Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I don't like the new armory. Lots of information gone and I have to scroll down at least 3 meters (5 meters if I inspect hunter) to see every info about character. 3/10

No profession information anymore?!

What?!

They're joking... Right?

Armory update is pretty lazy, art looks great, everything else is lacking options.

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle80 View Post
    rofl this weekly series is a joke

they did so good with the NH ones
    A city has a lot more scope than a largely barren landscape.
    Though there could have been some more variation with demon themed buildings.
    LIke Felsoul Hold for instance.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Can they get cracking on fixing the website's auction house? It's been busted for literally years (sorting simply doesn't happen, if you search on one toon it doesn't reset when you switch to the next so you can't view your inventory, popups when your auctions sell or you have been outbid no longer appear, etc)

So we traded a bunch of nice stuff for what, bigger character model?

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsword View Post
    Should be one other world boss up, since there isn't any info yet I assume it's going to be a Stormhiem one.
    Ana Mouz is part of the weekly rotation now. Presumably so is Nalak.

Not liking the new armory at all. It's actually not the first time they "downgraded" the armory. Remember that the armory used to have achievement-comparison a few years ago? And now they've removed filtering as well. What's next? No more equipment shown but just an even bigger image of your character?

Deleted
    At least now, that we have this 'wonderful' Armory back up (yes, back up, as the old one wasnt functioning for ages now) we know why the weekly quest chain for Tomb is sooooo...poop.... They must've been busy designing this armory... with Xavius' room... along with mage class mounts.
    I mean, realy? Achievement statistic -gone (it was actually fun going through them). Recent Activity - gone. Other talent specs - gone. No professions, no filtering. What the hell is this ?
    I just don't get why couldnt they fix the old armory and thats it...

A bunch of my achievements are missing lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cool_freezer View Post
    Seems blizzard liked this one a lot...

http://www.chilblane.com/wow-armory-redesign/dnasis#
    omfg it looks sorta somewhat alike that it has a modern look, guess they stole it, holy shit
    i mean this

totally is just a rip off of

i think you missed that blizzard remade the website, and this person made their version of the armory based on the websites redesign, so of corse they are going to look "semi alike" since they are both based off the same designs

ask 2 people to make a car using the same exact parts, they will prob come out looking pretty similiar
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-05-09 at 10:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Scale of the new armory design is entirely too big imo.
    Needs to be 25-30% smaller.

"The main Character screen gives a beautiful high-level overview of. . . well, pretty much everything. It also mirrors what you see in-game, so the information you’re getting is not just easier to access, but makes logical sense when switching from in-game to IRL. Your gear has the same tooltips and you can see enchants, transmog info, gems, enhancements, and stats at a glance. Don’t you look good? Scroll a little way past your character and you’ll discover talents, raid progression and Player vs Player overviews. More on all of that below."

Who the fk cares if I look beautiful or not on a webpage with my videogame character? They can replace my character with a picture of a potato all I care. I want armory that provides useful information about my own and others characters. And they just decided to remove a majority of the useful information. GG wp

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtuzk View Post
    Scale of the new armory design is entirely too big imo.
    Needs to be 25-30% smaller.
    100% agree on this. Seems like they optimized it for Tablets.

Deleted
    Item pages are no longer linked and have not been updated.
    You can no longer search or filter the Pets and Mounts listing.
    Professions data is gone.
    Raid Progression completion bars for Throne of Thunder and The Bastion of Twilight aren't accurate.
    Arena Win and Loss counts are gone.
    The current title a character is displaying is gone.
    Recent activity is gone.
    Talents no longer have tooltips.
    Achievement statistics are gone.
    Other spec talents are gone.
    gone
    gone
    gone

ok why was this updated to include less information? what's the point of that? why should we like this new version better when it gives us less?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    New Armory looks great.

People as usual will complain because well.. That's the WoW community these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    New Armory looks great.

People as usual will complain because well.. That's the WoW community these days.
    They removed so much information and data from with this update. Do you seriously think this okay?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naux View Post
    They removed so much information and data from with this update. Do you seriously think this okay?
    Yes. Since the information it does give is all that is required.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naux View Post
    I think it's okay if you consider that it's the first version and they're taking feedback on the forums and will hopefully continue to improve it.