if they are gonna nerf it they should buff the healing it does so its similar to now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehr View Post
    Blood isn't worst ST anymore, even with nerf to Blooddrinker. We're middle-bottom of the pack, don't get me wrong, but we're not as bad as we were before the patch.

Blooddrinker is still better than Bloodworms/Heartbreaker on ST, and Heartbreaker isn't that much better in AoE to bother swapping regularly.
    Actually, even after the 40% nerf Blooddrinker beats Heartbreaker in constant 5 targets cleave. The damage/healing it does is more than you generate via Bonus RP from Heartbreaker. Before the 40% nerf it was like 3times more damage. Trox did the Math

Quote Originally Posted by Schlars View Post
    Actually, even after the 40% nerf Blooddrinker beats Heartbreaker in constant 5 targets cleave. The damage/healing it does is more than you generate via Bonus RP from Heartbreaker. Before the 40% nerf it was like 3times more damage. Trox did the Math
    Does this math take the Bracers into account?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spryte View Post
    Even if it doesn't, when do you have 5+ targets to cleave off consistently anyways?
    B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

Deleted
    I guess not.

Deleted
    Got my first legendary Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus and managed to reach 831 ilvl. How useful is this legendary ? Its my only one so of course i am going to use it but i was just wondering. Trying to clean up my addons and get started into mythic dungs too.
    Last edited by mmoc3ba04414fc; 2017-01-15 at 06:41 PM.

Does Bone shield now reduce damage instead of absorbing 16% of it? Neither Skada nor Warcraft Logs counts it as absorption since 7.1.5

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    So Blooddrinker went from 586k, to 1360k, to soon 816k for me. However it still benefits from haste and crit which as far as I remember is a new feature in 7.1.5. While not complete shit, it's now much closer to Heartbreaker than it was for single target.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duqjin View Post
    Does Bone shield now reduce damage instead of absorbing 16% of it? Neither Skada nor Warcraft Logs counts it as absorption since 7.1.5
    Yes. Makes abilities like cenarius spear less big too!

Quote Originally Posted by Angeredsoul View Post
    Yes. Makes abilities like cenarius spear less big too!
    That should not be the case, since brm stagger is considered an absorb for mechanics and doesnt create big spear pools.
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Deleted
    Its an hidden absorb now. Only removed it from combatlog. If they would change it into true DR this would hurt BDK because this would reduce DS healing.

Quote Originally Posted by byitz View Post
    Got my first legendary Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus and managed to reach 831 ilvl. How useful is this legendary ? Its my only one so of course i am going to use it but i was just wondering. Trying to clean up my addons and get started into mythic dungs too.
    Well first of all it has fuckton of stats + free socket, so generally it's worth just for the ilvl / secondaries unless you manage to find high ilvl perfectly rolled haste / versa neck with socket.

Second the shield is still 15% for tanks (unlike 25% for everyone else) but it's always something unlike... let's say AMS cloak that is very situational.

TBH you'd worry about replacing it or not by the time you get a 3rd legendary and that time will be long from now on, and you can then also compare what replacements you have left for the slots (if you find semi-good necks keep them in case you want to swap prydaz out).

Quote Originally Posted by Schlars View Post
    Its an hidden absorb now. Only removed it from combatlog. If they would change it into true DR this would hurt BDK because this would reduce DS healing.
    Are you sure that it's hidden now? It's blizzard, who can simply nerf our DS-heal in that way. They consider that we are now using DS more often or/and using Blooddrinker: so they can change absorbing effect to damage reduction to compensate this.
    By the way, I compared logs before and after the patch: my average DS heal was lower in "7.1.5 logs". Definitely it isnt a proof because of many factors, but...Could anybody check this?
    Last edited by Duqjin; 2017-01-16 at 12:04 AM.

Even if it doesn't, when do you have 5+ targets to cleave off consistently anyways?
    Mythic+

Are you sure that it's hidden now? It's blizzard, who can simply nerf our DS-heal in that way. They consider that we are now using DS more often or/and using Blooddrinker: so they can change absorbing effect to damage reduction to compensate this.
    By the way, I compared logs before and after the patch: my average DS heal was lower in "7.1.5 logs". Definitely it isnt a proof because of many factors, but...Could anybody check this?
    Were you using Rune Tap instead of Foul Bulwark? That could potentially have an impact on your Death Strikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic+

True. I was referring mostly to Raid scenarios. That being said, I think that Blooddrinker would probably be better than Heartbreaker even then, considering its CD ticks down between pulls, and especially considering that Heart Strike can only hit 5 targets anyway, even when standing in your Death and Decay.
    B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

I'm going to complain for a minute: I absolutely hate marks hunters who wear that legendary which adds Bursting Shot to their rotation. It's a DPS increase for them to knock mobs out of my Death and Decay and behind me so that I can't dodge and parry until I reposition.

It doesn't help that Icy Veins lists it as a great legendary for Mythic+.

This happened to me in a Kara speed run and I almost lost it...

Deleted
    I have checked my own logs, everything seems fine. I calculated backwards from DS Healing. The damage i had to take in 5 seconds to get the heals does not equal the damage i took (damage taken / 84 * 100). Sometimes its a bit messy to calculate because a) timestamps in logs are not 100% accurate and b) you cant see any longer if skeletal shattering proced.

-----

I will stick with BD over HB even for m+. Not every pull is 5+ targets, and its better to melt bosses. With bracers and Tier set Bonus the gap will be closer. In terms of mitigation it is already pretty close.

so i got an 865 egg from dht with leech and when it procs can give well over 7k haste, that would have to be better than a normal 850 echo right?

True. I was referring mostly to Raid scenarios. That being said, I think that Blooddrinker would probably be better than Heartbreaker even then, considering its CD ticks down between pulls, and especially considering that Heart Strike can only hit 5 targets anyway, even when standing in your Death and Decay.
    Oh yeah, Im currently always using Blood Drinker in raids. Im still not sure about in Mythic+, I tried it in a 13 Arcway last night and It seemed alright, I didnt really notice the loss in RP and the damage was good.

I will need to test again after the nerf.

Deleted
    I too completely abandoned Heartbreaker in favor of Blooddrkiner, even in M+. Most of the dungeons have packs of 3-4 mobs anyway (eslcuding teeming weeks obviusly), so I don't feel I lost too much rp generation. I guess that even in raid fights or dungeons where you can constatly hit 5 targets it's not worth switching out of Blooddrinker, even after obtaining tier set.