Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    So why did the nightelves kill her then?
    cause she was corrupted and shit
    Bitch Pls

Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    I'm desperately trying not to watch them yet.

Is the Stormheim one good?
    One of the best I've ever seen. Really badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Which makes it weird that she did not run after him then.

If someone just destroyed an artifact I needed, freed the being that was going to make me immortal, and was weakened... I would not just let him walk away...
    It can be explained. I hope she lets Genn go because she does not want to widen the conflict between Horde and Alliance. She is one of the few leaders who actually can use their brain to see the big picture.

I understand that Genn needs to survive the encounter. Though I still feel a little disappointed since after this encounter nothing changes, so what is the point of this story....

Quote Originally Posted by Ash123 View Post
    It can be explained. I hope she lets Genn go because she does not want to widen the conflict between Horde and Alliance. She is one of the few leaders who actually can use their brain to see the big picture.

I understand that Genn needs to survive the encounter. Though I still feel a little disappointed since after this encounter nothing changes, so what is the point of this story....
    well silv aint got infinite val kyrs, so both horde and ally won something
    Bitch Pls

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    its interesting, you basically get those reactions "dafuq? THAT BITCH!" and "that was actually quite badass"
    that's about it.
    a bit underwhelming.
    just... too short for my taste after the entire story there.
    Sylvanas looks awesome in the new model.

7+ Year Old Account
    the story isnt finished, the stormheim mini raid in 7.1 will give us more story and wrap it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Sylvanas looks awesome in the new model.
    she looks great!
    i could stare at her for hours without getting bored lol.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Genn is the king we deserved.

[QUOTE=Arafal123;42123827]the story isnt finished, the stormheim mini raid in 7.1 will give us more story and wrap it up.

so an ally vs horde mini raid ? that could be fun
    Bitch Pls

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post

so an ally vs horde mini raid ? that could be fun
    most likely yes, and helya.

Formerly known as Arafal

that cinematic with Elune was beautiful!!!

Well you must be new.. it is very often when story doesn´t go anywhere. Blizzards stories sometimes are.. well just lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by pingasman82 View Post
    I never really liked the dragons, they were all super boring personality-wise, just generic benevolent beings... more often than not in skimpy outfits. My opinion of them did not improve with the shittiest raid patch of all time, Dragonsoul, which was filled with them, their horrible voice acting and cringy writing
    Absolutely terrible voice acting and cringy writing is what Blizzard has become, sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the cinematics! Good to see Genn getting a chance to be a badass. Ysera's death cinematic was very pretty. Makes me all the more curious about what Elune truly is! I've still got my money on the Light equivalent of a Void Lord.

MMO-Champion, can you please turn on subtitles in-game for cinematic for those deaf/hard-of-hearing players around? Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Must avoid watching cinematics...

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    Must avoid watching cinematics...
    Must avoid watching cinematics...²

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    What exactly is Blizz end game with Sylvanas.... They show her on a good light during the Broken Shore quest chain, from the Horde perspective. Yet now, it seems she's back to her old shenanigans. I really hope they don't do a repeat of Garry. Sylvanas is an opportunity for Blizzard to redeem themselves from the mess that was Garrosh Hellscream's character development.
    Sylvanas is nothing like Garrosh... he went from pathetic, to strong and honourable, to orc hitler. Sylvanas has pretty much always been a bitch, as Garrosh put it so aptly she had one moment where she wasn't a total asshole (the Broken Shore) and that was it. Rest has always been vengeance, killing, raising; broadening her meatshield, not wanting to get sent to WoW hell.

...I just don't want her to become Kerrigan 2.0

Find it interesting that Genn had his overcoat in the Broken Shore cinematic but didn't in the actual game and now in the Stormheim cinematic he doesn't have his coat and resembles closer what he would in game if his model with the coat was unfinished. Such inconsistency. Really wish Blizzard would just kill off Genn and replace him with Tess just to have another female Alliance leader that isn't Tyrande or Jaina.

The Ysera cinematic was probably one of the prettiest I've seen although can't say I was as moved by that one as I was by the Broken Shore one ... the first time. Now I could care less for that one, too. But then again, can't say I care much for Ysera or even Alexstrasza. Don't care much for women who dress like sluts. I'm glad Sylvanas got a new model to cover her up some more. She's a walking corpse. She shouldn't look like a hooker.

Sad now the only two Aspects remaining are Nozdormu and Alexstrasza. We lost Malygos in WotLK, Deathwing in Cata, none in MoP or WoD, and now Ysera in Legion. Question is if Nozdormu is next or Alexstrasza. Kalecgos nor Wrathion I count because they're replacements. Also begs the question who's going to replace Ysera now as leader of the green dragon flight. Considering it took from WotLK to Firelands to replace Malygos, Ysera might get a replacement around the middle of the next expansion (one after Legion).

These are hyping me up. Can we get a cinematic with Alleria?! Where is she at?!!

Iam gonna say it and predict either Sylvanas or Genn is gonna die by the end of this xpac!