Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Probably will not play until Shade's Eve at a minimum, because I am a sucker for cool holidays and I gotta say that it's one of the better Halloween ones. Though it has stiff competition as I always, always get back into LotRO to do their Harvestmath stuff and then geek out all through Christmas b/c it just feels right. Then there is GW2 who does a bang up Halloween/Christmas, though it hasn't changed much in years. October is when my MMO obsession goes into overdrive.

Maybe Carbine can get out a content patch with non raid end game before then, but I won't hold my breath.
    Well, I've heard they plan to release Halon Ring as a new zone before the end of the year and in the last patch notes they've stated that new content is going to be announced in the following weeks for the new major patch, so it's a possibility, although I'm not so sure they'd like to release it alongside a new raid (Redmoon Terror).

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Skull View Post
    Well, I've heard they plan to release Halon Ring as a new zone before the end of the year
    As long as it's sometime by then, I'd probably be game to come back for a bit. I'll be busy all of September at minimum on Legion, then with all the October stuff I mentioned, so hopefully there are some interesting things available then.
    BAD WOLF

Tons of wildstar sponsorships have been coming out lately, that mixed with steam and upcoming drop 8 reveal is certain to help us out quite a bit
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Tons of wildstar sponsorships have been coming out lately, that mixed with steam and upcoming drop 8 reveal is certain to help us out quite a bit
    Yea they payed Achievement hunter to do a lets play on it should get the game out just from that.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really impressed with some of the changes coming in Heroes Evolved. What do you guys think?

Still no signs of P2W. Zones are bustling with new players and I've spent like US$100 on it already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    It's like they made leveling so bad they hope people cave in and buy it
    I really, really enjoy the new leveling. It's honestly fun. Then again, I read pretty much every quest and go hunting for Zone Lore.

Deleted
    Very simple yet complex housing track...EU >>> Buck Nekkid well worth a visit. Says his PC is not the best, but the video gives you a look
    Last edited by mmoc73340f41a2; 2016-07-04 at 02:17 PM.

Deleted
    Posted Today, 01:50 PM
    Hello Everyone -

At 4am PDT / 7am EDT / 1100 UTC we'll be bringing realms down to apply the Patch 1.5.4 "Heroes Evolved" game update. During this maintenance the following will be unavailable:
    WildStar Game Servers and Logins (NA & EU)
    WildStar In-Game Store (NA & EU)
    Downtime is expected to last approximately 1 hour 20 minutes.

Creating Level 50s: Players can purchase and create level-50 characters, allowing them to jump directly into max-level content. These characters will provide you with all of the necessary gear and system upgrades, along with some additional goodies to make sure you’re prepped for your big adventure on Nexus.
    Multi-Queuing: This long-awaited feature will allow you to queue up for multiple instances, either solo or as a group. We’re excited to get this feature out there, but we’re going to need your help testing it and getting it ready to go. More info on that (and a special reward if you do) below.
    Cross-Faction Instances: With the multi-queue feature we’re also removing faction restrictions for Dungeons, Expeditions, Practice Arenas, and Battlegrounds. While the Exiles and Dominion are mortal enemies, everyone shares the desire to have shorter wait times for instanced content.
    New Race/Class Combinations: We’re adding two new race/class combinations to WildStar—Chua Warrior and Aurin Engineer. Sword-wielding space hamsters and gun-toting tree huggers are finally here!
    Race and Gender Changes: You’ll be able to change your race and gender inside the Chop Shop in this update. Been wanting to change that battle-scarred Draken Male into a highborn Cassian female? Don’t let your dreams be dreams.
    Path Master: You’ll also be able to learn and level up additional Paths, and switch between them any time you want. Become a super-smart explorer who likes to build stuff and blow it up at the same time!
    More Account-Wide Offerings: We’re making Protostar Promissory Notes (reputation turn-in items) into an account-wide currency that can be used by all of your characters, along with making a number of AMP and Ability Tier Points account tradeable. Altaholics assemble!
    Enhanced Arcterra Rewards: We are releasing some enhanced gear and other rewards to the Arcterra Soulfrost vendors, allowing players to get better prepared for veteran expeditions, dungeons and raids.

We'll provide any necessary updates in this thread.

Thanks!

Team WildStar

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you are the only one left playing this game, hope it survives the Legion. Burning Legion may not destroy Azeroth, but it may destroy Nexus.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I think you are the only one left playing this game, hope it survives the Legion. Burning Legion may not destroy Azeroth, but it may destroy Nexus.
    I think by the end of Legion, WoW will have fully entered the F2P arena competing for head honcho with the likes of WS*.

Bah, who am I kidding, it would take Blizzard 4-5 years and doubling the team again to do an F2P conversion...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadblock View Post
    I think by the end of Legion, WoW will have fully entered the F2P arena competing for head honcho with the likes of WS*.

Bah, who am I kidding, it would take Blizzard 4-5 years and doubling the team again to do an F2P conversion...
    Bold words, here is my prediction, Wildstar will kick the bucket by the end of the year, much more plausible than your story.

Nah, some people still play From Steam alone they have solid 600 to 1300 users non-stop http://steamcharts.com/app/376570

10+ Year Old Account
    Time for a break, will return for Halloween. Jack Shades coming

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    will return for Halloween
    Same, except I've been on hiatus for some time. Hopefully the game is still waiting in Oct. Nice pic.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Despite blizzard offering me a free copy of WOD and a free level 90 boost, I could never go back after playing Wildstar! If you still enjoy WOW ? Great! Hope you keep enjoying it me ? I'm having a blast in Wildstar, and if it does shut down ? I'll just be glad I had the chance to play such a wonderful game.....each to their own

well WoD goes free anyway once legion launches so that free copy didn't mean anything anyways lol

So why are you here doomsaying and shitposting? Also I have quite a few friends who I play it with and are raiding with atm. You enjoy whatever you play? Great I'm glad you do but no need to come here and post garbage like that now is there?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So why are you here doomsaying and shitposting? Also I have quite a few friends who I play it with and are raiding with atm. You enjoy whatever you play? Great I'm glad you do but no need to come here and post garbage like that now is there?
    We normally get 3 types posting here

1) the gutter posters
    2) the moaners, who half enjoy the game...but want it dumbed down to LFR.
    3) Players like me who enjoy the action combat and skill shot /or the best housing system ever.

Maybe that's 4 types

Players like me who over exaggerate the combat of this game and the game in general.
    Fixed that for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I just find it amusing to have one person advertising here and nobody even bothering replying there, just shows how well Wildstar is doing.

Wildstar is a monument of developer incompetence and delusions of grandeur and toxic community arrogance that brought everything to ruin.

I still remember all the Hardcoarrr chants mixed with toxic shitposters like Olivar who met every attempt of feedback by players with snide and acidic remarks of ridicule or outright "lol go play WoW" bullshit, well they went ahead and did it, so the jokes are on you.

And guess what? All that feedback from first two months was in the end implemented in a hopeless struggle to reverse the player exodus, but the ship has sailed already.

I look at the outcome with great satisfaction, people who cared and who were ridiculed got vindicated.

But I guess drop 9 will fix it, guys.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2016-07-25 at 04:41 PM.

Pretty unnecessarily salty there man. Don't really see the purpose in shitting on the "last guy" who enjoys the game as if they have anything to do with whatever made you salty about it.

I check this thread every now and again to see how the games doing, I think it held a lot of failed potential just like every other mmo that's come out since wow. I had fun with it for the time I played it, don't regret spending the $. I will say that the games a great example of how "hardcore" means very different things to different people.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.