Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    We like the abuse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kosars View Post
    My question is: how much visibility does the spec have? (I ask because I don't know!). I'm wondering because I read plenty of chatter here, and a few other "non-official" sources - but if I look over at reddit, I don't see much, if I look on official forums, I see absolutely nothing, I don't use twitter so I don't really have any way to know that - but then for example, you look at official forums, and you see 1k posts about brewmasters. Another 400 or so on WW monk, another hundred or so on outlaw rogues, another 100+ on dks, and shamans, and ass. rogues - but looking for druid stuff there, I found a couple (mostly ignored) threads with about 10 or posts and that's it.

I just wonder because outside of this forum (and I have no clue how much visibility this forum actually gets), I don't see too much discussion at all elsewhere. Maybe there are plenty of sources with tons of info being shoved in peoples faces, but then again, looking from my prespective (which is essentially an outsider one), it seems like practical radio silence, even from the players.
    you can read something here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...397674?page=12

TLDR: long discussion about problems haunting balance druid for several months now, result: blue response to one minor buggy artifact trait (the blue guy literally ignored pages of proper feedback and Solutions)

Implementing a moonkin festival with current state of balance druids is like opening a salt mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Naturalna View Post
    you can read something here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...397674?page=12

TLDR: long discussion about problems haunting balance druid for several months now, result: blue response to one minor buggy artifact trait (the blue guy literally ignored pages of proper feedback and Solutions)

Implementing a moonkin festival with current state of balance druids is like opening a salt mine.
    Fair enough - I was only looking in the 7.2.5 ptr forum, not any others. (As far as official forums go that is)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kosars View Post
    Fair enough - I was only looking in the 7.2.5 ptr forum, not any others. (As far as official forums go that is)
    oh ye, they keep that one alive...other subforums are mostly dead, people just gave up after few months...its probably too late for any 7.2.5 feedback anyway, balance druid will be ignored again it seems, only getting some minor nerfs&buffs that dont solve anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give moonkins 3 innervate charges with BL/Hero like debuffs and revert back to 20% haste and I will be perfectly fine with doing shit dps, but given that we bring close to 0 utility to raid comps whats the point in having a balance druid.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelovV View Post
    Give moonkins 3 innervate charges with BL/Hero like debuffs and revert back to 20% haste and I will be perfectly fine with doing shit dps, but given that we bring close to 0 utility to raid comps whats the point in having a balance druid.
    You can always shift into bear form and save the raid if the tank dies. Assuming you have Guard Affinity, assuming you know what to do as tank and assuming your healers will eventually figure out that you went bear form and heal you. Yu-ti-li-teh !

I still believe they are not buffing spells because it will have a big impact on PvP. Look at how they nerfed SFall after SD buff. Why go thru all that fuss and redesign spells for PvP when you can leave it as it is and druids be average since there's always some Discipline Priest or tank that will do less dps than us.

Build 24116

The Emerald Dreamcatcher Starsurge reduces the Astral Power cost of your Starsurges by (old - 7 for 3) (new - 5 for 5 sec). Stacks up to 2 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauton View Post
    Build 24116

The Emerald Dreamcatcher Starsurge reduces the Astral Power cost of your Starsurges by (old - 7 for 3) (new - 5 for 5 sec). Stacks up to 2 times.
    Hmm. I'm not sure how I feel about that one yet. I like the 5 second window of course but I don't know about going to 5 AP per stack as opposed to 7.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauton View Post
    Build 24116

Wow, that makes haste even better and guarantees close to 100% uptime Oo
    The reduced stacking is a bummer, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelt View Post
    Wow, that makes haste even better and guarantees close to 100% uptime Oo
    I like it
    Does it guarantee that much uptime when factoring in the Astral Power loss?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Hmm. I'm not sure how I feel about that one yet. I like the 5 second window of course but I don't know about going to 5 AP per stack as opposed to 7.
    Considering currently (quoted from slippykins in his thread);

"The most important result here is the bottom line: ED/OI vs. *IFE/OI* is only a 1.63% ST DPS increase. This means that all the trouble of maintaining ED on a stand-still fight is only giving you a 1.63% DPS increase. When you factor in movement, dropping the ED buff or otherwise misplays, the value of ED will significantly drop. Additionally, if your T19 tier is above 910, this gap will diminish further. Note that SS crit relics will still benefit ED builds more, though."

It would seem that, at best, this would bring ED/OI to be equal to IFE/OI on ST whilst reducing the 'hassle' of using ED due to mechanics, so should just end up as a 'do you want to play the ED style or the non ED style' which I think is good *as long as* we're balanced on dps around this.

Needing to have a 'you are punished for moving' legendary to stay mid table or lower on ST fights was very harmful for mythic raiding. This should alleviate those issues but a slight ST buff would be required to ensure we're not falling further behind.

Deleted
    SS -30
    SW +10
    LS +15

With proccs you can easily fit in two LS or even SW+LS+LS
    You can even fit Full Moon (and then some)

It will mean less SS overall under perfect (turret) conditions.
    Last edited by mmocc1c2045491; 2017-05-16 at 08:07 PM.

They really should just make it a flat -10 AsP to SS at this point if they're going to give such a wide window. 5s is a lot of time.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    The 5s window does add a lot of complexity to the rotation (compared to no duration), considering the amount of haste proccs we have. Some like it, some hate it. The dps gain should be considerable or the struggle isn't worth it.
    Last edited by mmocc1c2045491; 2017-05-16 at 08:30 PM.

Essentially you have to generate 30 Astral Power in a 5 second window. With BotA, you'd need to use up the two empowered SW / LS + 1 other. The benefit got reduced to 25% increase in star surges essentially, instead of 33% more SS.

Is ED still better than the other legendaries for single target? Not so sure about that now.

Quote Originally Posted by beaver1024 View Post
    Essentially you have to generate 30 Astral Power in a 5 second window. With BotA, you'd need to use up the two empowered SW / LS + 1 other. The benefit got reduced to 25% increase in star surges essentially, instead of 33% more SS.

Is ED still better than the other legendaries for single target? Not so sure about that now.
    I mean I've found I like the boots quite a bit for times I can't squeeze in an extra CD with IFE. I like the perk of the bomb heal it gives and 8% damage on 2 nukes isn't too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by beaver1024 View Post
    Short answer: No, it's not. It was already worse than IFE+OI with 6P, and it sure as hell will be with today's changes to it.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Short answer: No, it's not. It was already worse than IFE+OI with 6P, and it sure as hell will be with today's changes to it.
    What would you say is the best 3rd legendary if we can get no extra CD from IFE due to fight duration?

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    However, given that theoretical DPS gain using old ED stats could only be executed by people like Gape, this might bring the 95% percentile people down but 75% percentile and under might benefit from the less restrictive requirements.

In any event, I still prefer OI/IFE.

well i got my wish, they made the helm both easier to use and easier to kick to the curb