Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[7.3] Legionfall resources: What happens to them in the new patch?

I used to do every WQ every day (I aimed for two turn-ins per day). I ran every mission that awarded them.

But now the construction table is disappearing (?) in 7.3. So will the 7.2 WQs be changing to the same sort of rewards as the normal WQs?

construction table isn't going anywhere just removing the bags you get for handing in 100 legionfall resources but legionfall is now getting an emissary

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, the bags that can possibly give legendaries are gone?
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Yes. And now they have a emissary. They became very much like the 7.0 reps, with a little bonus artifact power earned by turning in resources. Also, I'm no professional, but I think Argus may have some turn-in system that also gives looooot.

So should we turn in all our Legionfall War Supplies before 7.3 as once 7.3 releases there won't be bags from them anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Icecreamcake View Post
    So should we turn in all our Legionfall War Supplies before 7.3 as once 7.3 releases there won't be bags from them anymore?
    Yes, and spend Nethershards too.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Yes. And now they have a emissary. They became very much like the 7.0 reps, with a little bonus artifact power earned by turning in resources. Also, I'm no professional, but I think Argus may have some turn-in system that also gives looooot.
    Nope, no replacement

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Yes, and spend Nethershards too.
    Nethershards for 880 gear, at least. The 850 gear vendor (and the toys, stat-boost bag-filler, the healing bag-filler, and so on) will remain, from what I understand. The 880 gear vendor is moving to Argus and taking the new currency.

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    I used to do every WQ every day (I aimed for two turn-ins per day). I ran every mission that awarded them.

But now the construction table is disappearing (?) in 7.3. So will the 7.2 WQs be changing to the same sort of rewards as the normal WQs?
    The construction table is not dissapearing, neither the AP rewards, just losing the cache that helped us to speed up legendaries, at least myself im now on 22 legendaries from 24, leaving missing only 1 from my last spec and the new ring, which suposedly come from quest, so im not losing anything, ill keep my 1000 resources so i can get 640M AP asap patch hits, so your choice, if you are missing a lot of legendaries and you dont mind ap lost, turn them, if you want ap, and dont need legends, save them

- - - Updated - - -

Nethershards for 880 gear, at least. The 850 gear vendor (and the toys, stat-boost bag-filler, the healing bag-filler, and so on) will remain, from what I understand. The 880 gear vendor is moving to Argus and taking the new currency.
    Correct, just get your toys, because once the patch hits, they will require the new currency probably, about 880 gear, yea is lost, but it will be replaced with the new currency with 910 base items, still not very worth vs 935 crafted, but you still can be lucky and get a 955 from them

Quote Originally Posted by pegasoseiya View Post
    The construction table is not dissapearing, neither the AP rewards, just losing the cache that helped us to speed up legendaries, at least myself im now on 22 legendaries from 24, leaving missing only 1 from my last spec and the new ring, which suposedly come from quest, so im not losing anything, ill keep my 1000 resources so i can get 640M AP asap patch hits, so your choice, if you are missing a lot of legendaries and you dont mind ap lost, turn them, if you want ap, and dont need legends, save them

- - - Updated - - -

Correct, just get your toys, because once the patch hits, they will require the new currency probably, about 880 gear, yea is lost, but it will be replaced with the new currency with 910 base items, still not very worth vs 935 crafted, but you still can be lucky and get a 955 from them
    I had read that any outstanding Nethershards are converted to the new currency. Was this confirmed by Blizzard? I don't know if I should spend my Nethershards or save them.

Quote Originally Posted by Crucio View Post
    I had read that any outstanding Nethershards are converted to the new currency. Was this confirmed by Blizzard? I don't know if I should spend my Nethershards or save them.
    They won't. The regular, non-relinquished vendor is still there.

- - - Updated - - -

Those 910 pieces you can buy are definitely worth it, especially in regards to trinkets and relics, especially since you can now buy specific relic types. I know I'm going to buy those trinket tokens in order to get a good mastery stat stick or perhaps even CoF(if these tokens will drop it), cause even at starting at 910 ilvl, those trinkets would be very strong for me, and anything above is a nice bonus.

You can only craft some select slots, not a full set.

- - - Updated - - -

not only are the recompense bags gone but they amount of AP given for turn ins is being reduced. so no 640 mil ap for the turn ins.

"Contributing to a building on the Broken Shore no longer awards a Legionfall Recompense item, and the Artifact Power value of the Artifact Power token awarded has been reduced."

There's also the "It's Rigged" demon in the cave, who sells a couple of things for nethershards.

There's also the "It's Rigged" demon in the cave, who sells a couple of things for nethershards.
    Well, mostly keys. But the chests can contain a bunch of things as well, notably AP items.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Yes, because players in my opinion shouldn't be farming easier content which is as similarly rewarding to the current content.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

So what legendary farm is there on 7.3 to replace portal farming?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think Invasions reward the new currency? World quests and class hall missions both give the new currency (and the items are much cheaper than they were for nethershards)
    And the new currency has a turn-in with a chance of legendary, just like this old one?

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    And the new currency has a turn-in with a chance of legendary, just like this old one?
    Yes, it can proc legendary. Was even confirmed by blue post, see main page.