Yeah I never parried anything the whole game, or used a shield for that matter. Just 2hed weps while rolling and butt poking.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh another similarities between Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 3 that I forgot to mention is the area where you fight the Pontiff it looks very similar to where you fight that succubus boss (forgot her name) in Demon's Souls where she keep getting ress from a necromancer that must be killed before fighting her.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's only because they're both in cathedrals, which considering that the Souls series is based on gothic and medieval fantasy, it makes sense that they'd use the same architecture in different ways.

You know, I was thinking about it after playing this game Furi (really great game and it's free on PS Plus. Definitely go pick it up if you haven't already) but I'd really like to be able to fight the bosses at will. I suppose you can do that in Dark Souls 2 with Bonfire Ascetics but I'd prefer a cleaner way. I just got an urge to fight Lady Maria and Ludwig again, but I don't have the time to get another character up to the DLC and clear it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    I think p1 of pontiff probably kicked my ass more than anything else in the game, but once I hit p2 he fell over.
    Me too, but probably because I didn't upgrade the strenght of my Estus since the beginning and so I needed to drink 3 charge after each hit.
    After upgrade I killed him directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    but I'd really like to be able to fight the bosses at will.
    Yeah I said the same thing when I realized that you only get to fight each boss once per playthrough solo. I was genuinely surprised, as something like that just seems obvious.

I now want a boss rush mode in dark souls, and I didn't know I wanted that before. Thanks team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    I now want a boss rush mode in dark souls, and I didn't know I wanted that before. Thanks team.
    Try to do the undying/no rest bonfire run in Dark Souls 2 it's really fun when I finally did it and got the rings the feeling is just pure awesomeness.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've managed the no rest on a ng+1 on ds2, the undying was bothersome, i shouldve stocked on 99 lifegems before going in, tbh the no bonfire run gave the best ring (right hand) due to most weapons working ideally for me on the right hand, Ice rapier 180° binoshot was too fucking strong, same as sanctum repeating crossbow scope turnaround
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

10+ Year Old Account
    Doing some cosplay pvping in Dark Souls 3 pretty fun was doing the uncorrupted Artorias and !

Then I said to myself ok the first abyss watcher VS the Last abyss watcher who will win battle to the death !

The fight was epic and tense !

Both sides refuse to give up or backdown !

The last abyss watcher fought to the very end but in the end the first abyss watcher knight Artorias won.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Try to do the undying/no rest bonfire run in Dark Souls 2 it's really fun when I finally did it and got the rings the feeling is just pure awesomeness.
    I did do that on PC, it was pretty fun. I tried it in DS3 to see if it would give me something anyways, nope.

10+ Year Old Account

Guide for new players on how to get these important npcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post

Guide for new players on how to get these important npcs.
    Think it would be 10 times more interesting if you'd make a video guide on how to keep Greirat alive or how to complete Siegward's quest chain/other quest chains.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyAccuracy View Post
    Think it would be 10 times more interesting if you'd make a video guide on how to keep Greirat alive or how to complete Siegward's quest chain/other quest chains.
    Yup I am working on Siegward questline atm making it one video that include the complete questline on how exactly to complete it step by step. Thanks for the feedback though I really appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    I did do that on PC, it was pretty fun. I tried it in DS3 to see if it would give me something anyways, nope.
    I don't even want to imagine the horror of Dark Souls without bonfires.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I don't even want to imagine the horror of Dark Souls without bonfires.
    I was honestly expecting something more akin to that before I picked up the game, or even something like it being a survival game with very limited pots etc until you reached the next bonfire with more spaced out bonfires. But yeah no the case.

DS3 bonfires were wayyyy to close to each other. It would have been better if they were more hidden so you could "miss" them. It's like oh man new area, boom bonfire so no worries I can just rush in now.

I still am finding new bonfires in DS2.

Deleted
    I see it this way:
    The world in DS1 was much harder than in DS3, while the bosses in DS3 were more difficult than DS1. Meanwhile DS2 feels like a completly different game.

I'd argue that DS3 and DS1 are very different games, and DS2 is the bastard child of both lol.

Side note for DS2, when you first go to the area with the big ass knights and the old dragon rider boss, there use to be a bonfire to the right of the first big knight right? I think it was removed in SotFS.

Lmao my cousin was playing DS2, SotFS edition and he asks me how I got past the wyvern in Heide's and I'm like '' wtf was I drunk when I played that area? " because there was no wyvern in the vanilla edition.

Side note, playing Dark Souls while slightly drunk is absolutely hilarious. Jump scares are 10 times better and that 10 foot demon you normally would be afraid of looks like a puppy.
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 2016-07-20 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Lmao my cousin was playing DS2, SotFS edition and he asks me how I got past the wyvern in Heide's and I'm like '' wtf was I drunk when I played that area? " because there was no wyvern in the vanilla edition.
    Where is this Wyvern?