Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Hmm, I wonder if they will finish up the Scythe of Elune quest chain. Last part of it I did was when it was in the mine in Duskwood.

Augal is just a dumbass who's in to furries.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Targo View Post
    I can't get you dude. You say you have a piece of lore about the worgen curse which you feel the need to share with everyone but the NDA stops you. Yet you keep bumping the thread...
    i shared info thats not against the nda, but proves what im im saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldrethar View Post
    oh its something about goldrinn. cant say anything more.....dont know why the forum mods care if you link nda breaking stuff here, literally every other wow forum on the internet doesnt care. whats blizz gonna do?

nothing thats right.
    It's a respect thing. Blizz works hard on this stuff. They should be the ones unveiling it.

As far as legal action goes, I'm not sure how much Blizz could do. But regardless, it'd be bad for everyone involved.
    Still waiting on the skillscore addon ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Yeah, technically the curse isn't Arugal's, but he did deploy it, so he's still responsible for what happened.
    Pretty much this. It's kinda like how every once in a while, somebody in the world still dies of bubonic plague, making everybody else in the world turn around and go 'wtf was that?' It wasn't a new plague, it's a very old one, but most people hadn't actually seen it before.

Man that metaphor went totally off course, but I'm stubborn and saw it through to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Epiclurker View Post
    Hmm, I wonder if they will finish up the Scythe of Elune quest chain. Last part of it I did was when it was in the mine in Duskwood.
    Check in Grizzly Hills. One of the NPCs mentions the Scythe during the quest chain that leads to killing the Shade of Arugal.

Quote Originally Posted by Direpanda View Post
    It's a respect thing. Blizz works hard on this stuff. They should be the ones unveiling it.

As far as legal action goes, I'm not sure how much Blizz could do. But regardless, it'd be bad for everyone involved.
    so, i could post nda breaking info here, which blizzard cant stop me from or punish me for, and i get banned from this site? because the mods want to play "respect the nda"?

...what the hell? mods, every other wow site is able to post the nda breaking info for cata without anything happeneing to them, no bans, no post deletion, nothing. why not here?

so, i could post nda breaking info here, which blizzard cant stop me from or punish me for, and i get banned from this site? because the mods want to play "respect the nda"?

...what the hell? mods, every other wow site is able to post the nda breaking info for cata without anything happeneing to them, no bans, no post deletion, nothing. why not here?
    There is also the matter that there are people like me who enjoy the lore to the extent that they do not want it to be spoiled for them, and would instead prefer to actually play through questlines themselves to uncover information.

Quote Originally Posted by Talthaeran View Post
    There is also the matter that there are people like me who enjoy the lore to the extent that they do not want it to be spoiled for them, and would instead prefer to actually play through questlines themselves to uncover information.
    you and this guy:

...and just what exactly is that supposed to mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    You know exactly what that means don't lie.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

it was a joke lol

The Worgen were first unleashed upon the Eastern Kingdoms by Archmage Arugal during the Third War. Primarily used as a weapon against the Scourge, the beasts soon proved to be a burden greater than the humans of Lordaeron could bear. A mysterious curse began to spread among those who fought alongside the wolf-men, causing them to become worgen themselves. The curse rapidly spread as it reached Gilneas, trapping its inhabitants behind the very walls built to protect them. The survivors of the curse now seek to find a new fate for their people -- their destiny unwritten.
    The text you quoted just contradicted your entire argument. Good job.

This thread reminds me of the "worgens are not humans lol" thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grimbold View Post
    this thread reminds me of the "worgens are not humans lol" thread.
    but but they not they wolviez
    IF I HAD ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjarobot44 View Post
    The text you quoted just contradicted your entire argument. Good job.
    ......., those who survived the curse, as in, were cursed, and did not die. those who survived the effects of the curse, aka the few gilneans who didnt get affected by the curse and lived, and the majority of gilneans, who did get infected with the curse, and survived.

what the hell are you talking about?

If you actually READ the paragraph, it states that the Gilnean survivors of the curse spread by Arugal are trapped behind the wall.

I'm talking about basic literary comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjarobot44 View Post
    If you actually READ the paragraph, it states that the Gilnean survivors of the curse spread by Arugal are trapped behind the wall.

I'm talking about basic literary comprehension.
    arugal didnt spread the curse. YOU didnt read the paragraph. the SURVIVORS OF THE CURSE MEANING THOSE WHO WERE AND THOSE WHO WERENT CURSE WHO ARE STILL ALIVE AND WELL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soldrethar I think you should stop while your ahead; your constant wanting to be right about this, is turning this thread into a flaming thread of arguing and stupidity.

Your point has been taken but realize he ultimately through his actions cursed the Gilneans; sure he didn't curse them himself but it was his actions that led to it.
    IF I HAD ONE

Judging by your avatar and your signature, I'm going to hazard a guess and say that you're a raging Worgen fanboy. Now, nothing wrong with that - don't get me wrong - but please, we do not yet even know the lore surrounding them beyond speculation and some haphazard information obtained from previews and 'leaks' (the latter being unreliable and possibly fake).