Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Any idea on patch 7.1.5 date?

As title says. I am leveling a hunter and excited for the Artifact Research catchup bit. Is it soon, or should I just stall hitting 110 for a couple weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    As title says. I am leveling a hunter and excited for the Artifact Research catchup bit. Is it soon, or should I just stall hitting 110 for a couple weeks?
    Best to hit it now and just start stacking the AK ques. Who knows, you may be past AK10 when it hits.

Quote Originally Posted by wikinews View Post
    Best to hit it now and just start stacking the AK ques. Who knows, you may be past AK10 when it hits.
    Why is that? My alt is at AK9 right now, should I keep the next AK scrolls in my bag instead of learning until the patch hits?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Why is that? My alt is at AK9 right now, should I keep the next AK scrolls in my bag instead of learning until the patch hits?
    there was toolip on new items, what said, it consumes other artifact knowledge documents. so you can't learn AK10 and then use saved scrolls, because as soon you learn AK10, your saved scrolls are gone.

Early Jan probably. Still a numbers pass to come and I doubt it's dropping in the run up to Xmas

Deleted
    I believe we're expecting it around mid-January but no date has been announced as of yet. Looking forward to it though!

January. Around the same time as Nighthold.

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    I meant stack as in start learning them, sorry for that use of vocabulary.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Could be anywhere before AQ remembrance day january 22, that was hyped up on blizzcon and I doubt they will need another 7 weeks.

Deleted
    Definitively in 2017.

I'd say second week of january or sumtn

Probably right before the opening of Nighthold.

Way too long from now IMO. My alts need that AK lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Before December 22nd, it will be either 13th or 20th. Most likely will be announced in upcoming Q&A. Thing is we have precise date for AQ event day from Blizzcon and AQ event is a part of 7.1.5.

seeing as they are testing micro holidays right up until 23rd December it's unlikely to be before the new year
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Absolutely won't be before the 27th, seeing as how they've announced a PTR testing schedule for the micro-holidays that goes through the 23rd. 27th and 3rd are both unlikely due to holidays, so guessing Jan 10th at earliest. Gonna be a while.

Second week of January is my guess, shortly before Nighthold drops.

I very much doubt Blizzard is going to drop a mid-sized patch right before the holidays. Way too many potential problems with this approach.

Jan 10 - 7.1.5
    Jan 24 - Nighthold

7+ Year Old Account
    nighthold is comng mid jan
    so i suspect it to either come before (give us time to get used to things) or with nighthold, so that stuff is set up all at the same time, and the new legendaries are with nighthold
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Before December 22nd, it will be either 13th or 20th. Most likely will be announced in upcoming Q&A. Thing is we have precise date for AQ event day from Blizzcon and AQ event is a part of 7.1.5.
    They confirmed it will not be 13th with the S1 end. PTR testing of holiday shit is going until the 23rd. So most likely the 20th is out as well.