Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Got Varian master skin again. I have the normal and purple tint now, tried it out to see if it looked as ugly in game as it does on the character select and... it totally does, no idea why they went with that ugly ass helmet. I got his Logosh skin aswell though, that one a lot better than I initially thought.

Basically, I got all the skins and I mean all the skins except 5 heroes I don't play at all which is pretty awesome in my opinion.

I got... a lot of dust. Because I already owned almost all the skins and mounts in the game.

I did get that killer new Auriel skin though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Got Genji last night. Wanted to try it but didn't feel like buying him so it was a nice surprise.

Ive gotten quite a few legendary skins from common box rerolls for 250g lol

I got like 3 tonight.

I finally found something to spend all this excess WoW gold on. (buying gems for 50 count boxes)

After playing a bit more the last few days and dropping 20 euro on the shop I now have every mount and skin that I wanted so happy about all this changes since it made playing so much more fun. I know it sounds shallow but a new skin always gets me interested in playing that character again, especially since I mostly play unranked draft, HL and TL the last few months and since I always play to win I mainly play around 20-25 heroes of the roster.

shadow crimson hare and infested tychus! yessss

Got Murky to level 10 and got the Murky box, ended up with one of the master skin tints and your basic common filler items. Few other boxes I've picked up I haven't got a ton of noteworthy stuff, some assorted skins that weren't super high on my wishlist, plus the usual mix of voices, banners, and sprays.

Due to a new law in China, gaming companies are now obligated to reveal the probabilities of item drop rates in purchasable loot boxes.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    In adherence to new laws, Heroes of the Storm is hereby declaring the loot chest drop rates.

In Heroes, players can obtain loot chests from levelling and purchasing with gems. Normal (non-event) loot chests contain loot of 4 different rarities, namely "Common", "Rare", "Epic" and "Legendary".

*Probabilities of each rarity in loot chests are listed below:
    • RARE: Average of 1 every box
    • EPIC: Average of 1 every 4.5 boxes
    • LEGENDARY: Average of 1 every 17.5 boxes

*Numbers do not apply to rerolls, event chests and special chests obtained from levelling.
    This also seems to confirm that we will see event loot boxes.

Leveled Jaina, got a box, and got...Sulfuron Uther. Admittedly I don't play Uther much, but if I do play him again, hot damn, I know what skin I'm using. Also in the box, Diablo announcer pack, some rare skin that I can't recall, and a spray, so...pretty sweet box.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yesterday i get legendary skin for Zagara, that's a lucky because i get more legendaries in HOTS than in HS when i played.

Deleted
    The statement with *Probabilities of each rarity in loot chests are listed below:

RARE: Average of 1 every box
    EPIC: Average of 1 every 4.5 boxes
    LEGENDARY: Average of 1 every 17.5 boxes

Feels very wrong : <

Logged in was lvl 124, opened all boxes got 1 legendary and that was from my veteran one.

Feels bad ( no rerolls as i was to scared to use it for some bloody reason)

Quote Originally Posted by idioten View Post
    The statement with *Probabilities of each rarity in loot chests are listed below:

RARE: Average of 1 every box
    EPIC: Average of 1 every 4.5 boxes
    LEGENDARY: Average of 1 every 17.5 boxes

Feels very wrong : <

Logged in was lvl 124, opened all boxes got 1 legendary and that was from my veteran one.
    How does that feel wrong? 124 means you got 12 epic boxes, plus the 5 common boxes that everyone who played before got, so 17 boxes total not counting the veterans chest. The average is 1 out of every 17.5, and even that's an average, not a guarantee you'll get 1 legendary per every 17 boxes.

Tyrande "master" skin and AzGuldan in the same common box!

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently you can also unlock Cho'gall through a chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Tyrande "master" skin and AzGuldan in the same common box!

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently you can also unlock Cho'gall through a chest.
    Ye I got Cho'gall from a chest too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best loots lately.

Amani Warbear.
    Wolf mount from Draenor, in Poland language is named Wilkor, no idea in english.
    Kerrigan Queen Of Pain skin.
    Genji Neon Dragon.

And i guess that's all for now.

Deleted
    Got a regular lootbox with 4 commons, re-rolled and it turned into a Rare (duplicate Cassia skin), 2x Epic (Zarya and Kharazim skins) and 1x Legendary (Monkey King Samuro skin). Best gold spend on a re-roll so far!

rare chest gave 3 items i already had and a chen skin. i dont play chen. I rerolled and got dark storm lord falstad, valla (alreayd had ofcourse) raiders terran banner and kharazim!

Happy with that reroll.

Just got Buccaneer Falstad in a common crate! I had been contemplating crafting the skin, so glad I didn't!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just hit 425 and for 2 crates and got a legendary from each. Arthas skin in one and dehaka in the other.