because of the movements actions there's a nationwide push to put more body cameras on police officers. That makes me feel safe.

BLM is just a hate group taking advantage of political correctness. Stop crying wolf and make every single issue about race. Take some personal responsibility for your actions and where you are today. Racism will never die when minorities get special privileges and whites have affirmative action against them. You can't fight racism with more racism. Protesting is one thing but don't destroy people's property or assault them. The supporters are out there's disrupting Bernie/Hillary rallies but you have countless supporters shutting down roads, starting fights, storming the stage of trump rallies. Protest peacefully if you want. No one takes BLM seriously because of things like Baltimore and ferguson where they destroyed their city and looted innocent shop owners who had nothing to do with the issue they claimed to be fighting. Typical people taking advantage of the situations and getting new TVs, shoes, etc for no reason. If you want your cause to be taken seriously...act like adults.
    Last edited by Mrinformation; 2016-05-26 at 02:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    BLM should be advocating for black culture to clean itself up. Yes, systemic racism put them in the situation they are in today, it created ghettos, it left the black population poor for centuries. That time has passed. The violent culture that developed in that poverty is the cause of most of their problems today. They need to fix that issue. I am not arguing society isn't racist, of course it is and that needs to change as well, but they need to help themselves first.
    No disagreements with your post, I do wish BLM and other activists also focused on the problems within their own communities. When gang violence is still as high as it is one must take a step back and try and see how they can help themselves. If there's one thing I don't agree with is constantly living in the past and expecting someone to clean up the mess for you. The community as a whole needs to take the first steps to minimizing gang culture and the likes.

No, the cop isn't always "right". There's plenty of cases of police being arrested and charged with wrongful deaths but the media doesn't report on those as much that's usually local town news worthy in small profile cases. I don't revolve my principles behind what BLM decides to protest or not. But I appreciate that because of the movements actions there's a nationwide push to put more body cameras on police officers. That makes me feel safe.
    They are great. Especially since they allow cops to prove when people lie on Facebook about having a cop pull a gun on them for easy sympathy.