Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Faction mounts in Legion? I would like Lion!

It is this way: big Lion pappa died, so now Little lion rules.

I would like a Lion mount. Hold a moment, I know you want to say that Alliance already has a lion mount. Let's be real, this cata mount looks retarded, and I mean no offense to disfigured people. It looks completely off the hat with that horrible mane.

Horde, I imagine should get some deluxe undead horse of undercityeh

Don't you think the alliance has enough cat mounts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I want urn of varian ashes mount.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I'll take a Vol'jin's Broken Tusk mount.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Profyrion View Post
    I'll take a Vol'jin's Broken Tusk mount.
    This is the only mount with limited durability.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Lion is not a cat, he is the king of cats!

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    It is this way: big Lion pappa died, so now Little lion rules.

I would like a Lion mount. Hold a moment, I know you want to say that Alliance already has a lion mount. Let's be real, this cata mount looks retarded, and I mean no offense to disfigured people. It looks completely off the hat with that horrible mane.

Horde, I imagine should get some deluxe undead horse of undercityeh
    Guild vendor on the alliance sells a lion mount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Guild vendor on the alliance sells a lion mount.
    YOU DIDN'T READ THE INITIAL POST DID YOUUUUUUUUu !!!!11 thunders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    We have more than enough cat mounts. Thanks.

Let's take this in an entirely new direction: Piggyback Rides. Any player can "ride" any other player if the mounted player initiates the Piggyback spell. If the mountee is the same or smaller player race, then the mounted player gains a mount-equivalent movement speed bonus. The mountee is then just sort of along for the ride (but can dismount at will). If the mountee is of a larger race than the mounted player, the mounted player receives a movement speed penalty, but can still run/walk/shuffle around with the larger player on his/her back.

Could make for some clever and fun group dynamics. Also means that Tauren, Draenei, and Pandaren are OP piggyback givers. :P
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Deleted

Let's take this in an entirely new direction: Piggyback Rides. Any player can "ride" any other player if the mounted player initiates the Piggyback spell. If the mountee is the same or smaller player race, then the mounted player gains a mount-equivalent movement speed bonus. The mountee is then just sort of along for the ride (but can dismount at will). If the mountee is of a larger race than the mounted player, the mounted player receives a movement speed penalty, but can still run/walk/shuffle around with the larger player on his/her back.

Could make for some clever and fun group dynamics. Also means that Tauren, Draenei, and Pandaren are OP piggyback givers. :P
    you say no to lion but ye sto piggyride?........................................................................
    .....................................................................................
    .......................................................................................... ..........
    ok, I thought that I owe this forum some constructive post, that is why I have built this little pyramid.

but really? piggyride over lion? I mean, like reeally?

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, really. We already have a lion mount in the game. If you don't care for it that's your issue. I'm bringing the fresh ideas here.

Also, I want to be the first human to ride an orc into battle against the Legion.

*Goldshire Inn on MoonGuard dies of excitement*

You get me every time Arrashi.... shouldn't have laughed at this.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Spell: Piggyback Ride (Human)
    Effect: While ridden by Gnomes, Dwarves, and other Humans, movement speed is increased by 100%.
    While ridden by Worgen, Draenei, Night Elves, and Pandaren, movement speed and jump height are reduced by 50%.

* Worgen in their Human forms count as Humans for this ability.

Anybody can ride anybody (within a faction, I guess) but you only make an effective mount if you're the same as or bigger than your rider. If you're smaller then it's just a hilarious party trick.

10+ Year Old Account
    The is already enough cat mounts in game. Plus alliance already have a lion mount.

sylvanas' bony as.s will be enough for us alliance but we can use vol'jin's tusks as handlebars too

I hear warchief skulls are good for drinking cups as well
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Deleted
    I motion to make Jaina in to epic mount!

Spell: Piggyback Ride (Human)
    Effect: While ridden by Gnomes, Dwarves, and other Humans, movement speed is increased by 100%.
    While ridden by Worgen, Draenei, Night Elves, and Pandaren, movement speed and jump height are reduced by 50%.

* Worgen in their Human forms count as Humans for this ability.

Anybody can ride anybody (within a faction, I guess) but you only make an effective mount if you're the same as or bigger than your rider. If you're smaller then it's just a hilarious party trick.
    Bring back Plainsrunning!

Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    I motion to make Jaina in to epic mount!

Bring back Plainsrunning!
    A dreadlord flying mount would be lovely.

Tera had a nice Lion mount:
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    There are never enough cat mounts.