Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Germany is a great match. Their economy is booming and they are in need of labour. I've seen many threads on here with regards to this.
    So, either they are refugees or economical migrants. You can't have both.

Good let Canada and everyone else worry about them. They can stop mooching off my government.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    "There are currently an estimated 21 million forcibly displaced people worldwide, and 1,190,000 refugees in need of resettlement this year, the UNHCR said."

And Canada has taken in 46,700. That is a percentage so small I cannot even be bothered to work it out.

Why do Canadians hate refugees so much?

[Infracted]
    Don't talk about that, it is forbidden!

Deleted
    Why doesn't America send the illegals to Canada? Surely Canada, who criticized Trump for his policies, would welcome them with open arms?

10+ Year Old Account
    So glad to see that Nation bashing Canada is not allowed and gets an infraction.

When will USA get the same treatment on these forums?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    So glad to see that Nation bashing Canada is not allowed and gets an infraction.

When will USA get the same treatment on these forums?
    It wasn't nation bashing that caught him. Even seasoned veterans on these forums sometimes make rookie mistakes and take a five for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    It wasn't nation bashing that caught him. Even seasoned veterans on these forums sometimes make rookie mistakes and take a five for it.
    What mistake?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    What mistake?
    Trolling.

i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Trolling.

So stating a fact is now trolling? Well thanks liberals....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    So stating a fact is now trolling? Well thanks liberals....
    No, it was trolling towards the OP.

Also, you don't get to tens of thousands of posts on these forums by saying what you actually think. You need to adjust a bit.

Anyhow, enough of lecturing newcomers on my favourite hobby - the infraction evasion kung fu.

Nothing improves my feng shui better than simultaneously trolling, baiting and insulting someone.... and getting away with it.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would like to read about the method of choice. That area is so grey I'm almost sure those countries are less resettling refugees and more cherry-picking highly qualified workforce while leaving the uneducated mass in Europe.

Herald of the Titans PickleballAce's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    "There are currently an estimated 21 million forcibly displaced people worldwide, and 1,190,000 refugees in need of resettlement this year, the UNHCR said."

And Canada has taken in 46,700. That is a percentage so small I cannot even be bothered to work it out.

Why do Canadians hate refugees so much?

[Infracted]
    A mildly sarcastic throwaway comment gets infracted. I wonder who it was?

funny how refugees can go all the way to canada but saudi arabia doesn't want any of them
    hit & run posting lol

Deleted
    Good, maybe they can also take in the waves of economical migrants we get from Africa here in Europe.

Take em all in and turn your country into a happy fun land!

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Germany is a great match. Their economy is booming and they are in need of labour. I've seen many threads on here with regards to this.
    Yes, saturate the labour market more please. More zero hour contracts FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    A mildly sarcastic throwaway comment gets infracted. I wonder who it was?
    I know right? What a joke. It was literally a post that cited a fact and it was infracted. Endus isn't even trying to hide it anymore. Anyway. Tenn.. Who cares about 40k refugees? That is a miniscule amount. Canada isn't the "beacon of justice" you think it is.

The only kind of refugee I don't want in my country are fucking yankees. Get an American ban in Canada going and i'll be 100% for it.

Discussion regarding moderation is not permitted. If you have concerns about a decision, please inform a global moderator. If you have issues with a specific post, please use the report post function and it will be reviewed.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

" Report it to people who either don't give a shit, or just won't do anything. "

Sound advice.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2017-04-25 at 07:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Deleted
    That's cool assuming Canada has the neede infastructure and resources to properly integrate them instead of hoarding them into ghettos and creating parallel societies.

That is at least the main problem my country face when it comes to refugees (and immigrants in general): Our politicians sure are happy to take them in, but they don't give two shits once they are here.