Poll: Should Hogger make an appearance in Cata?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Everyone knows that he is going to be the super hard boss at the end of Bastion of Twilight.

Hogger is the greatest lore character of all time!

It's so old already.. I'd rather read anal jokes than Hogger

15+ Year Old Account
    Gamon>hogger come on guys......
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Hogger discussions/jokes, Kael'thas references/set-back jokes, "over 9000!" quotes, and everything Chuck Norris = lamest and most annoying social aspects of WoW atm.

If they re-vamp Hogger its gonna be worse than the "anal" links in trade. We'll never hear the end of it lol.

They should just remove hogger when cataclysm hits, and make it where, if you killed him, a Feat of Strength.

Notice I said IF.. dun dun dun!

Quote Originally Posted by Niero123 View Post
    It's so old already.. I'd rather read anal jokes than Hogger
    Maybe they'll make Hogger look younger for you?

This thread is so stupid! Of COURSE we're gonna see him... he's the reason we HAVE the expansion pack! You don't REALLY think it was that pansy deathwing do you!?

Deleted
    i know it seems silly but when i make my worgen.. i will definatly be going to elwynn forest - or if he has moved to another zone - and face him... :L

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    Do you guys like to see Hogger in Cataclysm? I personally do, Hogger was always a fun quest for me (and it was the first quest I had to group up and kill someone).

maybe he should lose one of his paws in Cataclysm? :P and become a lvl 28 elite in Duskwood ...
    It's highly likely he could be the boss in Heroic Deadmines, but only as undead, cuz he it technically dead.Well Van Cleef is dead also, so we will se how will they pull it of.
    And it would make sense cuz he is closely tight with Van Cleef and DEfias Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Gamon>hogger come on guys......
    How dare you....

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard core Hords (meaning not playing Allys at all) wont get the mystic behind hogger... for us alliance its up there with Chuck on trade babble.

Hogger legendary status comes from vanilla days were probably every new player died a few times trying to kill him, still remember desperately trying to find a group for the quest, fresh out of nortshire he made mince out of me few times. also it was really easy to aggro hes friends so even with a group of same level it was bit of a challenge back in the days.

i think that they are keeping him for next expansion:
    "after heroes beat mighty deathwing, new threat comes to azeroth!" or somethink like that

When we defeat Deathwing, a deep voice will shout "Ha! You do you fools think you have won? No, Deathwing's death is merely a setback!" following by the yipping laughter of a Gnoll.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

I say Hogger and the kobold Goldtooth team up, pignap Princess, and together the 3 become a lvl 85 5-man dungeon end boss.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikni View Post
    Hogger legendary status comes from vanilla days were probably every new player died a few times trying to kill him, still remember desperately trying to find a group for the quest, fresh out of nortshire he made mince out of me few times. also it was really easy to aggro hes friends so even with a group of same level it was bit of a challenge back in the days.
    its sad because even though he "killed everyone a few times" the dastardly beast topping the players killed charts were the bastard caster defias outside of deadmines... they killed more people a week than raid bosses in classic. THEY SHOULD BE THE LEGENDS
    Im a wawiur
    http://stompingnerds.blogspot.com/ ill blog about what you want
    wish my post count was as high as yours

Yes! Make it Happen!

Quote Originally Posted by TordFish View Post
    I got alpha, I can't spoil. But I can quote a A Hole Inside song. It's all the same, what a meaningless game. Now, figure it out.
    Are they famous out side of sweden (more precise mark/borås)????

or are you just a local? =)

ot:I would love to see Hogger in cata =)
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nas&n=Ishixaph Elemental Shaman PEW PEW LAZER DPS!

Quote Originally Posted by Barky View Post
    i heard he's going to be a boss in Deadmines heroic.

and no, thats not a joke.
    holy crap, that'd make perfect sense. o_O the gnolls are loosely allied with vancleef.

though I've heard at least one mention of "Hogger Hill" being a slightly remade version of where you fight him. basically just adjusting the area around him to feel more like a central figure and outdoor boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    He already came out as a raid boss, if people remember blizzcon that is.
    For those who never saw it, see how premonition wipes on him ^^
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5URoWzt9UE