Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    What's going to happen to the excess chubs?
    They'll be bitter and alone and post threads about Justin Trudeau on MMO Champion.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well yea.... "dress size" has been shrinking over the years while people have stayed more or less the same shape. Just because a size 8 is now a size 0 doesn't mean people are getting fat.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? Do you actually practice what you preach or is it all talk?
    Actually I think this is an interesting topic so I'll expand a little on what I said.

There seems to be two distinct strategies for male reproduction when it comes to heterosexual interactions.

1. Capitalize on early pair bonding and exclusivity

2. Capitalize on fertility and resources

In the first option males are attracted more to neotenous traits, which may (but don't have to) include slenderness, hairlessness, submission/physical weakness, large eyes, and the list goes on.

In the second option males are attracted more to exaggerated feminine traits, such as large breasts and butts, while other traits take a backseat.

Judging by the manifestation of heterosexual attraction in our society (and many other societies), both of these strategies seem to be successful. On this basis, I think it's a little unfair to prioritize one over the other in advertisements, and just plain dumb to trait combine between the groups (which almost always requires synthetic alterations).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Well yea.... "dress size" has been shrinking over the years while people have stayed more or less the same shape. Just because a size 8 is now a size 0 doesn't mean people are getting fat.
    Well...
    American women are about 25 pounds heavier on average now than they were in 1960, an 18.5 percent increase, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports.
    ...it's not just dress size.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    You just made a questionable assertion. It's only right that we hold you accountable for it. Did you involve yourself with individuals fitting the dimensions you stated above?
    I did...repeatedly.
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    I like thicker girls. Can't do the super skinny ones.

But either way super skinny and the larger girls need to get healthier. Not in any regards to how they look but just for their own health. Overly skinny and overweight can both have serious consequences.
    Right? Fit and healthy people are attractive, nearly 100% of the time. How much you weigh is largely irrelevant to how good you look if you're fit. People just diet instead of exercising because its the lazier option, but at the end of the day it always nets you worse results.

10+ Year Old Account
    America here I come

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure there are some people but it doesn't correlate to 67% of the population. What's going to happen to the excess chubs?
    Yeah 67% might be a bit excessive. I'm on the leaner side, so I would feel weird dating a girl bigger than me. It's really hard to find someone that matches my particular expectation here, so I wouldn't mind if girls start taking care of themselves better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gusty jack View Post
    Right? Fit and healthy people are attractive, nearly 100% of the time. How much you weigh is largely irrelevant to how good you look if you're fit. People just diet instead of exercising because its the lazier option, but at the end of the day it always nets you worse results.
    Absolutely. No one seems to see that sadly.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

it's amazing how Tenn is dumbfounded by the idea that people can still be attracted to women who fit into a 14 or higher. I guess they're all size 2 super models up there in candaland.

Deleted
    The good news is.

This problem eventually is going to solve itself.

I'm sure there are some people but it doesn't correlate to 67% of the population. What's going to happen to the excess chubs?
    God gave us booze for a reason.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    I like thicker girls. Can't do the super skinny ones.

But either way super skinny and the larger girls need to get healthier. Not in any regards to how they look but just for their own health. Overly skinny and overweight can both have serious consequences.
    Thick like Jenifer Lawrence in the Hunger games you mean? It's fine for a woman to have some muscle and be fit. That's for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    The good news is.

This problem eventually is going to solve itself.
    Yeah. But do we really want to wait 2 million years for that? Probably longer with our institutionalized monogamy, where anyone can look like Therezane and still get laid.

Quote Originally Posted by Luperca View Post
    I really don't understand this 'need' to be fat. I gained weight because of a medication and it caused horrible problems, like pain walking, needing to buy new clothes (I dont shop often), more thyroid issues, sleep problems, and lethargy. I worked hard and got most of the weight off, I'm not the same size but I'm back to being healthy, why would anyone want to stay fat?
    Because it's the path of least resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    it's amazing how Tenn is dumbfounded by the idea that people can still be attracted to women who fit into a 14 or higher. I guess they're all size 2 super models up there in candaland.
    I mean, we do have a higher than average percentage of gorgeous people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Negative, Canadians need a thick layer of blubber for the winter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Yeah. But do we really want to wait 2 million years for that? Probably longer with our institutionalized monogamy, where anyone can look like Therezane and still get laid.
    I was thinking way shorter than 2 million years. With increasing population, depleting resources and rising poverty I'd say about 100 years tops.

But it is also not really my problem since I am not a guy, I don't need to hope for "hot chicks" and I am not american ^^

Quote Originally Posted by gusty jack View Post
    I mean, we do have a higher than average percentage of gorgeous people.
    I live in SoCal and THIS I count as questionable.