Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Not today I'm afraid. I just got a new car today. 2015 BMW 550i with a V8 engine, for so cheap (basically the cost of a Camry), I'm wondering if someone was murdered in it.

I got a light work day so I'm going to actually be driving around in my sweet new ride and all smiles and laughs about both the awesomeness of the car and the fact that Michael Flynn, convicted felon, has at last, factually, turned on Donald J Trump, illegitimate President of the United States.

Today is a good day.
    Nice! While I'm not a car enthusiast, it does sound like a perfect icing topper. May I suggest a long car-ride with some hair-metal music. My 'off the cuff' choice would be "King Nothing" from Metallica. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Not even the impervious rock of Breitbart can turn these waters of justice aside.

You can almost taste the tears on the website as they hit "Send".
    Et tu, Bannon???

SAD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Put it in Ivanka's Thanksgiving centerpiece.
    Seeing that would make me...

...wait for it....

...happy as a Clam! >.>

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Nice! While I'm not a car enthusiast, it does sound like a perfect icing topper. May I suggest a long car-ride with some hair-metal music. My 'off the cuff' choice would be "King Nothing" from Metallica. ;P
    That's exactly my kind of music lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Et tu, Bannon???
    I mean, what choice did he have, really? The plea deal signed under oath speaks for itself. Hell, even if Flynn dies, it's evidence now. Bannon had to post this.

I mean, what choice did he have, really? The plea deal signed under oath speaks for itself. Hell, even if Flynn dies, it's evidence now. Bannon had to post this.
    Otherwise people might question Breitbart's credentials as bona fide journalists.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/01/u...stigation.html

'Mr. Mueller’s investigators have learned through witnesses and documents that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel asked the Trump transition team to lobby other countries to help Israel, according to two people briefed on the inquiry. Investigators have learned that Mr. Flynn and Mr. Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, took the lead in those efforts. Mr. Mueller’s team has emails that show Mr. Flynn saying he would work to kill the vote, the people briefed on the matter said.'

'In the other discussion, according to court documents, Mr. Flynn asked Mr. Kislyak that Moscow refrain from escalating the situation in response to sanctions announced by the Obama administration that day against Russia over its interference in the presidential election. And Mr. Kislyak told Mr. Flynn that Russia “had chosen to moderate its response,” the documents said.'

So the country that influenced US policy through Michael Flynn is Israel and then Flynn influenced Russia.

u wot m8.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    So the country that influenced US policy through Michael Flynn is Israel and then Flynn influenced Russia.
    Well, we did see that Mueller might be going after members, plural, of the Trump family besides Trump.

And Kushner and by proxy Trump have this big thing about Israel.

I guess that's not a huge surprise. Man, they must have been pissed when Trump just up and handed Russia the classified Israeli intelligence, huh?

Deleted

Thanks for doing your part, former Obama administration person.

Deleted
    Well, we did see that Mueller might be going after members, plural, of the Trump family besides Trump.

And Kushner and by proxy Trump have this big thing about Israel.

I guess that's not a huge surprise. Man, they must have been pissed when Trump just up and handed Russia the classified Israeli intelligence, huh?
    When do you think a wide-ranging criminal inquiry, along with endless Congressional investigations, into "Israeli interference" will start?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    When do you think a wide-ranging criminal inquiry, along with endless Congressional investigations, into "Israeli interference" will start?
    Hey, until recently, I would have rolled my eyes at saying Trump colluded with Turkey.

A lot has changed recently.

7+ Year Old Account
    where is ransath?

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    where is ransath?
    Apparently on a Moderator-enforced Forum Vacation, last I saw.

where is ransath?
    like most amusing moments of being able to stuff it all down his mouth with a funnel, he's probably banned for now.

where is ransath?
    Making alt accounts and posting in another thread.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Not today I'm afraid. I just got a new car today. 2015 BMW 550i with a V8 engine, for so cheap (basically the cost of a Camry), I'm wondering if someone was murdered in it.

I got a light work day so I'm going to actually be driving around in my sweet new ride and all smiles and laughs about both the awesomeness of the car and the fact that Michael Flynn, convicted felon, has at last, factually, turned on Donald J Trump, illegitimate President of the United States.

Today is a good day.
    V8 dude. One of those gas guzzlers
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Not one...
    Not two...
    But THREE threads on the same topic.. KEK.
    Only in r/MMOC-Pol

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Not one...
    Not two...
    Only in r/MMOC-Pol

Cheers
    Not one
    Not two
    But three Trumps will go down!

Top kek

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Not one...
    Not two...
    Only in r/MMOC-Pol

Cheers
    Yeah actually 4 but only three are on the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Yeah actually 4 but only three are on the front page.
    Bump the 4th so the fanatics can have their fun.

Cheers