Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    If assa is surpassing i am gladly switching it was the spec i wanted to play but yeah progression made me take outlaw
    I like outlaw but assa was really fun
    Idk why not many rogues like outlaw. No daggers? Don't tell me it's RtB... Seriously that would be lame.
    Also I have a question for any rogue willing to answer. Why do a lot of rogues claim they always are top of charts, especially Assassination rogues for this tier?? Fire mages exsist. They blow shit up. Don't get me wrong I like assassination, very methodical and relaxing. A nice break from the dynamic gamble that is Outlaw. But I really would like to know why Mages and Hunters Sim so low when currently, like Outlaw, they perform great in the EN on heroic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aethys256 View Post
    No, it's all Outlaw or Sub tbh.
    Didn't finished things for AoE, but in ST you can forget Assassination.
    Hi Ya. So I'm new to this thread and forum Tho I've Rogued since WOTLK. But can you plz post the newest sim results? I'm not to tech savy plus my IQ is like.. 75. So that would help loads. Thank you.

No, it's all Outlaw or Sub tbh.
    Didn't finished things for AoE, but in ST you can forget Assassination.
    Assa still that bad?
    When do they fix it god damn
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

From Discord TC channel :
    Quote Originally Posted by Myself
    I'm currently updating rogue simc module
    implement second shuriken atm
    did the dfa change
    and will have a look at the bag of tricks things after
    also I'll look at weaponmaster & shuriken storm
    don't expect spreadsheet update before tonight
    All others hotfix should be in already, altought some things need to be checked.
    Rogue SimC Maintainer since 6.2.
    As a Rogue, the best thread on MMO-C to talk about Legion SimC is this one, it will be a pleasure for me to discuss with you there.
    I'm also the maker of AethysRotation, an addon to help you doing an optimized rotation (especially for Rogues).
    Finally, you can retrieve a lot of Rogues simulations results on our Resources Website.

Deleted
    From Discord TC channel :

All others hotfix should be in already, altought some things need to be checked.
    Aethys256, is there a known problem with siming the assassination? My outlaw sim is pretty accurate, testing it with the dummy in the class hall (estimated 205k without food/flask/etc) and get about 200k in 6min testfights.
    The assassination sim is 155k... testing myself with the same setup is 210k. I was wondering what i've done wrong with my assa sim.

I use /simc from the addon and copy/paste it into simulation.

My options are shown in the picture.
    abload.de/image.php?img=sim-optionssgsng.png

Have we something new? Is this screenshot from simc what it will look like now after maint?

Everything is now implemented on SimC.
    I'm currently looking at Subtlety APL and Skasch will look at Assassination one.

There are some interesting things discovered, at least for my part in Subtlety.
    As a Rogue, the best thread on MMO-C to talk about Legion SimC is this one, it will be a pleasure for me to discuss with you there.
    I'm also the maker of AethysRotation, an addon to help you doing an optimized rotation (especially for Rogues).
    Finally, you can retrieve a lot of Rogues simulations results on our Resources Website.

I'm currently looking at Subtlety APL and Skasch will look at Assassination one.

can't wait to see the results

Deleted
    You guys rock! Thanks for all the work.

Could you explain why you sim with Tirathon's Betrayal instead of Six-Feathered Fan?

Also how do the neck enchants compare, is Mark of the Claw really subpar to the Satyr and Distant Army?

Deleted

Is the general consensus now sub? Thanks for everything you do for us!

Is there a link to the latest sims at heroic gear and mythic?

is the excel sheet updated? for me it looks like before o0

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    is the excel sheet updated? for me it looks like before o0
    It's not updated. There's the date of last update top right corner of first page.

So can you post the new link? Last I checked it was Sin leading by only 2,000
    Then Outlaw then Sub.
    So what's up?

Some of it looks to be here: https://simc.skasch.com/

Results?

Since you sim things, and you most likely raid. Can you tell me why "Warcraft Logs" is showing
    Outlaw - 247,917
    Assassination - 242,313
    Subtlety- 221,527
    ?????
    Results for the 75th percentile in ALL Bosses on HEROIC.
    I really don't care who's on top, as long as Outlaw has a solid place in the top 9 but this seems different than Sims.

A lot of Assassination are using exploit (Exsg + Ago), altough Exsanguinate is pretty close to Outlaw atm.
    The thing you see on WCL is the same as you can see on Simulationcraft being in the right context.

Anyway, it will change Wednesday, Subtlety is back on the throne (and with AoE in addition this time) if nothing change.

A lot of Assassination are using exploit (Exsg + Ago), altough Exsanguinate is pretty close to Outlaw atm.
    The thing you see on WCL is the same as you can see on Simulationcraft being in the right context.

Anyway, it will change Wednesday, Subtlety is back on the throne (and with AoE in addition this time) if nothing change.
    Can you please link it? I honestly couldn't give 2 sh*ts who's on top because my job keeps me from mythic. But I'm not sure that Sub will beat Outlaw on AoE, and because Outlaw is second I'm sure it's completely viable to use even in Mythic neckbeard land. Il'gynoth, Cenarius, and Elerethe. Add based fights and Mythic dungeons.

Also.. Why are rogues so damn spec competitive. Especially since 70 of wow doesn't mythic raid? And we're always beaten by another class like Mages anyway. Plus the insane RNG of not only rolling 6 buffs but also getting a good legendary, and the addition if skill and reactions will make the real difference. But I'm glad all rogue specs from a non-rogue perspective are close, "viable" and actually have a place in all content below Mythics. And even then maybe.
    Thx for the response but the "Throne" wasn't needed, especially since mages still beat rogues. And other clases beat us. XD

I hope I didn't sound biased but honestly sub has been at the top for to long and it really dulls the game. Also can someone give me permish to post Links? I got a question about a SimC results for all clases I found that places sub on bottom for rogues but still in top 5. I don't know who to trust, seeing as how this thread hasn't posted the links besides that spreadsheet thing at the beginning. Thx
    Last edited by Sinbad101; 2016-09-26 at 04:29 AM.

Stop trusting stacked ranking things.
    Also default profiles got a lot of flaws.

Just sims yourself your char.

Deleted
    I
    Is sub on top even at say 850 gear too Aethys? Just so I can start dumping AP into sub now.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
    Is sub on top even at say 850 gear too Aethys? Just so I can start dumping AP into sub now.
    There's the 840 (T19P) sim available and an 865 (T19H) sim available, you expecting Aethys to make a new gear list for every ilvl in between? Just sim your own gear and use the weapon and traits from the imported profile that mostly resemble your expected progression (since I'm assuming you won't have AP and relics in the new spec).