Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Cataclysm Log-in Screen

So, I'm getting so sick of the current WotLK log-in screen (so cold, frosty and.. stuff), where you type your password and battle-net account etc, and I'm wondering: How will the new Cataclysm one look like?

What will be in the background? Burning lava, palms or a beach with a 5-stared all-inclusive gnome hotel?
    Will a new monster (like the frostwyrm in the current) appear and do a "scary" voice? A giant colossus or a female gnome in a "hot" bikini?
    How will the music be like? Gnomes playing violins or just the usual stuff?

By the way, I like gnomes.

What do you guys think will be on the new Cataclysm log-in screen? :]
    Last edited by Weck; 2010-06-15 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Edited for grammar

It will almost definitely have fire and lava and stuff, but I hope they don't have a roaring dragon again.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

Deleted
    Just no freaking dragon, every time i'm slow with typing, make a typo or have connection trouble all i hear is :ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please... make it stop!

Have to agree - every single time I type my password incorrect, I hurry up even more to make sure that wyrm doesn't appear.. but then when I type it wrong again..

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really expecting this:

Me: Finally I got Cataclysm installed!
    Me: Nice fiery background !
    <PC> : *Flop* *Flop* *ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR*
    Me: Damnit....

I believe I saw a Garfield comic like that, but hey, I'm still expecting it to happen ><.

It better not be death wing flying up to the screen and then doing a roar louder then the frost wyrms
    Quote Originally Posted by worlddan
    My understanding is that deathwing will erupt from that pool and fly around squeaking, "Runescape! I was in Runescape! How do I get back to Runescape?!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever it will be , the first time u will see it will be like OMGWTF its cool , but then after seeing it everytime u loggin u will go like OMGWTF stop it.

deathwing roars the infamous roar, and after it a sound plays and it goes
    "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWRRRR IM A DWAGON" then boom, the background has a volcano erupts and kaelthas comes out of it

I hope it's just a nice, peaceful "neutral" village somewhere with butterflies flying around, green grass, and then eventually a storm appearing in the background.

If you wait long enough, rain will start pouring down, thunder and lightning striking in the background, the earth cracking, and seeing hints of fire/lava under the earth. Showing all the elements in chaos. Then a shadow of a dragon, Deathwing, in the background / sky.

Wish it has that feel like there's a storm outside but you're indoors, and you just look out the window in awe.

It's very similar to the current one. Deathwing perches on some black mountain and basically roars at you on in infinite loop.

15+ Year Old Account
    You will see a Goblin Sunbathing on a small Island about the size of your screen.

And if you enable the option "I'm Alliance you bastard!", You will see a Worgen male, hanging around his Worgen family with Cute kittens saying "Meow".

Then Deathwing comes and destroys both.

Yup, its gonna be a horrible login screen, and you will login like crazy just so you don't have to see them getting killed.
    Dawwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Hermit View Post
    deathwing roars the infamous roar, and after it a sound plays and it goes
    "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWRRRR IM A DWAGON" then boom, the background has a volcano erupts and kaelthas comes out of it
    I lol'd.

"The Center of Azeroth was only a setback!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflesahhh View Post
    GC looks healthy and kipper in this interview. Look's like he's been taking his multivitamins. Good for him.

It will be marrowgarr and he will be like BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE SSSSSSSTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

I believe it'll be something like this,
    Deathwing flies down like the frostwrym does now and he'll say this, "Hey, wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world" and proceed to bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz endlessly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinaaja View Post
    "Imba"
    I literally want to Kitten Filled Hugs people in face and smack a Soft Swan-dive Pillow up their little bottoms when they use that word. It sounds just rather weird.

Fixed that for you. Please refrain from going a bit "too far" with your language.
    I love mods

Quote Originally Posted by FourDoorsDown View Post
    Deathwing flies down like the frostwrym does now and he'll say this, "Hey, wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world" and proceed to bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz endlessly.
    Deathwing with a vuvuzuela

Quote Originally Posted by FourDoorsDown View Post
    That is the reason I have the world cup muted T_T

15+ Year Old Account
    I just realized, I want something like this, but then with all the Aspects dancing and singing.
    Dawwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    You will see a Goblin Sunbathing on a small Island about the size of your screen.

And if you enable the option "I'm Alliance you bastard!", You will see a Worgen male, hanging around his Worgen family with Cute kittens saying "Meow".

Then Deathwing comes and destroys both.

Yup, its gonna be a horrible login screen, and you will login like crazy just so you don't have to see them getting killed.
    That's not even funny, that's just evil and scary. ):

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it will be a beach with white sand, palm trees, mohitos and.... vuvuzelas

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keebz View Post
    I hope it's just a nice, peaceful "neutral" village somewhere with butterflies flying around, green grass, and then eventually a storm appearing in the background.

If you wait long enough, rain will start pouring down, thunder and lightning striking in the background, the earth cracking, and seeing hints of fire/lava under the earth. Showing all the elements in chaos. Then a shadow of a dragon, Deathwing, in the background / sky.

Wish it has that feel like there's a storm outside but you're indoors, and you just look out the window in awe.
    Oh god yes! make this happen!!
    (>'_')># I was going to give you this waffle.
    #<('_'<) By then I was like
    (>'#'<) I'm hungry
    (>^_^<) So I ate it!